Toot Your Flute Day

By the time i am 36, i will be completely debt free. Unless something crazy happens and i have to borrow a large amount of money or something.
I cant wait. The bad thing is, i will probably go buy some expensive shit when that happens LOL
Don't worry. Just before your last payment the fridge will crap out or something.

By the time i am 36, i will be completely debt free. Unless something crazy happens and i have to borrow a large amount of money or something.
I cant wait. The bad thing is, i will probably go buy some expensive shit when that happens LOL
car
house
college for kids
if you are married, it's a pipe dream, at best.

That's actually worth bragging about. Best Toot Your Flute so far!

I play the oboe ...

oboe.jpg
My OH plays the oboe too. It's a beautiful instrument.
What's an OH? Old Husband? Other Husband? Is it a British expression?

car
house
college for kids
if you are married, it's a pipe dream, at best.
House will be paid off in 5 years. One truck is paid for. Harley is paid for. My other truck will be paid off in 3 years. My wifes car in three, maybe two years. Cant remember.
I dont have to worry about college. University will be covered and if they decide tech school, that is free in TN.
I am married but she isnt much of a stereotype lol. Probably why my crazy ass married her

we had been debt free house paid for cars boat trucks all paid for

except for the annual taxes --LOL

then we decided to get an rv

another year we will once again be debt free

I want an RV so bad!

I want an RV so bad!

we didnt know if we would like it

but it turns out we just love it

so much better while out camping and fishing

ac/heat can get out of the rain

I want an RV so bad!
and thus, debt free by 46.

afterall , TEACHERS are involved and i know their reputation OldLady !!
I heard you the first time, but I'm not taking your bait today, Pismoe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- oh thats right , you want to giggle over yer silly story about 'flute day' i guess !! But WHAT bait , its a real story , reported by the news media and being investigated by police , --- Officials: Teacher Might Have Given Flutes Tainted With Bodily Fluids To OC Schools --- don't you like reality OldLady ??

Forum List

Back