Top U.S. Marine Orders All Confederate Symbols Be Removed From Corps Bases

A Civil War occurred in America when southern slaveholding states named themselves the Confederate States and waged war on the United States. Hundreds of thousands of Americans wearing USA military uniforms were killed and wounded, many, maimed for life. Those killed and maimed Americans were killed and maimed by people displaying Confederate symbols. A continued display of those symbols is an insult to patriotic and honorable Americans. Even people in the old confederacy regions and states understand this. Lingering goofballs like you will eventually disappear.
We have democrats killing dozens of Blacks every weekend.. urban slave plantations, democrats have always wanted slavery. We are asking you democrats to stop
You can't defend your idiocracy of being a crybaby sore loser over a war going on two centuries old, so, you deflect and change the subject. Actually, you sound and write like one of those Europeans or Russians who still wage wars over hundreds of years old histories.
I’m just against democrats want for slavery.. I’m from freedom and states rights
We have always been called the UNITED STATES. No quitting allowed.
So why do democrats have urban slave plantations?

Easy, they don't.

I also find it funny that you are trying to convict all democrats with this line of nonsense.

We have democrats killing dozens of Blacks every weekend.. urban slave plantations, democrats have always wanted slavery. We are asking you democrats to stop
You can't defend your idiocracy of being a crybaby sore loser over a war going on two centuries old, so, you deflect and change the subject. Actually, you sound and write like one of those Europeans or Russians who still wage wars over hundreds of years old histories.
I’m just against democrats want for slavery.. I’m from freedom and states rights
Why do Republicans have trailer park plantations?
The government paid for their trailers? Lol

And this has no bearing whatsoever on the topic. YOu are just flailing around trying to make it sound like a point.
Of course it does.. his post was misleading . ZMost Southerners didn’t have slaves didn’t want slaves and we’re just fighting for state right

Exactly which state's rights were being violated?

And no, I was not misleading.
Farming rights. Yes you were

Farming rights? First you will have to show me that "farming rights" existed.

And next, how were "farming rights" violated?
north wanted more control

Easy, they don't.

I also find it funny that you are trying to convict all democrats with this line of nonsense.
Of course they do.. Many scholars talk about it

A Civil War occurred in America when southern slaveholding states named themselves the Confederate States and waged war on the United States. Hundreds of thousands of Americans wearing USA military uniforms were killed and wounded, many, maimed for life. Those killed and maimed Americans were killed and maimed by people displaying Confederate symbols. A continued display of those symbols is an insult to patriotic and honorable Americans. Even people in the old confederacy regions and states understand this. Lingering goofballs like you will eventually disappear.

And this has no bearing whatsoever on the topic. YOu are just flailing around trying to make it sound like a point.
Of course it does.. his post was misleading . ZMost Southerners didn’t have slaves didn’t want slaves and we’re just fighting for state right

""First of all, specifically what "states rights" were they fighting for?

And second of all, no it was not. Why would states leave the union over issues with state's rights, and then write a constitution which offered no state's rights.

from the confederate constitution

Here is a section of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union:

The full text of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union is available here:
Avalon Project - Confederate States of America - Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union

Feel free to read it and point out my error.""

Above is the entirety of my post with the direct quotes of the confederate constitution and the Declaration of Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union removed.

Now tell me what is misleading about that?
So now you are saying every Confederate soldier wanted slavery!? Dude shit or get off the pot.. I’m a nice guy there’s no reason to fear me if you’re wrong I’m not going to jump all over you and laugh in your face

Jeez you are an obstinate idiot.

And no, I did not say anything even close to "every confederate soldier wanted slavery". YOu just can't help lying.

Nice guy? Hardly. But me being afraid of you? lol Not even a little bit.

Pure Russian talking point propaganda. You show your Russian education.
Abraham Lincoln is considered one of America's greatest Presidents because he preserved the Union. Slavery and states rights were secondary.

Easy, they don't.

That all democrats want slavery?

""First of all, specifically what "states rights" were they fighting for?

And second of all, no it was not. Why would states leave the union over issues with state's rights, and then write a constitution which offered no state's rights.

