Top repub says parts of the party have been infected with Russian propoganda

you mean when bighealthcorp reneged on their promises to

keep the networks as is on the exchange, so people won't have to shop for another dr?

the one that donny is still telling that the election was stolen & part of that was because he CONvinced people that mail in voting was rigged.

They were made to make the changes by the law.

Mail in voting in 2020 was designed to be rigged, via ballot harvesting.

We are not in favor of insects for lunch. And a whole lot more.
‘During the first impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump in 2019, former Trump national security aide Fiona Hill made an extraordinary plea. Seated in front of congressional Republicans, she implored them not to spread Russian propaganda. “In the course of this investigation, I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance Russian interests,” she told them. She was referring to comments they had made during her earlier deposition breathing life into a baseless, Trump-backed suggestion that Ukraine, rather than Russia, interfered in the 2016 U.S. election.

“These fictions are harmful even if they’re deployed for purely domestic political purposes,” she added.

Republicans on the committee blanched at the suggestion that they had served as conduits for Russian misinformation, but Hill refused to back down. Five years later, Republicans are starting to grapple more publicly with the idea that this kind of thing is happening in their ranks. The most striking example came this week. In an interview with Puck News’s Julia Ioffe, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Tex.) — none other than the GOP chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee — flat-out said that Russian propaganda had “infected a good chunk of my party’s base.”

McCaul suggested conservative media was to blame.

“There are some more nighttime entertainment shows that seem to spin, like, I see the Russian propaganda in some of it — and it’s almost identical [to what they’re saying on Russian state television] — on our airwaves,” McCaul said. He also cited “these people that read various conspiracy-theory outlets that are just not accurate, and they actually model Russian propaganda.” Asked which Republicans specifically he was talking about, McCaul said it was “obvious,” before staff intervened and asked that the conversation go off the record. These comments are the most significant to date, but they’re not the only ones.’

“…before staff intervened and asked that the conversation go off the record.”

The GOP will continue to spread Russian propaganda as long as Republicans are dishonest and remain willfully ignorant, hiding behind lies that the problem doesn’t exist.

‘During the first impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump in 2019, former Trump national security aide Fiona Hill made an extraordinary plea. Seated in front of congressional Republicans, she implored them not to spread Russian propaganda. “In the course of this investigation, I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance Russian interests,” she told them. She was referring to comments they had made during her earlier deposition breathing life into a baseless, Trump-backed suggestion that Ukraine, rather than Russia, interfered in the 2016 U.S. election.

“These fictions are harmful even if they’re deployed for purely domestic political purposes,” she added.

Republicans on the committee blanched at the suggestion that they had served as conduits for Russian misinformation, but Hill refused to back down. Five years later, Republicans are starting to grapple more publicly with the idea that this kind of thing is happening in their ranks. The most striking example came this week. In an interview with Puck News’s Julia Ioffe, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Tex.) — none other than the GOP chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee — flat-out said that Russian propaganda had “infected a good chunk of my party’s base.”

“There are some more nighttime entertainment shows that seem to spin, like, I see the Russian propaganda in some of it — and it’s almost identical [to what they’re saying on Russian state television] — on our airwaves,” McCaul said. He also cited “these people that read various conspiracy-theory outlets that are just not accurate, and they actually model Russian propaganda.” Asked which Republicans specifically he was talking about, McCaul said it was “obvious,” before staff intervened and asked that the conversation go off the record. These comments are the most significant to date, but they’re not the only ones.’

The GOP will continue to spread Russian propaganda as long as Republicans are dishonest and remain willfully ignorant, hiding behind lies that the problem doesn’t exist.

Hilarious

There will be celebrations in the Kremlin...AGAIN....if he is re-elected in November. The repubs are pushing the US into becoming an ally of Russia. I know it is hard to believe, but it is true.
When they think that the murderous, corrupt, authoritarian, West-hating, former KGB officer Putin would "go back to good morality", you know the Kremlin has been very successful here.

MAGA, 2024:

Here's some REAL "Russian" influence that infected the current demented LEFT here in America...

From 1985:
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

:rolleyes:

Trump campaign guts GOP's anti-Russia stance on Ukraine​

View attachment 928977
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › ... › Global Opinions
Jul 18, 2016 — Campaign chairman Paul Manafort lobbied for years for the country's Russia-backed former president.

