Top U.S. Marine Orders All Confederate Symbols Be Removed From Corps Bases

The proud boys have nothing to do with the topic.

As for why I think the US Marine Corp is perfectly right to do what they did, the confederacy was a military enemy the entirety of its existence. Those symbols are from a foreign country that was hostile to the United States.
Yes but many young Americans that come from the south and also the north love the confederacy why not allow them to keep pins that represent their culture
Why do you want Marines to dishonor themselves and other Marines by displaying symbols of traitors?
You calling most of the military traitors? lol wow
Here is where you said it.
Huh
A Civil War occurred in America when southern slaveholding states named themselves the Confederate States and waged war on the United States. Hundreds of thousands of Americans wearing USA military uniforms were killed and wounded, many, maimed for life. Those killed and maimed Americans were killed and maimed by people displaying Confederate symbols. A continued display of those symbols is an insult to patriotic and honorable Americans. Even people in the old confederacy regions and states understand this. Lingering goofballs like you will eventually disappear.

Yes but many young Americans that come from the south and also the north love the confederacy why not allow them to keep pins that represent their culture
Why do you want Marines to dishonor themselves and other Marines by displaying symbols of traitors?
Huh
A Civil War occurred in America when southern slaveholding states named themselves the Confederate States and waged war on the United States. Hundreds of thousands of Americans wearing USA military uniforms were killed and wounded, many, maimed for life. Those killed and maimed Americans were killed and maimed by people displaying Confederate symbols. A continued display of those symbols is an insult to patriotic and honorable Americans. Even people in the old confederacy regions and states understand this. Lingering goofballs like you will eventually disappear.
We have democrats killing dozens of Blacks every weekend.. urban slave plantations, democrats have always wanted slavery. We are asking you democrats to stop

Yes, you did.

Camp posted his comment of "Why do you want Marines to dishonor themselves and other Marines by displaying symbols of traitors?".

To which you replied "You calling most of the military traitors?". Which would ONLY have made since if he had claimed that most of the military displays confederate symbols.
Most of the military believes in freedom confederacy is that symbol

Most of the military does, in fact, believe in freedom. But I doubt it is what the confederacy called freedom. The demand that slavery, as it existed in the southern states, be continued forever in any confederate state or territory, whether the people of that state want it or not. That is a weird form of "freedom".
What weird? We have urban slave plantations in the north .. do we get rid of the Union flag?

Really?

Are people whipped for trying to leave?
Are these people considered property instead of people?
Are the women raped and the children sold?
Is it illegal to teach them to read & write?

YOur comparison of conditions in the north to the actual abomination of slavery is a joke.
View attachment 310019 View attachment 310020 View attachment 310021 Rape yes, Harvey Weinstein would rape people underneath him, mega democratic donor buck had two black men die in his possession. The pictures above you are democrats lynching a Jewish man from Berkeley California, Andy NGO was almost been a death with rocks and sticks fists, Candace Owens was kicked out of a restaurant had a Bullhorn screamed in her ear, and things thrown on her by democrats. Most cases of rape is happening in the black community, dozens of black males are killed every week and towns run by democrats and nothing is done about it because Democrats want blacks to suffer. The black abortion rate are Democrats snipping the necks of black babies.. any other questions?

Weinstein was arrested and tried for his crimes. If he had raped a slave there would be no arrest. She was his property.

And every single person on these "urban slave plantations" can just walk away. Those "slaves" have the same rights you do.

YOur claims of urban slave plantations is hyperbole at best, and outright lies at worst.

What? Did you find where I posted "THEY ALL WANTED SLAVERY"? This is the post you said I posted it in. I don't see it.
Because you responded to my post.. my stance is at the confederacy didn’t want slavery only the elite Democrats wanted slavery.. your response was yes they did it’s in the constitution lol

So you are finally admitting that I did not actually say "THEY ALL WANTED SLAVERY"?
You tell is what you meant by your response to me.. mic drop

No, you insisted that I said something I did not. Now you have to admit it as a lie.

And don't tell me what I meant. I am responsible for what I say, not for what you misinterpret.
So your response was misleading Interesting

No, it was not. You intentionally posted that I actually said "THEY ALL WANTED SLAVERY", and even defended the lie that I said it. But I never said it. You have admitted as much.

Huh
We have democrats killing dozens of Blacks every weekend.. urban slave plantations, democrats have always wanted slavery. We are asking you democrats to stop

And this has no bearing whatsoever on the topic. YOu are just flailing around trying to make it sound like a point.

Most of the military believes in freedom confederacy is that symbol

Most of the military does, in fact, believe in freedom. But I doubt it is what the confederacy called freedom. The demand that slavery, as it existed in the southern states, be continued forever in any confederate state or territory, whether the people of that state want it or not. That is a weird form of "freedom".
What weird? We have urban slave plantations in the north .. do we get rid of the Union flag?

Really?

