Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ the Democratic Party – a Lesson for

You really never have any idea of how idiotic you seem when you post something like you just posted.
If he isn't brilliant, he has all the idiots like you believing him.!!
Ponder that for awhile. And the rest of you paranoid fools.
It is to laugh!

Writing on the People’s World website, Bachtell explains that much of the left wants to abandon the Democratic Party (as much of the “right” wants to abandon the GOP) to form a radical third party....

While the Republican Party is led by the most reactionary sections of Wall Street capital including the energy extractive sector and military industrial complex,it also consists of extreme right-wing elements including the Tea Party, white supremacists, social conservatives, right-wing evangelicals, climate deniers, anti-reproductive rights groups, etc.

I guessed you missed the above part of this gentleman's apparent wisdom that you tout.

He's saying that the Tea Party wants to ally itself with such as the white supremacists to form a rightwing third party.

Still think his insight is brilliant and that he speaks the truth?

He's a commie admitting the truth about the Democrat Party, moron. No one claimed he was "brilliant."

And the Koch brothers utilize the republican party to advance their idea for a corporate state.

nope, thats Soros and the dems.

You're an idiot...

vf1xYGc.png

Koch brothers plan to spend more than political parties

Every American should be concerned about the Koch brothers' announcement to spend close to $1 billion on the 2016 campaign. That amount will exceed the combined amount that both the Democratic and Republican parties spent in 2012. It will give these two brothers the unprecedented advertising power of a third political party and the ability to pick and choose individual candidates.

Directing their vast sums of money for a specific candidate or aiming it against their opponent, the Kochs will be able to dictate the choice for voters. The two Kochs, ranked fifth and sixth richest men in America, could conceivably buy all the total advertising time of every television and radio station in America leading up to the 2016 campaign.

more

And the Koch brothers utilize the republican party to advance their idea for a corporate state.

Can never take a republican seriously. I don't fit in either party...but the Koch brothers make no secret of their dream of running the government their way. Paul,Cruz,Walker all Koch Suckers.

So you've just agreed with me in the last line and torpedoed your own point.

Air cooling is kind of necessary in a rear-engine car. Neither one invented it. You might as well have claimed Corvair was a "copy" of a Porsche 356. Tucker did it too. Benz used it in the 19th century.

So Corvair went for a novelty within the context of the "compact" car craze -- though only insofar as generally used drivetrains in popular behemoths of the time. That doesn't make it a copy of a VW just by virtue of using a similar engine placement design that had been used in various cars unrelated to VW for decades and is only one of three possible places to put the engine anyway.

oh come on, are you that dumb, stick? GM saw how many americans were buying VWs and wanted to cash in on that market. they tried to copy the VW and failed. End of story.

Everybody saw how VW was selling in that market. That's why they ALL (read: "all") came out with what they myopically called "compact" cars in the same year, 1960. The fact that you can find one commonality between one of those CCs and the VW in no way makes the former a "copy" of the latter, any more than a Comet or Lancer was. It simply makes them rivals for the same market for a smaller more fuel-efficient car.

Apparently your automotive knowledge is right up there with your political science background... :cuckoo:

besides the corvair, which US compact cars had air cooled rear engines? Answer--------none.

So you're confirming again that you're trying to claim Corvair was a "copy" of VW based on its engine cooling system.

That's no different from claiming the Falcon was a "copy" of the Studebaker Lark because it was water-cooled.

As noted -- :cuckoo:

Yes, the corvair was an attempt to put a VW-like car on the market from a US car company.

---- which DOES NOT MAKE IT A COPY of that car. I tell you what -- road rally. You get a 1960 Corvair, I get a 1960 Beetle. I'll be waiting at the finish line if you even survive. If that's supposed to be a "copy" it's a piss-poor one that has nothing in common aside from a rear engine.

The same marketing attempt was made by the Valiant... Lancer... Falcon... Comet.... F-85.... Tempest.... and Special, and was already being made by the American and the Lark. NONE of them can be considered "copies" of the VW.

so did the millions of air cooled VWs. The Corvair was a GM attempt to copy the VW, and it failed miserably

You're basing the read that "Corvair was a VW copy on the fact that it was air cooled??

:banghead:

Unmitigated malarkey. The Corvair was nothing like the VW except that it was rear-engined. In 1960 ALL of the major auto companies came out with what was called at the time "compact" (read: "not as ridiculously gargantuan behemoth as we've been foisting on you up to now") cars. Ford Falcon, Chevy Corvair, Plymouth Valiant, Dodge Lancer, Rambler American. ALL of them attempts to cash in on the market that VW and its ilk was having success in. That's the only comparison -- trying to access the same market. All of them were scaled-down loose buckets-of-bolts using the same inefficient nonchalant US engineering; none of them compared with VW in terms of design.

come on, of course it was based on the VW design. Rear engine, air cooled, heater using exhaust manifolds for heat, gas tank in the front. It was a GM VW.
Now, if you are talking about good design vs crappy design, the VW wins by a mile,

So you've just agreed with me and torpedoed your own point.

