Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

An expert on who the CIA and Mossad hire...

Nice...

Did you by chance meet Col Tim Osman...

Oh, yeah, you met BOTH Col Osman and "Osama?"

LOL

OBL was six inches taller than Tim Osman. You Trump suckers would believe anything.

surada sock puppet shill can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EMH
surada sock puppet shill can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you promoting the lie that the CIA and Mossad did 9/11?

I have and there are no such passages in the Koran forbidding such things and many which mandate it.

Jihad itself is offensive war

Jihad is an internal struggle for Muslims to accept the will of God.. Like Christians pray thy will not mine be done.

The Koran forbids the killing of noncombatants, women, children, old people and livestock. It forbids the destruction of crops, trees and water sources. It also demands that at the first sign of a truce Muslims must sit down and talk with the enemy.

Jihad is an internal struggle for Muslims to accept the will of God.. Like Christians pray thy will not mine be done.

The Koran forbids the killing of noncombatants, women, children, old people and livestock. It forbids the destruction of crops, trees and water sources. It also demands that at the first sign of a truce Muslims must sit down and talk with the enemy.
That is the modern spin but not accurate.

Jihad is a call for conquest of others which is precisely what the folloers of early Islam did and why they spread Islam by force for many years until checked by the crusades

The Koran forbids none of those things it is later generals who imposed such restrictions.

Forum List

Back