YOur comparison of conditions in the north to the actual abomination of slavery is a joke.
View attachment 310019 View attachment 310020 View attachment 310021 Rape yes, Harvey Weinstein would rape people underneath him, mega democratic donor buck had two black men die in his possession. The pictures above you are democrats lynching a Jewish man from Berkeley California, Andy NGO was almost been a death with rocks and sticks fists, Candace Owens was kicked out of a restaurant had a Bullhorn screamed in her ear, and things thrown on her by democrats. Most cases of rape is happening in the black community, dozens of black males are killed every week and towns run by democrats and nothing is done about it because Democrats want blacks to suffer. The black abortion rate are Democrats snipping the necks of black babies.. any other questions?

Weinstein was arrested and tried for his crimes. If he had raped a slave there would be no arrest. She was his property.

And every single person on these "urban slave plantations" can just walk away. Those "slaves" have the same rights you do.

YOur claims of urban slave plantations is hyperbole at best, and outright lies at worst.
Walk where? there is no economic mobility in the black community, democrats have destroyed the education system. They are given housing, food stamps, free health care to stay right there and produce democrat votes.. and to rape someone underneath them is the same concept democrats have always had

Because you responded to my post.. my stance is at the confederacy didn’t want slavery only the elite Democrats wanted slavery.. your response was yes they did it’s in the constitution lol

So you are finally admitting that I did not actually say "THEY ALL WANTED SLAVERY"?
You tell is what you meant by your response to me.. mic drop

No, you insisted that I said something I did not. Now you have to admit it as a lie.

And don't tell me what I meant. I am responsible for what I say, not for what you misinterpret.
So your response was misleading Interesting

No, it was not. You intentionally posted that I actually said "THEY ALL WANTED SLAVERY", and even defended the lie that I said it. But I never said it. You have admitted as much.
So why did you respond to my post about not all southerners wanted slavery

Huh

And this has no bearing whatsoever on the topic. YOu are just flailing around trying to make it sound like a point.
Of course it does.. his post was misleading . ZMost Southerners didn’t have slaves didn’t want slaves and we’re just fighting for state right

Huh
You can't defend your idiocracy of being a crybaby sore loser over a war going on two centuries old, so, you deflect and change the subject. Actually, you sound and write like one of those Europeans or Russians who still wage wars over hundreds of years old histories.

Civil War, 1800's

Huh
You can't defend your idiocracy of being a crybaby sore loser over a war going on two centuries old, so, you deflect and change the subject. Actually, you sound and write like one of those Europeans or Russians who still wage wars over hundreds of years old histories.
I’m just against democrats want for slavery.. I’m from freedom and states rights

Really?

Walk where? there is no economic mobility in the black community, democrats have destroyed the education system. They are given housing, food stamps, free health care to stay right there and produce democrat votes.. and to rape someone underneath them is the same concept democrats have always had

Walk anywhere they choose. They will not be captured, taken back and whipped for leaving.

They are not slaves.

Huh

Of course it does.. his post was misleading . ZMost Southerners didn’t have slaves didn’t want slaves and we’re just fighting for state right

Exactly which state's rights were being violated?

And no, I was not misleading.

Really?

Walk anywhere they choose. They will not be captured, taken back and whipped for leaving.

They are not slaves.
Did you see what Democrats have done to Clarence Thomas? That uppity negro! How dare he! Here is Candace Owens and two other minorities the backlash of going against white Democrats. 47854D48-59DC-4834-84E9-5834CB5918D0.jpeg4D7C10EF-69C9-40B6-BB10-332DFEB3BA23.jpegAC00BF43-1767-41E9-91F5-6A55D262F068.jpeg Where are they free to go?

Huh
I’m just against democrats want for slavery.. I’m from freedom and states rights
We have always been called the UNITED STATES. No quitting allowed.

Farming rights. Yes you were

So why do democrats have urban slave plantations?

Huh

""First of all, specifically what "states rights" were they fighting for?

And second of all, no it was not. Why would states leave the union over issues with state's rights, and then write a constitution which offered no state's rights.

from the confederate constitution

Here is a section of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union:

The full text of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union is available here:
Avalon Project - Confederate States of America - Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union

Feel free to read it and point out my error.""

Above is the entirety of my post with the direct quotes of the confederate constitution and the Declaration of Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union removed.

Now tell me what is misleading about that?

So why do democrats have urban slave plantations?
Why do Republicans have trailer park plantations?

Farming rights. Yes you were

Farming rights? First you will have to show me that "farming rights" existed.

And next, how were "farming rights" violated?

""First of all, specifically what "states rights" were they fighting for?

And second of all, no it was not. Why would states leave the union over issues with state's rights, and then write a constitution which offered no state's rights.

from the confederate constitution

Here is a section of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union:

The full text of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union is available here:
Avalon Project - Confederate States of America - Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union

Feel free to read it and point out my error.""

Above is the entirety of my post with the direct quotes of the confederate constitution and the Declaration of Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union removed.

Now tell me what is misleading about that?
So now you are saying every Confederate soldier wanted slavery!? Dude shit or get off the pot.. I’m a nice guy there’s no reason to fear me if you’re wrong I’m not going to jump all over you and laugh in your face

Forum List

Back