Top German Journalist Admits MSM Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA"...

So you didn't even watch the video, but you're condemning him anyway. Do you work for the CIA/Government, or something?
:lmao: Is that the best you can come up with? :lmao:

For now.
Christ, use your brain (if you have one), here's the clue that it's bull shit;
But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American Media is trying to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia

Neither the US or Europe want a direct war with Russia, only a paranoid idiot believes they do, think of the ramifications. Does that mean direct war will never come? Maybe, maybe not but no one wants direct war between nuke possessing superpowers, that would be stupid and everyone in power knows it. Why do you think we've been fighting proxy wars since the end of WWII?

He said he was forced to spread U.S. propaganda. That was his experience. I believe him.
Get nailed on one point and you fall back to another obvious desperate one...... got it........ Yup, no credibility from either you or him.

How can you claim with such certainty the man has 'no credibility?' But regardless, you're free to believe whatever you want. And so am i.

And who's to say this guy isn't taking payoffs from the Russians to say these things now? I agree that these media outlets are nothing but mouthpieces of corrupt governments though.

:lmao: Is that the best you can come up with? :lmao:

For now.
Christ, use your brain (if you have one), here's the clue that it's bull shit;
But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American Media is trying to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia

Neither the US or Europe want a direct war with Russia, only a paranoid idiot believes they do, think of the ramifications. Does that mean direct war will never come? Maybe, maybe not but no one wants direct war between nuke possessing superpowers, that would be stupid and everyone in power knows it. Why do you think we've been fighting proxy wars since the end of WWII?

He said he was forced to spread U.S. propaganda. That was his experience. I believe him.
Get nailed on one point and you fall back to another obvious desperate one...... got it........ Yup, no credibility from either you or him.

How can you claim with such certainty the man has 'no credibility?' But regardless, you're free to believe whatever you want. And so am i.
The dude flat out lied about the US trying to cause a war directly with Russia, anyone with half a brain can knows that which means anything else he says is extremely suspect but hey, you want to give into irrational paranoia be my guest. No one is stopping you.

Uummmmmm......... He has his own whistleblower mag which means he has an agenda........ The sites linked are less than reputable with their own agendas...... And you believe him without question........ Yup, that alone means I'll take a wait and see position.......
Look up "Operation Mockingbird" AND the Smith- Mundt Act of 1948 was repealed with the passing of the NDAA. "Gubermint" can now freely and legally spew propaganda and misinformation.

Uummmmmm......... He has his own whistleblower mag which means he has an agenda........ The sites linked are less than reputable with their own agendas...... And you believe him without question........ Yup, that alone means I'll take a wait and see position.......
Look up "Operation Mockingbird" AND the Smith- Mundt Act of 1948 was repealed with the passing of the NDAA. "Gubermint" can now freely and legally spew propaganda and misinformation.
Never said they couldn't or don't, most people call it politics.........
As I pointed out the dude flat out lied about us trying to cause a direct war with Russia, probably the dumbest thing we could or even want to do which means anything else he says is also most likely bull shit. Also like I told the other freaked out moron, if you want to revel in irrational paranoia no one is stopping you though we (the rational ones) will retain the right to mock you. :thup:

As I pointed out the dude flat out lied about us trying to cause a direct war with Russia, probably the dumbest thing we could or even want to do which means anything else he says is also most likely bull shit. Also like I told the other freaked out moron, if you want to revel in irrational paranoia no one is stopping you though we (the rational ones) will retain the right to mock you. :thup:
Do a Google search of US Navy Captain Heather E. Cole and then get back to me. Being mocked by the ignorant doesn't bother me in the least.

Do a Google search of US Navy Captain Heather E. Cole and then get back to me. Being mocked by the ignorant doesn't bother me in the least.
I know who she is and where you're going with this. Ignorant........? :lmao: Take your meds, stop palming them. :thup:

Not to mention, the story was broken on RT - the official and undisputed propaganda arm of the Russian Federation.

Oh and..........

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know who she is and where you're going with this. Ignorant........? :lmao: Take your meds, stop palming them. :thup:

I don't stutter. I know more than you because I invest my time to learn it. I don't spend my life or time"flaming" posters that write things that could possibly upset my world view....get it?

I don't stutter. I know more than you because I invest my time to learn it. I don't spend my life or time"flaming" posters that write things that could possibly upset my world view....get it?

:lol:

That's quite literally all you do here, clown.

Like I said, I don't care how many paranoid delusions you choose to wander around in. Oh and how much time do you have in INET and or field work? I'm guessing none......... :lmao:

There isn't a fucking thing that anyone has posted here that has upset my world view. When I tell what is really going on I can count on some ignorant fuck to lamely attack me so I respond in kind. Don't like it? Tough shit.

There isn't a fucking thing that anyone has posted here that has upset my world view. When I tell what is really going on I can count on some ignorant fuck to lamely attack me so I respond in kind. Don't like it? Tough shit.
Yeah but there's a major difference, you're certifiable......... :thup:

Like I said, I don't care how many paranoid delusions you choose to wander around in. Oh and how much time do you have in INET and or field work? I'm guessing none......... :lmao:

I download books, listen to lectures and documentaries. I haven't owned a TV in 4 years and I don't believe a fucking thing this corporate entity in D.C tells me. I use to be a sheeple like you but not anymore.

When lies have been sold as truths for years and years, anyone that does tell the truth will appear to be insane....

I think it's hilarious, actually. Watching you melt down is my new favorite hobby.

When lies have been sold as truths for years and years, anyone that does tell the truth will appear to be insane....
Ya know, the best way to hide what you're doing is make a few contradictory statements and let the nutjobs like you take over, run with it and divert attention......... Works like a charm....... :lmao:

I download books, listen to lectures and documentaries. I haven't owned a TV in 4 years and I don't believe a fucking thing this corporate entity in D.C tells me. I use to be a sheeple like you but not anymore.
Just as I thought, clueless. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ya know, the best way to hide what you're doing is make a few contradictory statements and let the nutjobs like you take over, run with it and divert attention......... Works like a charm....... :lmao:
Your corporate "gubermint" lies with impunity...deal with it.

Forum List

Back