Top German Journalist Admits MSM Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wow, finally some truth. Poor guy better watch his back though.

With the increasing propaganda wars, we thought a reminder of just how naive many Westerners are when it comes to their news-feed. As Arjun Walia, of GlobalResearch.ca, notes, Dr. Ulfkotte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts:

I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.

But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American Media is trying to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

It’s important to keep in mind that Dr. Ulfkotte is not the only person making these claims; multiple reporters have done the same and this kind of truthfulness is something the world needs more of.

One (out of many) great examples of a whistleblowing reporter is investigative journalist and former CBC News reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA" | Zero Hedge
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

So who does the CIA work for?

I'm not trying to marginalize your thread either.

From my perspective the CIA was once the last holdouts of government patriots resisting the globalist agenda in spite of the Bush family.

There has to be a way to bring it back.

So who does the CIA work for?

I'm not trying to marginalize your thread either.

From my perspective the CIA was once the last holdouts of government patriots resisting the globalist agenda in spite of the Bush family.

There has to be a way to bring it back.

Most MSM Journalists feel pressured to push CIA/Government Propaganda. It's not the 'Independent Media' many believe it is.

Uummmmmm......... He has his own whistleblower mag which means he has an agenda........ The sites linked are less than reputable with their own agendas...... And you believe him without question........ Yup, that alone means I'll take a wait and see position.......

Uummmmmm......... He has his own whistleblower mag which means he has an agenda........ The sites linked are less than reputable with their own agendas...... And you believe him without question........ Yup, that alone means I'll take a wait and see position.......

Yes, i believe him.

Yes, i believe him.
Remember what I said about paranoia........ You wear it well. :thup:

There never has been an "independent media", at least not one that could be exalted as the harbinger of speaking truth to power in my lifetime.

It's always been up to the individual to either surrender liberty for government protection, or face the peril of sovereign dignity.

You're free to believe what you like, but somewhere along the way people lost the skill to filter information from bullshit, and to understand what makes them individuals or lemmings.

Yes, i believe him.

Did you even watch the video? The man's a respected journalist in Europe.

There never has been an "independent media", at least not one that could be exalted as the harbinger of speaking truth to power in my lifetime.

It's always been up to the individual to either surrender liberty for government protection, or face the peril of sovereign dignity.

You're free to believe what you like, but somewhere along the way people lost the skill to filter information from bullshit, and to understand what makes them individuals or lemmings.

Well, this man has been a well-respected journalist in Europe for years. It's not coming from me. I'm inclined to take him at his word.

Fascists are programed to avoid things that compromise their programming.

The state "protects" them, you're "paranoid" if you don't have absolute trust in government.

The governments of many "progressive" states in the last 100 years have provided top of the line cradle to grave care.

pic%5CA%5CU%5CAuschwitz%20concentration%20camp%20gate.jpg

Yes, i believe him.

Respected by whom? Does it even say that? No, it didn't. Damn dude, you're willing to believe anything anti-government that comes down the pike without question. No the governments are not goodie two shoes but dayamn! They don't have to pay journalists to report false info, they just make sure the false info is properly disseminated via other channels which the news organizations will obviously pick up. Well that is how the west does it, Russia and China just tell their news medias what to report and they do it.

Yes, i believe him.

Respected by whom? Does it even say that? No, it didn't. Damn dude, you're willing to believe anything anti-government that comes down the pike without question. No the governments are not goodie two shoes but dayamn! They don't have to pay journalists to report false info, they just make sure the false info is properly disseminated via other channels which the news organizations will obviously pick up. Well that is how the west does it, Russia and China just tell their news medias what to report and they do it.

So you didn't even watch the video, but you're condemning him anyway. Do you work for the CIA/Government, or something?

Well, this man has been a well-respected journalist in Europe for years. It's not coming from me. I'm inclined to take him at his word.

When it comes to "journalists" They're as respected as lawyers IMO. Which means if they say something I tend to believe they have an agenda and aren't sharing all the facts.

He may have some insight, but "journalists" are almost entirely apparatchiks.

I have more faith in celebrity "intelligence".

I'm not trying to defend the CIA, but I have less confidence in euroweeine "journalists".

With the increasing propaganda wars, we thought a reminder of just how naive many Westerners are when it comes to their news-feed. As Arjun Walia, of GlobalResearch.ca, notes, Dr. Ulfkotte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.

But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American Media is trying to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

It’s important to keep in mind that Dr. Ulfkotte is not the only person making these claims; multiple reporters have done the same and this kind of truthfulness is something the world needs more of.

One (out of many) great examples of a whistleblowing reporter is investigative journalist and former CBC News reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA" | Zero Hedge
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Old News

The CIA admitted that was true back in 1975

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

The CIA admitted that was true back in 1975

Yes, i believe him.

So you didn't even watch the video, but you're condemning him anyway. Do you work for the CIA/Government, or something?
:lmao: Is that the best you can come up with? :lmao:

Yes, i believe him.

For now.

For now.
Christ, use your brain (if you have one), here's the clue that it's bull shit;
But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American Media is trying to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia

Neither the US or Europe want a direct war with Russia, only a paranoid idiot believes they do, think of the ramifications. Does that mean direct war will never come? Maybe, maybe not but no one wants direct war between nuke possessing superpowers, that would be stupid and everyone in power knows it. Why do you think we've been fighting proxy wars since the end of WWII?

For now.
But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American Media is trying to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia

Neither the US or Europe want a direct war with Russia, only a paranoid idiot believes they do, think of the ramifications. Does that mean direct war will never come? Maybe, maybe not but no one wants direct war between nuke possessing superpowers, that would be stupid and everyone in power knows it. Why do you think we've been fighting proxy wars since the end of WWII?

He said he was forced to spread U.S. propaganda. That was his experience. I believe him.

For now.

He said he was forced to spread U.S. propaganda. That was his experience. I believe him.
Get nailed on one point and you fall back to another obvious desperate one...... got it........ Yup, no credibility from either you or him.

Forum List

Back