Top Dem Donor Calls For Trump Impeachment

The Democrats can start seriously talking about impeachment when they have a majority in the House, and 2/3 of the Senate.

Until then, it's just noise from stupid people who like to make noise.

Even if there are no American patriots in Congress, 2018 is just around the corner...
2018 will spell more loses. Obama's traitor reality winner will see to that. That black eye is going to hurt!

I don't know how you call a woman with a big military background a traitor for outing the RUSSIANS, in their attempt to hack into voter registration databases and software?
What we know about Reality Winner - CNNPolitics.com

But it's certainly no suprise that you would do that. After all it was you that was cheering on Julian Assange (Wikileaks founder) who has been hole'd up inside the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 YEARS, surrounded by UK police, avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Wikileaks who just released 1000's of classified CIA documents, informing terrorists the tactics used to catch them, and who was just labeled by CIA Chief Pompeo as a HOSTILE intelligence source of this nation, that often works with the Russians.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

We know who loves WIKILEAKS!

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one…

I think we really need to re-define what a TRAITOR is.

You must have missed the update. The military while checking it's computers and her use found she had downloaded air force top secret files on a thumb drive while on duty at a military base! That is treason.
The story came out yesterday.

I now honestly believe that Trump will be impeached or criminally prosecuted - maybe BOTH.
Didn't you also tell us repeatedly that Hillary Clinton would DEFINITELY win the election?

I do remember Democrats taking all those victory laps before the voting even started.

The look on Wolf Blitzer's face the night Trump crushed Hillary was beautiful to behold.

He said to the pollster, "Where does it look good for Hillary?"

The pollster did not even look up, but continued to point at his charts and maps.

"It doesn't look good for Hillary anywhere."

No one expected Trump to activate so many NaziCon peckerwood zombies to crawl out of their holes. Reminds me of locusts.

I now honestly believe that Trump will be impeached or criminally prosecuted - maybe BOTH.
Didn't you also tell us repeatedly that Hillary Clinton would DEFINITELY win the election?

I do remember Democrats taking all those victory laps before the voting even started.

The look on Wolf Blitzer's face the night Trump crushed Hillary was beautiful to behold.

The pollster did not even look up, but continued to point at his charts and maps.

No one expected Trump to activate so many NaziCon peckerwood zombies to crawl out of their holes. Reminds me of locusts.
I expected him to win.

The sad thing is suckers like Lakhota don't realize the democrat/msm know there are no grounds for impeachment. Thus the perpetual butthurtness of moronic morons parroting the MSM.
Oh they realize it. Their arrogance is just as strong as their ignorance. They will not be happy until they lose 2018 and find someone else to blame. That has been their pattern for the last three elections. Lose blame lose blame.
They like being victims!

“The clear and undisputed facts about Mr. Trump’s attempt to impede an FBI investigation demand an immediate impeachment inquiry by the House of Representatives,” ....

What happened to the clear and undisputed hacking of the selections by the evil Russians, isn't that reason enough to impeach Trump?

:coffee:

The Democrats did this before, to George W. Bush, they beat him up, and beat him, and he just took it and did not fight back. So they won a big victory in 2006 and again in 2008.

So they seek to repeat the pattern.

But Trump fights back, and hits them harder than they can hit him.

And Trump has millions of enthusiastic supporters who back him, something Bush didn't have.

“The clear and undisputed facts about Mr. Trump’s attempt to impede an FBI investigation demand an immediate impeachment inquiry by the House of Representatives,” ....

What happened to the clear and undisputed hacking of the selections by the evil Russians, isn't that reason enough to impeach Trump?

Not one election machine was hacked. So no law broken.

Are you really that dumb? Russians hacked the DNC and others, including spreading fake news.

Are you really that dumb? Russians hacked the DNC and others, including spreading fake news.
Seth Rich hacked the DNC, and was shot for it. Try to keep up.

I hate the thought of Pence becoming president after Trump is impeached and/or criminally prosecuted. However, Pence may be as dirty as Trump. Then I would hate the thought of Speaker Paul Ryan becoming president.

