Top Calif Dem:‘Half of My Family’ Could be Deported by Trump Order

Laws have always been for little people alone, and the founder's vision was for the vote to be only for the "big" people; land holding white males alone.
Born into slavery in 1839.
Stole a Confederate military ship in 1861.
Disguises himself as the Captain.
Uses the secret code book and hand signals to pass Confederate guard ships.
Rescues more slaves and their families.
Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
As a Republican (mic drop)
View attachment 112492
Many of the new movement calling themselves BLM are unaware that it was mostly Bible believing Republicans that worked so hard to push for the emancipation proclamations in order to help "set the captives free".
My guess is many of the new movement calling themselves BLM are very aware of the history and as such see no partisanshithead connection; the issue is the entire system. Futhermore right wing media outlets have reminded them on every occasion where the base "Republicans" are on state power murders of unarmed black folk in the streets.
Asians and Latinos do just fine in America
Thanks to propaganda of the left, blacks like to murder each other, commit self initiated infanticide and play victim.
Take it up with BLM, I'm sure they'd be very open to your setting them white, I mean, straight.
You talk to BLM, they are your kind of people.

Black Lives Matter Leader: White People Are ‘Sub-Human’, Blacks Can Kill All Whites If They Had The Power To

Laws have always been for little people alone, and the founder's vision was for the vote to be only for the "big" people; land holding white males alone.
Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Many of the new movement calling themselves BLM are unaware that it was mostly Bible believing Republicans that worked so hard to push for the emancipation proclamations in order to help "set the captives free".
My guess is many of the new movement calling themselves BLM are very aware of the history and as such see no partisanshithead connection; the issue is the entire system. Futhermore right wing media outlets have reminded them on every occasion where the base "Republicans" are on state power murders of unarmed black folk in the streets.
Are those "murders" in areas ran by mostly establishment republicans?
They appear to be spread out quite a bit my partisanshithead friend.
LOL, if dems hadn't assisted and help cover-up corruption so many times in instances where they should have been protecting and defending the innocent I would not be such a "partisanshithead friend" to you.

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Why not comment on my trip to El Salvador? Jealous it exceeds your journey to the corner 7-11 from your tiny apartment?

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Asians and Latinos do just fine in America
Thanks to propaganda of the left, blacks like to murder each other, commit self initiated infanticide and play victim.
Take it up with BLM, I'm sure they'd be very open to your setting them white, I mean, straight.
You talk to BLM, they are your kind of people.

Black Lives Matter Leader: White People Are ‘Sub-Human’, Blacks Can Kill All Whites If They Had The Power To

I'm not the one who has a problem with them shoog, that's you.

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Why not comment on my trip to El Salvador? Jealous it exceeds your journey to the corner 7-11 from your tiny apartment?

You make shit up, why follow your imagination all around that tiny little narrow mind of yours, huh?

You make shit up, why follow your imagination all around that tiny little narrow mind of yours, huh?
Poor little girl. Don't you ever get tired of losing?
IMG_5919.JPG

View attachment 112503

I'm sorry, is that suppsed to be "proof" of something? Are you sure you're on the correct thread? Are you looking for the tell-us-about-your-summer-vacation thread?

View attachment 112503

I'm sorry, is that suppsed to be "proof" of something? Are you sure you're on the correct thread? Are you looking for the tell-us-about-your-summer-vacation thread?
Poor baby. Time for your nap I see.

View attachment 112503

Poor baby. Time for your nap I see.

Wll as long as you're as unable to discuss a topic as usual, might as well nap.

Forum List

Back