Here is a section of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union:

The full text of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union is available here:
Avalon Project - Confederate States of America - Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union

Feel free to read it and point out my error.""

Above is the entirety of my post with the direct quotes of the confederate constitution and the Declaration of Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union removed.

Now tell me what is misleading about that?
So now you are saying every Confederate soldier wanted slavery!? Dude shit or get off the pot.. I’m a nice guy there’s no reason to fear me if you’re wrong I’m not going to jump all over you and laugh in your face

Jeez you are an obstinate idiot.

And no, I did not say anything even close to "every confederate soldier wanted slavery". YOu just can't help lying.

Nice guy? Hardly. But me being afraid of you? lol Not even a little bit.
So now that’s not they the soldiers Fat? Huh make up your mind

Easy, they don't.

Who said all?? More fallacies from you.. stop trolling

What do you expect, these guys have been drinking the blood of cobra so there has to be a bit of mental illness.

Really?

Are people whipped for trying to leave?
Are these people considered property instead of people?
Are the women raped and the children sold?
Is it illegal to teach them to read & write?

YOur comparison of conditions in the north to the actual abomination of slavery is a joke.
View attachment 310019 View attachment 310020 View attachment 310021 Rape yes, Harvey Weinstein would rape people underneath him, mega democratic donor buck had two black men die in his possession. The pictures above you are democrats lynching a Jewish man from Berkeley California, Andy NGO was almost been a death with rocks and sticks fists, Candace Owens was kicked out of a restaurant had a Bullhorn screamed in her ear, and things thrown on her by democrats. Most cases of rape is happening in the black community, dozens of black males are killed every week and towns run by democrats and nothing is done about it because Democrats want blacks to suffer. The black abortion rate are Democrats snipping the necks of black babies.. any other questions?

Weinstein was arrested and tried for his crimes. If he had raped a slave there would be no arrest. She was his property.

And every single person on these "urban slave plantations" can just walk away. Those "slaves" have the same rights you do.

YOur claims of urban slave plantations is hyperbole at best, and outright lies at worst.
Walk where? there is no economic mobility in the black community, democrats have destroyed the education system. They are given housing, food stamps, free health care to stay right there and produce democrat votes.. and to rape someone underneath them is the same concept democrats have always had

Walk anywhere they choose. They will not be captured, taken back and whipped for leaving.

They are not slaves.
Did you see what Democrats have done to Clarence Thomas? That uppity negro! How dare he! Here is Candace Owens and two other minorities the backlash of going against white Democrats. View attachment 310028View attachment 310029View attachment 310030 Where are they free to go?

Anywhere! Are any of those people going to be caught, returned to the plantation and whipped for leaving?

They are NOT slaves. They are not the property of anyone else. THey may be financially unable to leave, but they are not slaves.

Easy, they don't.

Not trolling. Just getting clarification. Like you should have done before you claimed I said "THEY ALL WANTED SLAVERY". Actually, you didn't really need clarification. You lied intentionally, as usual.

Plus, when I said "I also find it funny that you are trying to convict all democrats with this line of nonsense" you said "Of course they do".

View attachment 310019 View attachment 310020 View attachment 310021 Rape yes, Harvey Weinstein would rape people underneath him, mega democratic donor buck had two black men die in his possession. The pictures above you are democrats lynching a Jewish man from Berkeley California, Andy NGO was almost been a death with rocks and sticks fists, Candace Owens was kicked out of a restaurant had a Bullhorn screamed in her ear, and things thrown on her by democrats. Most cases of rape is happening in the black community, dozens of black males are killed every week and towns run by democrats and nothing is done about it because Democrats want blacks to suffer. The black abortion rate are Democrats snipping the necks of black babies.. any other questions?

Weinstein was arrested and tried for his crimes. If he had raped a slave there would be no arrest. She was his property.

And every single person on these "urban slave plantations" can just walk away. Those "slaves" have the same rights you do.

