🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top U.S. Psychiatrists Confirm Trump’s Narcissistic Personality Disorder, ‘Textbook Case’

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Doesn't say much about his supporters

A striking number of leading mental health experts are concerned enough about the possibility of a Trump presidency that they’re willing to speak out, publicly, about the candidate’s “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder.”

During a recent interview with Vanity Fair, developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education, referred to Trump as “remarkably narcissistic,” while clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis used the term “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” to describe Trump.

Michaelis went on to explain,

“In the field we use clusters of personality disorders. Narcissism is in cluster B, which means it has similarities with histrionic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, and antisocial personality disorder. There are similarities between them.”

Top U.S. Psychiatrists Confirm Trump’s Narcissistic Personality Disorder, ‘Textbook Case’

Many leaders are what psychiatrists refer to as charismatic psychopaths. I believe Obama has been 'diagnosed' as a narcissistic pd and a cp on more than one occasion. I personally think 'diagnosing' people based on their public performance is probably a bit hit and miss to say the least, as well as being unprofessional and misguided.

Like to see the results of the moonbat messiah's psyche eval.

Of course that ain't likely since he has a platoon of lawyers guarding his and the wookie's college transcripts.

If I were an Obama supporter the last thing I'd be doing is calling anyone a narcissist in order to downgrade them

malignant-narcissism-narcissist-marxissist-political-poster-1282733078.jpg

A striking number of leading mental health experts are concerned enough about the possibility of a Trump presidency that they’re willing to speak out, publicly, about the candidate’s “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder.”

During a recent interview with Vanity Fair, developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education, referred to Trump as “remarkably narcissistic,” while clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis used the term “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” to describe Trump.

“In the field we use clusters of personality disorders. Narcissism is in cluster B, which means it has similarities with histrionic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, and antisocial personality disorder. There are similarities between them.”

Damn Guno. This would be a good time to have them check you out.

An Obama sycophant calling Trump (or anybody) a narcissist is the ultimate irony.

They say NDP hits 1% of the global population. It's part of what makes the 1% the 1%, money really isn't everything, JS

Meanwhile, 98% of America knows Obama is a narcistic Muslim.

You have to be a pretty big narcissist to run for office.
Still want to keep getting your ass kicked over Chick-Fil-A too?
Chick-fil-A tax forms show no donations to anti-gay groups

Chick-fil-A CEO Cathy: Gay Marriage Still Wrong, But I'll Shut Up About It And Sell Chicken

I had Chick Fil A earlier this week. It was delicious.

Anyways... what were you saying?
"Shane Windmeyer, executive director of Campus Pride, said ...."

Hilarious. Pure A-1 comedy.

Meanwhile....

Chick-fil-A Sets the Record Straight

Chick-fil-A CEO Cathy: Gay Marriage Still Wrong, But I'll Shut Up About It And Sell Chicken

Meanwhile....

My links are dated AFTER the boycott. Yours is DURING the boycott. Why did the boycott end?

Meanwhile....

My links are dated AFTER the boycott. Yours is DURING the boycott. Why did the boycott end?
And the best you have is the word of a homosexual leftist?

Meanwhile, 98% of America knows Obama is a narcistic Muslim.
the crypt awaits bible kooks, go with the flo, stan

Forum List

Back