🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top Secret US Documents Show Corporate Media is Lying About Russia, Ukraine

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
So what else is new? The Twitter files showed the lies and the cover ups by media. It looks like they are still lying and plan to do nothing else.

Corporate media is blatantly lying about casualty figures and more as the war in Ukraine drags on.​

" . . For example, one chart puts the Ukrainian death toll at around 71,000, a figure that is considered plausible. However, the chart also lists the Russian fatalities at 16,000 to 17,500. The Russian count is believed to be much larger, though neither side releases overall casualty figures.

Also, the chart with the death toll is printed on a black background, while all the other charts on the page are printed on a white background.

It's not clear how valuable the information might be to the Russian military. . . "

So what else is new? The Twitter files showed the lies and the cover ups by media. It looks like they are still lying and plan to do nothing else.

Corporate media is blatantly lying about casualty figures and more as the war in Ukraine drags on.​

:auiqs.jpg:

one more conspiracy thread :rofl:

:auiqs.jpg:

one more conspiracy thread :rofl:
Not really. Both sides have been pumping out purposeful misinformation from the very beginning. The west has even admitted this.

US Officials Admit They’re Literally Just Lying To The Public About Russia​

(The sound seems to go out on that interview. . . who knows why? :tinfoil:)

Here it is.

Not really. Both sides have been pumping out purposeful misinformation from the very beginning. The west has even admitted this.

US Officials Admit They’re Literally Just Lying To The Public About Russia​

(The sound seems to go out on that interview. . . who knows why? :tinfoil:)

Here it is.

Your claims here are hilarious. And we all know sides pump out info to mess with enemies.

You're actually siding with the enemies of America, on twisting warfare tactics into some sort of moral crusade against info wars?

Now your link has unnamed sources and more that is suspect. And claiming all 'lies' are just plain equal is childish and ignorant, unless it's being claimed in order to deceptively (lie) to make a point.

Your claims here are hilarious. And we all know sides pump out info to mess with enemies.

You're actually siding with the enemies of America, on twisting warfare tactics into some sort of moral crusade against info wars?

Now your link has unnamed sources and more that is suspect. And claiming all 'lies' are just plain equal is childish and ignorant, unless it's being claimed in order to deceptively (lie) to make a point.
Of course. When the democrats or Biden lies? That's fine. When the GOP or Trump lies? They need to put them in prison.

:rolleyes:

. . For example, one chart puts the Ukrainian death toll at around 71,000, a figure that is considered plausible. However, the chart also lists the Russian fatalities at 16,000 to 17,500.
That is the photoshop version. The actual slide said 17.5K Ukr and 43.5K Ru (upper range). That's KIA.

Total casualty estimate was 131,000 Ukr and 233,000 Ru (that's also the upper range). Casualties include KIA, WIA, MIA, Captured.

I compare to:

Oryx visually confirmed equipment losses- destroyed only, excludes damaged, abandoned, and captured. Ukr 2,022 and Ru 6,490.

Those ratios are roughly in agreement. (approx 3:1 equipment, 2.5:1 KIA). Inverting the KIA's would not be consistent with the already known equipment losses.

The WIA/KIA ratios conform to what I have seen anecdotally, and also reflect the logistical advantage of being on defense. It indicates that Ukr has better battlefield medicine and medevac, which translates to higher WIA per KIA.

That is the photoshop version. The actual slide said 17.5K Ukr and 43.5K Ru (upper range). That's KIA.

Total casualty estimate was 131,000 Ukr and 233,000 Ru (that's also the upper range). Casualties include KIA, WIA, MIA, Captured.

I compare to:

Oryx visually confirmed equipment losses- destroyed only, excludes damaged, abandoned, and captured. Ukr 2,022 and Ru 6,490.

Those ratios are roughly in agreement. (approx 3:1 equipment, 2.5:1 KIA). Inverting the KIA's would not be consistent with the already known equipment losses.

The WIA/KIA ratios conform to what I have seen anecdotally, and also reflect the logistical advantage of being on defense. It indicates that Ukr has better battlefield medicine and medevac, which translates to higher WIA per KIA.
Do you have a link to both?

If he is not siding with you he is not siding with the enemies of America.

The edited and unedited images are posted in this thread:

I should clarify, the total casualties of 131K/233K were reported by the NYT, I have not seen that slide.

There's a lot of speculation wrt the authenticity of the leaked docs.

Any good disinfo is 80% true, so that the 20% that is false is believable. But embarrassing yourself and your allies isn't part of that formula, which makes me lean to "authentic".

PJW.jpg

The 'greatest, most powerful nation in the free world' can't do enough to help Ukraine not just die a slow death but actually defeat the Russian invasion abd save its country / people?

This failed foreign policy is NOT helping Ukraine 'win' this war, it is depleting our own stockpile of weapons and munitions we are going to need if we have to go to war against China, and we have been sending weapons and munitions to Ukraine they did not pay for while withholding weapons and munitions Taiwan paid for and have been waiting on for nearly 2 years...while under threat of attack from the CCP at any time.

Biden, who has never been right about any foreign policy decision in his life, has compleyely failed at foreign policy as President. He has failed to prevent invasions / war, failed at fighting them, and is doing nothing to prepare for the war with China our top generals and Intel experts say is coming.

I should clarify, the total casualties of 131K/233K were reported by the NYT, I have not seen that slide.

There's a lot of speculation wrt the authenticity of the leaked docs.

Any good disinfo is 80% true, so that the 20% that is false is believable. But embarrassing yourself and your allies isn't part of that formula, which makes me lean to "authentic".

Well, the leads came from a gamer site, so yeah, its provenance is suspect.

Well, the leads came from a gamer site, so yeah, its provenance is suspect.
I think they first appeared on Discord. The J2 briefing was just the tip of the iceberg, apparently.

Russia and Ukraine are both claiming it's disinfo, the Pentagon says it's real. A lot of the information was already revealed in open sources, but details have been filled in that weren't previously known.

D.C. is such a sieve. The greatest damage is to our reputation amongst our allies, which wasn't all that great to begin with...

I think they first appeared on Discord. The J2 briefing was just the tip of the iceberg, apparently.

Russia and Ukraine are both claiming it's disinfo, the Pentagon says it's real. A lot of the information was already revealed in open sources, but details have been filled in that weren't previously known.

D.C. is such a sieve. The greatest damage is to our reputation amongst our allies, which wasn't all that great to begin with...

Democrats have been working overtime to ruin our trustworthiness among our best allies, yes. That is done on purpose.

Forum List

Back