Top Pentagon Brass Discussing Resignation

The last WWI veteran died in 2011.
So yeah she's full of shit.
Her father could not have been alive in 2011? What are you two weirdos smoking?

My father died in 1961.

So what?
My Dad died in 1987......
Eleven Houston Rockets' players and their trainer will receive...
You can pick out my pops on your own.

Here's a little hint....
The Punch: One Night, Two Lives, and the Fight that Changed Basketball Forever

Oh.... my Dads nick name was Tricky.

Last edited:
The last WWI veteran died in 2011.
So yeah she's full of shit.
Her father could not have been alive in 2011? What are you two weirdos smoking?

My father died in 1961.

So what?
My Dad died in 1987......
Eleven Houston Rockets' players and their trainer will receive...
You can pick out my pops on your own.

Here's a little hint....
The Punch: One Night, Two Lives, and the Fight that Changed Basketball Forever

Oh.... my Dads nick name was Tricky.

Calvin Murphy was our enforcer.....and his wife was my babysitter.
I'll never forget his anger when it came to Rudy

Actually yes he does he can fire and replace anyone down to 1star General and Admiral.
That is not the same thing. What an odd post.
He as President establishes who is the chain of command you retard.
No, the rules establish the chain of command. Replacing one secretary or officer with another doesn't change that. You're twisting yourself into a pasty white little pretzel for Dear Leader. Stop that.

Actually yes he does he can fire and replace anyone down to 1star General and Admiral.
That is not the same thing. What an odd post.
He as President establishes who is the chain of command you retard.
No, the rules establish the chain of command. Replacing one secretary or officer with another doesn't change that. You're twisting yourself into a pasty white little pretzel for Dear Leader. Stop that.
LOL you MORON the President is at the top of the chain of command He is the final word on anything he choices to be the final word on. Did you not serve, never learn the chain of command? It is made up of names of serving officers that the President can change thus changing who is IN the chain of command. God you are stupid.

He is the final word on anything he choices to be the final word on.
And issues that word through the chain of command. Like everyone else. As an enlisted man should know that. Give it up. You're pissing in the wind.
A commander is not constrained to only issue orders through the chain of command a Division commander can and has given orders to a private in some company somewhere. The President is free to issue any order he wants to anyone no matter position or rank in all the Military. If you actually served you would know that.

Even before Navy Secretary Richard Spencer’s forced ouster this weekend, a handful of the Pentagon's highest-ranking officials have been debating just when they would feel compelled to resign over what they see as Trump's disregard for the chain of command, two current senior officials told POLITICO in recent days. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss internal deliberations.

"There's a sense of dejection by senior leaders in the Pentagon, that the president and the secretary of defense are going to side with the loudmouths at Fox News against the reasoned opposition of senior military professionals," said another Pentagon official with direct knowledge of high-level discussions. "That's the sense in a nutshell."

Top Pentagon Brass Discussing Resignation
:CryingCow:

And issues that word through the chain of command. Like everyone else. As an enlisted man should know that. Give it up. You're pissing in the wind.
A commander is not constrained to only issue orders through the chain of command a Division commander can and has given orders to a private in some company somewhere. The President is free to issue any order he wants to anyone no matter position or rank in all the Military. If you actually served you would know that.
It is not about whether he has the right. Obviously the Command and Chief has the right. The question is whether it was right and for the good of the service for Trump to involve himself in this particular matter. I trust the military justice system under UCMJ. Whether the civilians understand the rules of war or code of conduct does not matter. The convening authority's and review boards judgement in this matter was correct and actually for the good of all three branches of the military. That said, I would have let him retire at rank and benefits due to his excellent service before this. As for the Trident? That is not a navy award. I would have trusted the 4 man Seal enlisted review board either way they went. Again, for the good of the military and the Seal community.

If anyone quits then the next in line gets the job. Nothing to see here. No news, just gossip.

Over 40% of the top jobs at the Department of Defence haven't been filled. When people leave, there is no "next in line". The institutuions of law, order, justice and the military are being hollowed out with anyone who disagrees with the President being fired and not replaced.

Trump is weakening American at every turn.
Lol
You don’t know jack shit about the US military… Canadians don’t know nothing about any defense because their defense is the United States so shut the fuck up

Moral in the military was at an all time low under Obama... fact

Shit stains make an awful commander in chief

It is not about whether he has the right. Obviously the Command and Chief has the right. The question is whether it was right and for the good of the service for Trump to involve himself in this particular matter. I trust the military justice system under UCMJ. Whether the civilians understand the rules of war or code of conduct does not matter. The convening authority's and review boards judgement in this matter was correct and actually for the good of all three branches of the military. That said, I would have let him retire at rank and benefits due to his excellent service before this. As for the Trident? That is not a navy award. I would have trusted the 4 man Seal enlisted review board either way they went. Again, for the good of the military and the Seal community.
Ok you answer the question I have ask before and in several threads. IF Chief Gallagher deserved to be punished for the picture why weren't the same punishments handed out to every Seal in the PICTURE?

Forum List

Back