Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

Bin laden denied doing 911
Not true. He denied planning it. And that is true. It was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who planned it. It was Osama bin Laden who gave the blessing, and financing, to carry it out.

Nice try. It was your co-workers at Mossad and tenet's CIA. Col osman was merely the guy who popped up and took credit... For your handiwork....
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thankusmile:

Not to mention, sinking The Titanic, the burning of Rome, and that meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

I'm having to resort to wearing mismatched socks today because Mosad keeps taking things from my dryer.

Israel constantly keeps violating international law, with no regard for civilization.
For example, the assassination of Gerald Bull, a Canadian, in Belgium.
Of the destruction of the French nuclear reactor, Osirak, in Iraq in 1981.
The attack on the Turkish ferry, Mavi Marmara in 2010.

No other country has such an impressive list of international war crimes.
Not even North Korea.
I suggest you contact the UN who will then execute you for being a Jew.

That is ridiculous.
The UN has always been extremely biased on favor of Jews and Israel.
In fact, the main reason Trump likely pushed to create the UN was in order to be able to create Israel.
Trump likely pushed to create the UN

I hope you're joking.
He's not; he really is that ignorant and stupid.

Not to mention, sinking The Titanic, the burning of Rome, and that meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

I'm having to resort to wearing mismatched socks today because Mosad keeps taking things from my dryer.

Israel constantly keeps violating international law, with no regard for civilization.
For example, the assassination of Gerald Bull, a Canadian, in Belgium.
Of the destruction of the French nuclear reactor, Osirak, in Iraq in 1981.
The attack on the Turkish ferry, Mavi Marmara in 2010.

No other country has such an impressive list of international war crimes.
Not even North Korea.
I suggest you contact the UN who will then execute you for being a Jew.

That is ridiculous.
The UN has always been extremely biased on favor of Jews and Israel.
In fact, the main reason Trump likely pushed to create the UN was in order to be able to create Israel.
Trump likely pushed to create the UN

I hope you're joking.
He's not; he really is that ignorant and stupid.

There was a Muslim guy at work who was always talking about "the great reckoning" when Muslims would become the dominant force in the world. He would go on about Israel and how it was founded by T.E Lawrence and Gandhi during World War II and how every powerful (or at least interesting) person in the world, from Bill Gates to Michael Jordan was secretly a Jew and that's why they owned everything.

He was fun to listen to but could not be dissuaded from his delusions.

Most of the trolls here are Zionist/Mossad types, including those pretending to be dumb Christians.

The entire history of judaism is filled with deceit, fraud, murder, and genocide.

Their hero, Moses, was rescued by the midianites. Moses repaid the midianites by attacking them and then personally ordering their extermination... Except the hot young virgins.

Now, you either believe and admire that, or you figured out that Moses the second one was not the same as the first, and hence had motive, because the midians knew he was a fraud...
Indeed,they are either paid shills for the zionists of Israel or from langley,one of the two.

Isn't it illegal to accept freight or goods of value for shipment by unarmed and unguarded transport on the high seas?
Not at all.
What do you mean?
Freighters are never armed, and the only time it is legal to attack them is if they carry weapons cargo.
The 1906 Hague Conventions made it illegal to deprive civilians of their normal commerce, like food.

There was a Muslim guy at work who was always talking about "the great reckoning" when Muslims would become the dominant force in the world. He would go on about Israel and how it was founded by T.E Lawrence and Gandhi during World War II and how every powerful (or at least interesting) person in the world, from Bill Gates to Michael Jordan was secretly a Jew and that's why they owned everything.

He was fun to listen to but could not be dissuaded from his delusions.

Well he has a point in that until WWI, the Balfour Declaration,
and the Zionist movement of David ben Gurion and Chaim Weizmann, there was no Israel or significant Jewish population in Palestine.
From what I have read, these Zionists deliberately antagonized Hitler in order to force Jews to leave Germany, under the hope they would then go to Palestine and make them powerful.

You have to admit that Jews are much more group oriented than any anyone else, except maybe the Japanese.
Moslems are just a lot nicer, especially when you compare the Old Testament to the Quran.

Incredible how the majority of sheep in America are braiwnashed zombies who still to this day incredibly cannot see Billy Graham for the fraud he is. If there was ever a child raping satanist look no further.he was pals with demonic monster Dick Nixon who got America down the pat of destruction taking us off the gold standard,the mass murderer who murdered women and children in vietnam and yet Graham palled around with him and nobody had a clue he was as evil a monster as he is. makes me embarrassed to be an American.

I made a thread of Graham exposing how demonic he was the mods of course moved it to the rubber section, the truth hurts.

Moslems are just a lot nicer, especially when you compare the Old Testament to the Quran.

In the last 1000 years, how many were killed by nice Muslims listening to the Koran?
In the last 1000 years, how many were killed by mean Jews listening to the Old Testament?

In the last 1000 years, how many were killed by nice Muslims listening to the Koran?
In the last 1000 years, how many were killed by mean Jews listening to the Old Testament?

You mean when the church called up the Crusades to take Jerusalem from the Muslims and Jews?

Well he has a point in that until WWI, the Balfour Declaration,
and the Zionist movement of David ben Gurion and Chaim Weizmann, there was no Israel or significant Jewish population in Palestine.
From what I have read, these Zionists deliberately antagonized Hitler in order to force Jews to leave Germany, under the hope they would then go to Palestine and make them powerful.

You have to admit that Jews are much more group oriented than any anyone else, except maybe the Japanese.
Any comparison proves you wrong. Islam has violently expanded or tried to since the very beginning as the quaran calls for jihad.

You mean when the church called up the Crusades to take Jerusalem from the Muslims and Jews?

That wasn't Jews or Muslims, but if you want to compare Muslim killings because of the Koran in the last 1000 years compared to the Crusades.....post it.

They dont hire any disinformation agents or shills to post on obscure small time political forums.
That wasn't Jews or Muslims, but if you want to compare Muslim killings because of the Koran in the last 1000 years compared to the Crusades.....post it.

The church needed a boost because their influence was waning and they wanted the loot they pillaged. Funny thing.. on the way to the Crusades they killed Christians and Jews.

Incredible how the majority of sheep in America are braiwnashed zombies who still to this day incredibly cannot see Billy Graham for the fraud he is. If there was ever a child raping satanist look no further.he was pals with demonic monster Dick Nixon who got America down the pat of destruction taking us off the gold standard,the mass murderer who murdered women and children in vietnam and yet Graham palled around with him and nobody had a clue he was as evil a monster as he is. makes me embarrassed to be an American.

I made a thread of Graham exposing how demonic he was the mods of course moved it to the rubber section, the truth hurts.

Billy Graham = JDAAC = Jew disguised as a Christian

The church needed a boost because their influence was waning and they wanted the loot they pillaged. Funny thing.. on the way to the Crusades they killed Christians and Jews.

Zionist lies. Zionists disguised as Christians manipulated morons to go to war and fight and die for a cause they had no stake in, no different than Iraq and Afghan today...

Forum List

Back