Top democrat hospitalized with pneumonia

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Steny Hoyer hospitalized with pneumonia
Eh. I don't care either way. I sure won't pray for him to get better...he's a democrat therefore an Anti American. He's from Maryland so doubtful any decent republican would win the seat he would leave open if he croaked anydays.

Eh. I don't care either way. I sure won't pray for him to get better...he's a democrat therefore an Anti American.
I admit I'm not real up on all the religious stuff, but did Jesus say you're not supposed to pray for someone who disagrees with you politically?
I dunno. I only attend church bc my wife wants me to. I don't believe in all of it.
You just believe in some of it? What parts of it do you believe in.

Are there any top Democrats left?

I can't honestly say who's in charge over there.

A top dimocrat hospitalized? Really don’t care at all.

Now, a lefty Supreme Court justice gets rolled in and I definitely wanna hear about it. A third SC pick for the president could send throngs of lefties right over the edge, out of their misery and our hair.

When Hillary had pneumonia she went face first into the street.

But she was dancing on the sidewalk a couple of hours later.

Steny will be fine.

Eh. I don't care either way. I sure won't pray for him to get better...he's a democrat therefore an Anti American.
I admit I'm not real up on all the religious stuff, but did Jesus say you're not supposed to pray for someone who disagrees with you politically?
His word does say to love your neighbor as yourself, but do not cheer lead them should they continue down the road of wrong doing, therefore, I believe that praying for someone that you disagree with when they are sick is actually a good thing to do because if they remain in the picture, they then are given another chance to change.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The big question is how many chances to change should a person be given if they need to?

I dunno. I only attend church bc my wife wants me to. I don't believe in all of it.
You just believe in some of it? What parts of it do you believe in.
Obviously not the beatitudes

I don’t wish anyone I’ll will especially when it comes to mortality. I can only remover those on the l ft that wished death on Barbara Bush, George H.W. , Ronald Reagan and others . I hope we can all be civil. But I doubt it.

Forum List

Back