YOur claims of urban slave plantations is hyperbole at best, and outright lies at worst.
Walk where? there is no economic mobility in the black community, democrats have destroyed the education system. They are given housing, food stamps, free health care to stay right there and produce democrat votes.. and to rape someone underneath them is the same concept democrats have always had

Walk anywhere they choose. They will not be captured, taken back and whipped for leaving.

They are not slaves.
Did you see what Democrats have done to Clarence Thomas? That uppity negro! How dare he! Here is Candace Owens and two other minorities the backlash of going against white Democrats. View attachment 310028View attachment 310029View attachment 310030 Where are they free to go?

Anywhere! Are any of those people going to be caught, returned to the plantation and whipped for leaving?

They are NOT slaves. They are not the property of anyone else. THey may be financially unable to leave, but they are not slaves.
Huh!? Who said they were!? I said urban slav plantations.. I just pos

They are not slaves.

huh? Ask Andy ngo
446A6D19-979D-4A98-8431-60AF168E0A61.jpeg

Easy, they don't.

Not trolling. Just getting clarification. Like you should have done before you claimed I said "THEY ALL WANTED SLAVERY". Actually, you didn't really need clarification. You lied intentionally, as usual.

Plus, when I said "I also find it funny that you are trying to convict all democrats with this line of nonsense" you said "Of course they do".
So why did you first respond to me on this thread?

I have read numerous history books, and taken several college level history courses. You?
I’m self taught,, I think you are confusing history,, south was fighting for state rights,, most southerners never seen a slave before never mind own one lol democrats wanted to keep slavery the elite lefties

First of all, specifically what "states rights" were they fighting for?

"“In all such territory the institution of negro slavery, as it now exists in the Confederate States, shall be recognized and protected by Congress and by the Territorial government; and the inhabitants of the several Confederate States and Territories shall have the right to take to such Territory any slaves lawfully held by them in any of the States or Territories of the Confederate States.”"

"The General Government, as the common agent, passed laws to carry into effect these stipulations of the States. For many years these laws were executed. But an increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery, has led to a disregard of their obligations, and the laws of the General Government have ceased to effect the objects of the Constitution. The States of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, have enacted laws which either nullify the Acts of Congress or render useless any attempt to execute them. In many of these States the fugitive is discharged from service or labor claimed, and in none of them has the State Government complied with the stipulation made in the Constitution. The State of New Jersey, at an early day, passed a law in conformity with her constitutional obligation; but the current of anti-slavery feeling has led her more recently to enact laws which render inoperative the remedies provided by her own law and by the laws of Congress. In the State of New York even the right of transit for a slave has been denied by her tribunals; and the States of Ohio and Iowa have refused to surrender to justice fugitives charged with murder, and with inciting servile insurrection in the State of Virginia. Thus the constituted compact has been deliberately broken and disregarded by the non-slaveholding States, and the consequence follows that South Carolina is released from her obligation."

Feel free to read it and point out my error.
Not sure what your point is.. by 1861 most slaves were family and the southners knew the slaves couldn’t make it own their own because of the racist democrats so the law actually protected their family. But like I said are you claiming to know the thoughts of every southerner? And why did free blacks fight for the confederacy? Asians, Latinos, Indians.. you give my fallacies. I just give you common logic

Here is an example of His-Story instead of History. After slavery came share cropping and Jim Crow segregation, so that bullshit you are shoveling won't fly.
Yes the elite democrats hated free blacks and did everything in their power to show it.. and still do,, go against a white democrat and watch how they treat you.. experiment

Many white Southerners hated black folks and many of their great grandchildren and great, great grandchildren still do today. Give me a Republican candidate that you think black folks should support and why.

Not sure what your point is.. by 1861 most slaves were family and the southners knew the slaves couldn’t make it own their own because of the racist democrats so the law actually protected their family. But like I said are you claiming to know the thoughts of every southerner? And why did free blacks fight for the confederacy? Asians, Latinos, Indians.. you give my fallacies. I just give you common logic

My point is that the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union talk about slavery and returning runaway slaves to their owners. The slaves were family? And I guess the slave owners were sending bounty hunters after them out of concern for their well-being?

lol
I didn’t say all,, lol you can’t handle
The truth can you

I handle the truth quite well. I would appreciate you posting some.