Air cooling is kind of necessary in a rear-engine car. Neither one invented it. You might as well have claimed Corvair was a "copy" of a Porsche 356. Tucker did it too. Benz used it in the 19th century.

Right. That's why Ferraris and Lamborghinis are air-cooled.

Every time you post you only demonstrate your ignorance.

I said "kind of", jelly face. Meaning it's easier.

You also said "necessary". Who knew that might confuse people?

So you've just agreed with me in the last line and torpedoed your own point.

So Corvair went for a novelty within the context of the "compact" car craze -- though only insofar as generally used drivetrains in popular behemoths of the time. That doesn't make it a copy of a VW just by virtue of using a similar engine placement design that had been used in various cars unrelated to VW for decades and is only one of three possible places to put the engine anyway.

oh come on, are you that dumb, stick? GM saw how many americans were buying VWs and wanted to cash in on that market. they tried to copy the VW and failed. End of story.

Everybody saw how VW was selling in that market. That's why they ALL (read: "all") came out with what they myopically called "compact" cars in the same year, 1960. The fact that you can find one commonality between one of those CCs and the VW in no way makes the former a "copy" of the latter, any more than a Comet or Lancer was. It simply makes them rivals for the same market for a smaller more fuel-efficient car.

Apparently your automotive knowledge is right up there with your political science background... :cuckoo:

besides the corvair, which US compact cars had air cooled rear engines? Answer--------none.

So you're confirming again that you're trying to claim Corvair was a "copy" of VW based on its engine cooling system.

That's no different from claiming the Falcon was a "copy" of the Studebaker Lark because it was water-cooled.

Yes, the corvair was an attempt to put a VW-like car on the market from a US car company.

I don't know how many times it takes for you to get it. But you are a liberal so I guess that defective gene in play

You should see how many times they said Terri Schiavo was "brain dead" in spite of all medical evidence to the contrary on another thread. They really get stuck on stupid.

so did the millions of air cooled VWs. The Corvair was a GM attempt to copy the VW, and it failed miserably

You're basing the read that "Corvair was a VW copy on the fact that it was air cooled??

Unmitigated malarkey. The Corvair was nothing like the VW except that it was rear-engined. In 1960 ALL of the major auto companies came out with what was called at the time "compact" (read: "not as ridiculously gargantuan behemoth as we've been foisting on you up to now") cars. Ford Falcon, Chevy Corvair, Plymouth Valiant, Dodge Lancer, Rambler American. ALL of them attempts to cash in on the market that VW and its ilk was having success in. That's the only comparison -- trying to access the same market. All of them were scaled-down loose buckets-of-bolts using the same inefficient nonchalant US engineering; none of them compared with VW in terms of design.

come on, of course it was based on the VW design. Rear engine, air cooled, heater using exhaust manifolds for heat, gas tank in the front. It was a GM VW.
Now, if you are talking about good design vs crappy design, the VW wins by a mile,

In other words, they don't. Volkswagens were air cooled because it's much cheaper. Liquid cooling is far superior, but it requires a lot of additional hardware and machining to be added to a motor.

Liberal Dictionary:
========================================
Corporate state - any state with corporations.

---- which DOES NOT MAKE IT A COPY of that car. I tell you what -- road rally. You get a 1960 Corvair, I get a 1960 Beetle. I'll be waiting at the finish line if you even survive. If that's supposed to be a "copy" it's a piss-poor one that has nothing in common aside from a rear engine.

The same marketing attempt was made by the Valiant... Lancer... Falcon... Comet.... F-85.... Tempest.... and Special, and was already being made by the American and the Lark. NONE of them can be considered "copies" of the VW.

OMG, what an idiot. which of those others had an air cooled rear engine? only the VW and the corvair.

GM tried to "americanize" the VW. Geez man, are you really as dense as you seem?

he was wrong in that statement, how confusing is that? air cooling is not "kind of necessary" in a rear engine vehicle. Ever seen a greyhound bus? rear engine liquid cooled, porsche, lamborghini, ferrari.

your ignorance is amazing.

Last edited:

You're an idiot...

vf1xYGc.png

Every American should be concerned about the Koch brothers' announcement to spend close to $1 billion on the 2016 campaign. That amount will exceed the combined amount that both the Democratic and Republican parties spent in 2012. It will give these two brothers the unprecedented advertising power of a third political party and the ability to pick and choose individual candidates.

