🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top U.S. Psychiatrists Confirm Trump’s Narcissistic Personality Disorder, ‘Textbook Case’

Too bad said researchers didn't show similar interest in edumacating the public about Obama.

Just sayin'.

Like to see the results of the moonbat messiah's psyche eval.

Of course that ain't likely since he has a platoon of lawyers guarding his and the wookie's college transcripts.

Here's a safe bet: Obama's cumulative use of "I, me, my and mine" throughout his presidency will exceed the cumulative use of such by all previous Presidents combined...just like his increase of the debt!

People are likely to behave differently in front of the camera than they do otherwise. I appreciate one can deduce a lot from their actions, but there are many factors involved that we may not be aware of. I think it's best not to diagnose and make public statements about people's mental health in this manner. I still think it's unethical and unprofessional, accurate or not.
If you have a high temperature, you are weak, your body aches, you have trouble getting out of bed, you have no appetite, and I say you have the flu, that is my opinion. But if an "MD" is attached to my name, then it's my diagnosis.

Observing one's behavior, contemplating it in relation to what is learned about his/her background and drawing a conclusion from that is called an opinion when the observer is an ordinary individual. In the example of one who has earned a PhD in a Behavioral science it is called a diagnosis.

Have you read Dr. Justin Frank's book, Bush On The Couch? If so, please tell us your thoughts on his diagnosis of George W. Bush.

I really don't give a monkeys as to the accuracy or otherwise. I thought I made that clear. However, I would argue that most physical ailments, especially common ones like the flu, are more easily diagnosed and less nuanced than mental health problems. I have worked with psychiatrists and haven't been overly impressed with their abilities on the whole. I also believe Freud, for example, was an opportunist who largely talked garbage. Do you see where I'm coming from? Anyway, my real point, as I keep stating, is that it is unprofessional and unethical to provide public diagnoses' about the mental health of people in the public eye, and no, I'm still not happy to consider them as absolutely correct, either.

Top U.S. Psychiatrists Confirm Trump’s Narcissistic Personality Disorder, ‘Textbook Case’

Yes. This is why I tell people if they want to study malignant narcissism, they have only to watch him. The trouble is that narcissists can be extremely charismatic and know instinctively how to manipulate people's fears, wants and gravitations. After all, they've had a lifetime of experience grooming people to get admiration and attention.

Trump isn't the only politician who suffers from this though. The US cannot stand another narcissistic president.

I really don't give a monkeys as to the accuracy or otherwise. I thought I made that clear. However, I would argue that most physical ailments, especially common ones like the flu, are more easily diagnosed and less nuanced than mental health problems. I have worked with psychiatrists and haven't been overly impressed with their abilities on the whole. I also believe Freud, for example, was an opportunist who largely talked garbage. Do you see where I'm coming from? Anyway, my real point, as I keep stating, is that it is unprofessional and unethical to provide public diagnoses' about the mental health of people in the public eye, and no, I'm still not happy to consider them as absolutely correct, either.
Assuming you have not read Dr. Frank's long distance diagnosis of George W. Bush, I think you would find it very interesting. I believe Amazon still carries it.

Assuming you have not read Dr. Frank's long distance diagnosis of George W. Bush, I think you would find it very interesting. I believe Amazon still carries it.

Thank you for your recommendation, but there are a great many books I'd rather read, no offence intended.

This is what you've gleaned from my ramming your words down your lying throat?

Seems not.

Seems a feeble attempt to save face.

uh, no, you really are a crazy person and you seriously need help.

Maybe you should print out some of your crazy rants and show them to whoever you have thanksgiving with tomorrow...

WIth luck, they'll stage an intervention.

No Honey Boo Boo. Obama stands with the Jihadists. He armed them through the Benghazi Consulate. He turned over Libya, Syria and Iraq to the Jihadists, the tried to give them Egypt too but was rebuked. Obama met more times with the Muslim Brotherhood then he met with Chris Steven or Brian Terry's family. Obama has done more for Jihad than bin Laden dared to dream

i'm just wondering, how are all these places Obama's to 'give', exactly?

Besides your crazy conspiracy theories about the Benghazi consulate, the real problem is that Bush's wars destabalized the middle east, which is why you have Jihadists running about everywhere.

Dubya also suffers from NPD. There is no more evident proof of this fact than to watch when Obama was inaugerated. Dubya and Laura Bush were walking down the steps with the Obamas. Both men were propping up their wives in high heels as they wobbled down the stairs. The Obamas gained on them because of their height, youth and stride...and so were ahead going down the stairs. Dubya, ever conscious of his need to be "in the focus" actually dropped Laura's arm, left her alone up the steps to wobble and negotiate them on her own..and he skipped ahead so he could keep up with the Obamas!

This is the CLASSIC sign of apathic behavior. Dubya was wholly unaware of Laura's predicament and stunned embarassment, with her husband abandoning her on worldwide television. All that mattered to Dubya was to "keep up and be seen". It was one of the most shameful things I've ever seen a politician do on national TV. Even worse than when Dubya's dad vomited on that guy in Japan was it?

Can't find that video on youtube but Mike if you can, please post it.

Forum List

Back