Now what fallacies have I offered?

Don't hold your breath waiting on it.
I’ve already destroyed that coward lol

Actually you ran off like a kicked dog with his tail between his legs.

I am sure some of the farmers were fond of their horses too. Doesn't make them family.

And the reason Robert E. Lee had the school in his house after the war, was because he would have been prosecuted for it before the war.

You are right about one thing. Most southerners didn't own slaves.

They would lose the protection of their family? So who protected them FROM their family. Tens of thousands of slaves carried scars from the whippings they had received at the hands of their owners or his foreman.
No one is saying slavery was ok in 1860,, in the previous years it was, conquering era.. to bad, suck it up... did you know blacks owned slaves,,, one Ellison would breed slaves for sale, even white slaves didn’t do that.
16% of the slave owners in Louisiana were black, we had thousands of free blacks.. in the 1860’s elite democrats wanted slavery, no one else.. southerners didn’t want the north telling them how to end it and when

Yes, I am aware that there were black slave owners. That changes nothing in this discussion.

But back to the idea that removing confederate symbols from US Marine Bases is somehow wrong.
It is confederacy believers still serve in the military

People from all backgrounds and faiths serve in the military, doesn't mean that they all should be flying whatever flag they want to.
Confederacy is not just any flag it’s a Belief in freedom for Southerners

It's a flag of racism that should be banned, like the Nazi flag is in Germany.

I’m self taught,, I think you are confusing history,, south was fighting for state rights,, most southerners never seen a slave before never mind own one lol democrats wanted to keep slavery the elite lefties

First of all, specifically what "states rights" were they fighting for?

"“In all such territory the institution of negro slavery, as it now exists in the Confederate States, shall be recognized and protected by Congress and by the Territorial government; and the inhabitants of the several Confederate States and Territories shall have the right to take to such Territory any slaves lawfully held by them in any of the States or Territories of the Confederate States.”"

"The General Government, as the common agent, passed laws to carry into effect these stipulations of the States. For many years these laws were executed. But an increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery, has led to a disregard of their obligations, and the laws of the General Government have ceased to effect the objects of the Constitution. The States of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, have enacted laws which either nullify the Acts of Congress or render useless any attempt to execute them. In many of these States the fugitive is discharged from service or labor claimed, and in none of them has the State Government complied with the stipulation made in the Constitution. The State of New Jersey, at an early day, passed a law in conformity with her constitutional obligation; but the current of anti-slavery feeling has led her more recently to enact laws which render inoperative the remedies provided by her own law and by the laws of Congress. In the State of New York even the right of transit for a slave has been denied by her tribunals; and the States of Ohio and Iowa have refused to surrender to justice fugitives charged with murder, and with inciting servile insurrection in the State of Virginia. Thus the constituted compact has been deliberately broken and disregarded by the non-slaveholding States, and the consequence follows that South Carolina is released from her obligation."

Feel free to read it and point out my error.

Here is an example of His-Story instead of History. After slavery came share cropping and Jim Crow segregation, so that bullshit you are shoveling won't fly.
Yes the elite democrats hated free blacks and did everything in their power to show it.. and still do,, go against a white democrat and watch how they treat you.. experiment

Many white Southerners hated black folks and many of their great grandchildren and great, great grandchildren still do today. Give me a Republican candidate that you think black folks should support and why.
I’m judging the south on people’s individual emotions? Lol let’s just blame the obvious democrat law makers made it hard for black people.. can we agree?

My point is that the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union talk about slavery and returning runaway slaves to their owners. The slaves were family? And I guess the slave owners were sending bounty hunters after them out of concern for their well-being?

lol
I didn’t say all,, lol you can’t handle
The truth can you

I handle the truth quite well. I would appreciate you posting some.

Now what fallacies have I offered?

Don't hold your breath waiting on it.
I’ve already destroyed that coward lol

Actually you ran off like a kicked dog with his tail between his legs.
Huh

Forum List

Back