Directing their vast sums of money for a specific candidate or aiming it against their opponent, the Kochs will be able to dictate the choice for voters. The two Kochs, ranked fifth and sixth richest men in America, could conceivably buy all the total advertising time of every television and radio station in America leading up to the 2016 campaign.

more

have the Kochs and Soros violated any laws? Sorry if our guys have more money than your guys.

sour grapes much?

he was wrong in that statement, how confusing it that? air cooling is not "kind of necessary" in a rear engine vehicle. Ever seen a greyhound bus? rear engine liquid cooled, porsche, lamborghini, ferrari.

My ignorance?

he was wrong in that statement, how confusing it that? air cooling is not "kind of necessary" in a rear engine vehicle. Ever seen a greyhound bus? rear engine liquid cooled, porsche, lamborghini, ferrari.

My ignorance?

if the shoe fits-----------and it does.

My ignorance?

No, it doesn't. What the hell is with the friendly fire? Fuck you.

OMG, what an idiot. which of those others had an air cooled rear engine? only the VW and the corvair.

GM tried to "americanize" the VW. Geez man, are you really as dense as you seem?

:dig:

I don't know what language these posts get translated into before they reach you -- VOLKSWAGEN DID NOT INVENT THE AIR-COOLED ENGINE. What part of that is unclear??

General Motors built an air-cooled engine as long ago as 1921.

This car:
220px-Franklin-auto_1902-0221.jpg
-- was built, sold, and did a promotional run over country roads in 1902 -- 113 years ago. Air cooled.

Long before the Corvair was a twinkling in a GM marketer's eye, Citroën was producing the wildly popular 2CV. Porsche was producing the 356, and later the 911. Tatra in Czechoslovakia and Trabant in East Germany were already doing it -- ALL of them air-cooled. So was Fiat in Italy and NSU in West Germany. Not to mention motorcycles, lawnmowers and piston-engined planes.

NONE of that means Corvair was "copying" the 2CV, the Franklin, the Tatra, the Trabant, the Porsche 356 or the engineer's fucking lawnmower. It's one way to design an engine --- and in fact a more efficient way than water cooling, at least in terms of power generation. And by the time even Volkswagen came out with it, it had already been developed and used for half a century, including by General Motors itself.

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker you're ignorant.

Last edited:

You're an idiot...

vf1xYGc.png

more

Have the Kochs and Soros violated any laws? Sorry if our guys have more money than your guys.

sour grapes much?

The Kochs are not going to spend $1 billion of their own money. I think I read somewhere that they are planning on spending $100 million. However, the hope to raise $1 billion from various sources.

My ignorance?

sorry, it looked like you were siding with pogo stick. maybe I misread your post. mea culpa.

:dig:

I don't know what language these posts get translated into before they reach you -- VOLKSWAGEN DID NOT INVENT THE AIR-COOLED ENGINE. What part of that is unclear??

General Motors built an air-cooled engine as long ago as 1921.

This car:
220px-Franklin-auto_1902-0221.jpg
-- was built, sold, and did a promotional run over country roads in 1902 -- 113 years ago. Air cooled.

Long before the Corvair was a twinkling in a GM marketer's eye, Citroën was producing the wildly popular 2CV. Porsche was producing the 356, and later the 911. Tatra in Czechoslovakia and Trabant in East Germany were already doing it -- ALL of them air-cooled. So was Fiat in Italy and NSU in West Germany. Not to mention motorcycles and lawnmowers.

NONE of that means Corvair was "copying" the 2CV, the Franklin, the Tatra, the Trabant, the Porsche 356 or the engineer's fucking lawnmower. It's one way to design an engine --- and in fact a more efficient way that water cooling, at least in terms of power generation.

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker you're ignorant.

no one claimed that VW invented the air cooled engine-----where the fuck did you get that?

You're an idiot...

vf1xYGc.png

more

Have the Kochs and Soros violated any laws? Sorry if our guys have more money than your guys.

sour grapes much?

The Kochs are not going to spend $1 billion of their own money. I think I read somewhere that they are planning on spending $100 million. However, the hope to raise $1 billion from various sources.

but, they are evil rich white conservatives---------don't you get it? Successful people are to be hated, unless they live in hollywood or kiss obama's ass.

My ignorance?

sorry, it looked like you were siding with pogo stick. maybe I misread your post. mea culpa.

Not a chance I would side with that assclown. What he said was hands down stupid....like everything he says. Ok, glad that was cleared up.

Forum List

Back