Trump Endorses Russian Disinformation Campaign on Fox​

1712569897014.png
Time Magazine
https://time.com › trump-advances-russian-disinformati...

Nov 22, 2019 — President Donald Trump speaks during an event in New York, U.S., on Nov. 12, 2019.Demetrius Freeman—Bloomberg/Getty Images. By W.J. Hennigan.

GOP Rep. Turner: Republicans Have 'Uttered' Russian ...​

1712569709653.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

17 hours ago — Republican Rep. Mike Turner accused some of his colleagues of having "uttered" Russian propaganda "on the House floor" during Russia's war ...

Good Grief! Tucker even flew to Moscow and interviewed the murdering war criminal. Repubs are Poootin mouthpieces.

ygft8.jpg
I was just asking in another thread who Dems will blame when they lose this year, apparently the Russians again. :auiqs.jpg:

I was just asking in another thread who Dems will blame when they lose this year, apparently the Russians again. :auiqs.jpg:
The electoral college.

Democrats keep winning the popular vote. That worries them.​

1712650664811.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article

Nov 13, 2020 — Democrats won the popular vote in this year's presidential election yet again, marking seven out of eight straight presidential elections ...

2024 will mark 20 years since Republicans last won ...​

1712650724916.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › opinion › campaign › 3830161-20...

Jan 26, 2023 — Where does the Republican Party go to replace those 34 electoral votes? Good question. GOP presidential candidates dream about turning back the ...

If the popular vote is good enough for governors, senators, congresspeople, mayors, county commissioners and even class presidents, it is good enough for US presidents.

Did Tucker give him a reset button?
Did Tucker promise him more flexibility?
Libs prefer not to remember what obama and hillary said and did about russia

As for the RINO that has set biden supporters heart’s aflutter its unfortunate that he has to demonize his fellow republicans as he did

If he were my congressman I’d vote him out of office for disloyality

What an asshole

I support aid to ukraine

But if holding up that money is the only leverage we have over biden and the dems concerning border policy then we should use it

Jerks like McCaul should care as much about America as they do for ukraine

Libs prefer not to remember what obama and hillary said and did about russia
Like what?
As for the RINO that has set biden supporters heart’s aflutter its unfortunate that he has to demonize his fellow republicans as he did

If he were my congressman I’d vote him out of office for disloyality
Just like your dear leader, PARTY over country.
What an asshole

I support aid to ukraine

But if holding up that money is the only leverage we have over biden and the dems concerning border policy then we should use it
WTF?
Again it's PARTY over country, with the Trump cult.

Given the chance to DO something about it, Trump's cult chose Trump.
Then whine about it.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

1712653320214.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...

Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...
Jerks like McCaul should care as much about America as they do for ukraine
Exposing the traitors he works with IS caring about America.

Like what?

Just like your dear leader, PARTY over country.

WTF?
Again it's PARTY over country, with the Trump cult.

Given the chance to DO something about it, Trump's cult chose Trump.
Then whine about it.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...

View attachment 929496
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...
Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

Exposing the traitors he works with IS caring about America.
If ukraine is so important to biden and RINOs like McCaul they should compromise and adopt the House border security bill

but instead they support open borders and the illegal alien invasion

holding up the money, has and will continue to kill more of the Ukrainians fighting. That blood, is on YOUR hands and soul!

Republicans and you, spat on your one chance for good, solid, border control, because your orange god, told you to not vote on it....sorry, your attempts to rewrite history, won't work...but for the brain dead and ignorant!

If ukraine is so important to biden and RINOs like McCaul they should compromise and adopt the House border security bill
He did.

McCaul Votes to Secure the Border​

1712654270677.jpeg
Congressman Michael McCaul (.gov)
http://mccaul.house.gov › media-center › press-releases

May 11, 2023 — The Secure the Border Act includes his provisions to assess reimbursing border states and compel the admin to bring back Remain in Mexico.
but instead they support open borders and the illegal alien invasion
That would be Trump and his cult.

holding up the money, has and will continue to kill more of the Ukrainians fighting. That blood, is on YOUR hands and soul!

Republicans and you, spat on your one chance for good, solid, border control, because your orange god, told you to not vote on it....sorry, your attempts to rewrite history, won't work...but for the brain dead ignorant!
The senate bill was a bad bill

The House version is much better

Forum List

Back