Top German Journalist Admits MSM Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA"...

:lol:

That's quite literally all you do here, clown.
There isn't a fucking thing that anyone has posted here that has upset my world view. When I tell what is really going on I can count on some ignorant fuck to lamely attack me so I respond in kind. Don't like it? Tough shit.
Yeah but there's a major difference, you're certifiable......... :thup:
When lies have been sold as truths for years and years, anyone that does tell the truth will appear to be insane....
Ya know, the best way to hide what you're doing is make a few contradictory statements and let the nutjobs like you take over, run with it and divert attention......... Works like a charm....... :lmao:
Your corporate "gubermint" lies with impunity...deal with it.
Please, don't stop, I haven't laughed this hard in ages!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There isn't a fucking thing that anyone has posted here that has upset my world view. When I tell what is really going on I can count on some ignorant fuck to lamely attack me so I respond in kind. Don't like it? Tough shit.
When lies have been sold as truths for years and years, anyone that does tell the truth will appear to be insane....
Ya know, the best way to hide what you're doing is make a few contradictory statements and let the nutjobs like you take over, run with it and divert attention......... Works like a charm....... :lmao:

Ha, you probably hang on this guy's every word. Even after he's been outed for being a CIA stooge.

Last edited:

Ha, you probably hang on this guy's every word. Even after he's been outed for being a CIA stooge.

Funny, actually never watched him. Wanna try again loser?

Quotation-George-Orwell-The-further-a-society-drifts-from-truth-the-more-it-49-88-64.jpg

Wow, finally some truth. Poor guy better watch his back though.

With the increasing propaganda wars, we thought a reminder of just how naive many Westerners are when it comes to their news-feed. As Arjun Walia, of GlobalResearch.ca, notes, Dr. Ulfkotte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts:

I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.

But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American Media is trying to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

It’s important to keep in mind that Dr. Ulfkotte is not the only person making these claims; multiple reporters have done the same and this kind of truthfulness is something the world needs more of.

One (out of many) great examples of a whistleblowing reporter is investigative journalist and former CBC News reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA" | Zero Hedge
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Before you get carried away with the bullshit perhaps you should read their “manifesto“.

the zero hedge manifesto | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

Apparently, everything they post is anonymous. I think that should tell you something. Something important.

Before you get carried away with the bullshit perhaps you should read their “manifesto“.

the zero hedge manifesto | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

Apparently, everything they post is anonymous. I think that should tell you something. Something important.
You're replying to someone who hasn't posted here in over 2 years dude. I just revived a few old threads to help unclutter the MindWars board a little.

Forum List

Back