Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

The final solid proof that the election was stolen from Trump!

This means democracy no longer exists in America.

Will fascism be accepted now or will there be a fight to restore democracy?

And who's making sure the illegals get state- and local-only ballots? Democrats?

There is absolutely no reason to trust Democrats, and plenty of reasons to mistrust them.
This is nothing new (why the breaking I don't know) and if memory serves the citizens of those dem states allowed it by voting for it.....Just use it as a cautionary tale and don't let it happen in your state.

So now you're going to admit this has been going on for a long time?

Thanks for the admission.
Some places let immigrants who have school age kids to vote for the school board. So what? It's not like they get the same ballot full citizens do. It's a local matter the locals voted for. After years of saying localities should have a measure of autonomy it seems republicans are now saying it's bad. Make up your minds.

We've read stories on this happening....but now they're on record admitting to it.

Uhhh...this has been in the news for a while now. It is applicable in NYC. In Vermont, it is only in two cities...and they of course have high concentrations of undocumented immigrants in them.
Plenty of people to keep those conservative business people supplied with labor.

:)

This is nothing new (why the breaking I don't know) and if memory serves the citizens of those dem states allowed it by voting for it.....Just use it as a cautionary tale and don't let it happen in your state.
Personally, I would not let illegals or non-citizens vote period, not for school board, dogcatcher or anything else. If they are not citizens, they deserve no voice in political decisions in the country, state, city or county.

Some places let immigrants who have school age kids to vote for the school board. So what? It's not like they get the same ballot full citizens do. It's a local matter the locals voted for. After years of saying localities should have a measure of autonomy it seems republicans are now saying it's bad. Make up your minds.
I don't consider non-US Citizens eligible to vote, period. If they want to vote in any US election they should be citizens....End of story.

As a added benefit it would also help them integrate into our society.....You would think that the dems would want that unless they are skeered they won't stay on their plantation once they study what freedoms the dems are trying to take away from them. ;)

IDIOT!!!!

Why are people getting shot in Buffalo and Chicago.......because Democrats are shipping illegal voters into the city to vote in their elections.
They elect some judge or DA that won't enforce the law and pretty soon your city is a lawless Hellhole.

Last edited:
I don't consider non-US Citizens eligible to vote, period. If they want to vote in any US election they should be citizens....End of story.

As a added benefit it would also help them integrate into our society.....You would think that the dems would want that unless they are skeered they won't stay on their plantation once they study what freedoms the dems are trying to take away from them. ;)
As I said it's a local matter. It's not necessarily something I would support but it's their business. It's hardly the smoking gun of widespread fraud OP apparently thinks it is.

Forum List

Back