Top 8% Own 85%

OK so you just said anyone can improve their lot in life by making more money then you say they can't because some rich guy is not allowing them to get paid more
The rich guys are working hard to hold everyone else down. That isn't good for an economy.

No they are not.

If you're not improving your position it's your own fault not some rich guy's

Every statistic I have seen says you are wrong including the OP.

Really?

The tell me why have some people made more money than last year?
Did you make more money than last year?
HAs anyone you know made more money than last year or the year before that etc?

The answer is yes millions of people made more than they did last year or the year before that so tell me is some rich guy is controlling their salaries and not allowing them to make more how did they do it?
So the Obama economy is good then?

I always found that I can improve my personal economy regardless of who is president

By keeping wages flat for decades and transferring those savings into their accounts.View attachment 70629

So you have absolutely no ability to earn more money because some rich guy is keeping you down?

I didn't say that at all. That's your absolutist bullshit. Everyone could certainly improve their lot in life.

The question was how earning more is prevented and I provided an example. Is that inaccurate?

OK so you just said anyone can improve their lot in life by making more money then you say they can't because some rich guy is not allowing them to get paid more

Wages are and have been flat for twenty years.
That cost savings goes where? It's a simple concept.
I answered your question.

Funny how I am making way more than I did 20 years ago

How can that happen if wages have been flat?

Overall wages dumbass.

The rich guys are working hard to hold everyone else down. That isn't good for an economy.

No they are not.

Really?

The answer is yes millions of people made more than they did last year or the year before that so tell me is some rich guy is controlling their salaries and not allowing them to make more how did they do it?

I always found that I can improve my personal economy regardless of who is president

Good for you, millions are not.

Really?

Far too few did. Some made more, but less than inflation. This is slowing our economy.

Poverty, Wages Remain Stagnant Despite Economic Recovery

inflation? WHat inflation?

It's been less than 2% for the past 7 years

So if you get a 1% raise are you really making more?

If you get another job that pays you 10% more you did.

Why do you think you have to stay at the same job or work only one job for that matter

No rich guy is stopping you from making more money

It is great you are proclaiming these things, but they are backed by nothing. Link?

Wages are stagnant per my link. Wealth is all funneling to the rich.

So you have absolutely no ability to earn more money because some rich guy is keeping you down?

I didn't say that at all. That's your absolutist bullshit. Everyone could certainly improve their lot in life.

The question was how earning more is prevented and I provided an example. Is that inaccurate?

Overall wages dumbass.

Every person can increase their wages

you seem to think that people have no control and can't improve their own positions

People like you who say it can't be done like to blame someone else for their own failings

No they are not.

Really?

And whose fault is that? Not some rich guy's that's for sure

Overall wages dumbass.

you seem to think that people have no control and can't improve their own positions

People like you who say it can't be done like to blame someone else for their own failings

That sounds great, but not what is actually happening.

Really?

Far too few did. Some made more, but less than inflation. This is slowing our economy.

Poverty, Wages Remain Stagnant Despite Economic Recovery

inflation? WHat inflation?

It's been less than 2% for the past 7 years

So if you get a 1% raise are you really making more?

If you get another job that pays you 10% more you did.

Why do you think you have to stay at the same job or work only one job for that matter

No rich guy is stopping you from making more money

It is great you are proclaiming these things, but they are backed by nothing. Link?

Wages are stagnant per my link. Wealth is all funneling to the rich.

So you think people are incapable of making more money?
Any person in this country can make more money starting tomorrow if they want to

I own 100 percent of what I want and need. Who gives a shit about those who want and need more? Let them have it.

Ah, silly sheep. You don't own anything, not even yourself. They own it all. You do what they tell you to do, and pay up.

Overall wages dumbass.

And you blame some rich guy for it and not the people who do nothing to improve their own positions

Really?

Yes those rich guys sending jobs overseas or importing foreign workers has nothing to do with it. Those non competes are great capitalism too.

Can someone please tell me how a rich guy has ever stopped anyone of you from earning more, owning more, or anythig else?
I know some very wealthy people. Everyone of them worked/works their ass off. Everyone of them employees people.
The top 20% of taxpayers pay about 80% of all Federal income tax.
About 50% of employed people don't pay a fucking dime in Federal income tax.
That leaves about 30% of employed people who pay the remaining 20% of Federal income taxes.
Do the math everyone!

Really?

Yes those rich guys sending jobs overseas or importing foreign workers has nothing to do with it. Those non competes are great capitalism too.

Yeah there are absolutely no opportunities to make money in this country none at all

Overall wages dumbass.

And you blame some rich guy for it and not the people who do nothing to improve their own positions

So you choose to ignore facts and live in fantasy land. You go princess.

Really?

The only thing for sure is that you are full of shit. The trend is undeniable.

corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

Can someone please tell me how a rich guy has ever stopped anyone of you from earning more, owning more, or anythig else?
I know some very wealthy people. Everyone of them worked/works their ass off. Everyone of them employees people.
The top 20% of taxpayers pay about 80% of all Federal income tax.
About 50% of employed people don't pay a fucking dime in Federal income tax.
That leaves about 30% of employed people who pay the remaining 20% of Federal income taxes.
Do the math everyone!

Of course they pay most the taxes, they take all the money.

Yeah there are absolutely no opportunities to make money in this country none at all

Too few.

Really?

The only thing for sure is that you are full of shit. The trend is undeniable.

View attachment 70644

You go ahead and live your life by some graph

But anyone can make more money any time they want they just have to want to

Too few.

Says you. The possibilities are only limited by your desire and you obviously have none

No rich guys holding down wages here
Exclusive: Apple, Google to pay $324 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit | Reuters

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Four major tech companies including Apple and Google have agreed to pay a total of $324 million to settle a lawsuit accusing them of conspiring to hold down salaries in Silicon Valley, sources familiar with the deal said, just weeks before a high profile trial had been scheduled to begin.

Forum List

Back