I hate the thought of Pence becoming president after Trump is impeached and/or criminally prosecuted. However, Pence may be as dirty as Trump. Then I would hate the thought of Speaker Paul Ryan becoming president.
Maybe you can just overthrow the entire government and declare Hillary to be your Queen!!!

Maybe you can just overthrow the entire government and declare Hillary to be your Queen!!!

I would if I could. She is so hot.

I would if I could. She is so hot.
It does not make a woman "hot" when she has hot flashes. That's called menopause.

Top Dem Donor Calls On Lawmakers To Take Up Trump Impeachment

The base wants it. Now a big-name funder does too.

One of the Democratic Party’s top donors is urging lawmakers to begin impeachment proceedings for President Donald Trump.

Tom Steyer, the wealthy environmentalist turned super PAC funder, has penned a letter laying out the case that Trump has met the definition of obstruction of justice, and compelling lawmakers to act accordingly.

“The clear and undisputed facts about Mr. Trump’s attempt to impede an FBI investigation demand an immediate impeachment inquiry by the House of Representatives,” Steyer writes. “The facts that we know already exceed standards for presidential impeachment for obstruction of justice set in 1974 and 1998.”

Written as a plea to Republicans, Steyer’s letter is likely to fall on deaf ears. GOP lawmakers tend not to take directives from major Democratic funders. But within Democratic circles, it represents an important legitimization of the impeachment push.

To date, Democratic leadership has left impeachment talk to the far corners of the party, fearful that anything more would risk turning off voters. Indeed, operatives tasked with regaining seats in Congress have openly stated that they prefer that discussion be on health care reform rather than removing the president from office.

Steyer isn’t part of the party fringe. He is a major player within the moneyed ranks. And in stating forcefully that he believes Trump has met the standards of impeachment, he is signaling to lawmakers that there is support for the idea not just among their grassroots supporters but among the donor class too.

His full letter is both HERE and below:

More: Top Dem Donor Calls On Lawmakers To Take Up Trump Impeachment

I think it's too early to talk about impeachment until all the investigations have been completed and made public.

Oh my fucking god..

You really posted him?

That backed almost every loser in 2014 ...

Lmfao

Top Dem Donor Calls On Lawmakers To Take Up Trump Impeachment

The base wants it. Now a big-name funder does too.

One of the Democratic Party’s top donors is urging lawmakers to begin impeachment proceedings for President Donald Trump.

Tom Steyer, the wealthy environmentalist turned super PAC funder, has penned a letter laying out the case that Trump has met the definition of obstruction of justice, and compelling lawmakers to act accordingly.

“The clear and undisputed facts about Mr. Trump’s attempt to impede an FBI investigation demand an immediate impeachment inquiry by the House of Representatives,” Steyer writes. “The facts that we know already exceed standards for presidential impeachment for obstruction of justice set in 1974 and 1998.”

Written as a plea to Republicans, Steyer’s letter is likely to fall on deaf ears. GOP lawmakers tend not to take directives from major Democratic funders. But within Democratic circles, it represents an important legitimization of the impeachment push.

To date, Democratic leadership has left impeachment talk to the far corners of the party, fearful that anything more would risk turning off voters. Indeed, operatives tasked with regaining seats in Congress have openly stated that they prefer that discussion be on health care reform rather than removing the president from office.

Steyer isn’t part of the party fringe. He is a major player within the moneyed ranks. And in stating forcefully that he believes Trump has met the standards of impeachment, he is signaling to lawmakers that there is support for the idea not just among their grassroots supporters but among the donor class too.

His full letter is both HERE and below:

More: Top Dem Donor Calls On Lawmakers To Take Up Trump Impeachment

I think it's too early to talk about impeachment until all the investigations have been completed and made public.

/---- What clear and undisputed facts? Have you been sleeping for the last few days of Comey testimony? You got nothing- nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hillary DID win the election! Adolf Trump is an illegitimate occupier of the White House.

/---- Was she too drunk to show up to be sworn in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back