Took 232 years to aquire a 10 trillion dollar debt. Since then another 7 Trillion

Don't worry about the debt

As soon as a Republican becomes president again, debt won't matter any more

Last edited:
Did someone say marxism killed a hundred million people? Id sure love to see those backing statistics wow

Since then another 7 Trillion was added while Obama was President, and he's only 57% done. Considering the trend plus HCR, debt will have increased 240% during Obama's tenure.

232 years to acquire 10 Trillion
8 years to aquire 14 Trillion more.......................MINIMUM

75% of that $10 trillion was acquired during Republican administrations, primarily Reagan and Bush 43.

Does that somehow justify obama adding 7 trillion to our debt? :cuckoo:

Are you libtards saying that you approve of what Bush and Reagan did and you approve Obama doubling down on their mistakes?

WTF is wrong with you people?

Since then another 7 Trillion was added while Obama was President, and he's only 57% done. Considering the trend plus HCR, debt will have increased 240% during Obama's tenure.

The DEBT is as FAKE as the MONEY, amigo.

When enough Americans finally truly understand that we can begin the heal the nation.

I expect that to happen late in the year of NEVER.

When enough Americans finally truly understand that we can begin the heal the nation.

are you saying that the country has no obligation to repay the debt? if so, why are we paying billions in interest on it every year?

If the debt is not real, why not just tell the creditors to fuck off, we are not going to repay you?

are you saying that the country has no obligation to repay the debt? if so, why are we paying billions in interest on it every year?

If the debt is not real, why not just tell the creditors to fuck off, we are not going to repay you?

We need a bailout

Well, beyond the 85 billion a month we are printing already

-Geaux

the concentrated truth of the left.

which translates - the debt is going to be taken care of overnight by dramatically reducing the value of the dollar 1:10.000, most likely.

We need a bailout

-Geaux

can you speak chinese?

We need a bailout

-Geaux

can you speak chinese?

Only until they quit buying our stomped on dollar,

Then I will be speaking truth from the business end of a weapon

-Geaux

About 2 trillion of Obama's so far accumulated debt was interest on the debt accumulated before he took office.

Your statement lacks meaning, as it fails to take into account inflation, or the relative size of the debt to GDP over the years.

Also, virtually all new debt incurred was a result of the wildly irresponsible policies of the previous Bush administration, or in some cases previous administrations that had had fostered deregulation over the years. Two ill advised wars, an unaffordable tax giveaway to the rich, and the cumulative effects of freeing up the baser instincts of Wall Street led to a near meltdown in the world economy. All this was dumped into the lap of the hapless winner of the '08 election. The fact that, only a few years later, the far right feels it can attempt to blame the current administration for the problems they themselves caused is not only an extreme example of what the Jews call "chutzpah", but an insult to the intelligence of thinking people.

Infographic: U.S. National Debt | The White House

75% of that $10 trillion was acquired during Republican administrations, primarily Reagan and Bush 43.

Does that somehow justify obama adding 7 trillion to our debt? :cuckoo:

Did I say it did? It was the OP who made this a partisan attack solely against President Obama.

Are you libtards saying that you approve of what Bush and Reagan did and you approve Obama doubling down on their mistakes?

Now I'm a libtard? I really wish you people could make up your minds as to what side I'm on and let me know.

Your statement lacks meaning, as it fails to take into account inflation, or the relative size of the debt to GDP over the years.

Also, virtually all new debt incurred was a result of the wildly irresponsible policies of the previous Bush administration, or in some cases previous administrations that had had fostered deregulation over the years. Two ill advised wars, an unaffordable tax giveaway to the rich, and the cumulative effects of freeing up the baser instincts of Wall Street led to a near meltdown in the world economy. All this was dumped into the lap of the hapless winner of the '08 election. The fact that, only a few years later, the far right feels it can attempt to blame the current administration for the problems they themselves caused is not only an extreme example of what the Jews call "chutzpah", but an insult to the intelligence of thinking people.

Infographic: U.S. National Debt | The White House

Another idiot who uses 100 words when he only needs two words..... boooooooooooooosh fault.

Forum List

Back