Topic is On Investigation of What Half of Americans Believe - Illegal Votes Occured

Status
Not open for further replies.
g5000 is such a coward. Debate the topic at hand. Of course there was tampering and BS. But we don't have direct proof. I find it hard to believe that so many more voted this year than in 2016 on BOTH sides. Leftists will say.... "where is your proof"?

And they would be correct to ask that. I'll ask it too. In fact the entire world would like to know, particularly Rooty, who trotted into so many courts emptyhanded that his hair started to melt.

Now why is it "hard to believe" that so many more voted in '20 than in '16, when you know damn well that only 55% of eligible voters bothered to vote in '16? Did you actually find a way to not notice all kinds of provisions being made to allow people to vote without risking crowding? I find THAT hard to believe.

I respond with, where is your proof that all the mail in ballots were legitimate? I do not believe they were! Was there enough to overturn the election? Unlikely. Was there enough to shadow the election in disgust? Yes.

If you're claiming they're illegitimate, or that some are, then yours is the burden of proof. Find some and bring it. Absent that you have nothing more than wishful-thinking speculation. It ain't somebody else's job to prove the negative; it's YOURS to prove the assertion.

As for the phrase "shadow the election in disgust", Google Translate doesn't have a clue. :dunno:
The problem with all the courts was "standing".
The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution,” the Supreme Court’s order reads. “Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.”
It wasn't because there was no EVIDENCE.
It was STANDING! Texas didn't show how another state's election conduct had any bearing on Texas.
There is PLENTY of Evidence.
Staggering Evidence of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud
View attachment 452524

Man-o-man they should have taken that chart to all courts and dared the judges to question it's obvious validity!

With evidence like that it's no wonder Trumpybears neo-fascists believe!

Staggering.

50+
Courts Blocked an Evidentiary Hearing

Ballots Touched By Admissible Anomalies

Fact Witnesses

7. Georgia did have two recounts that used similar procedures to the original count and did not address the legal issues brought by fact witnesses, nor follow the U.S. Election Assistance Commission guidelines.

Last edited:
g5000 is such a coward. Debate the topic at hand. Of course there was tampering and BS. But we don't have direct proof. I find it hard to believe that so many more voted this year than in 2016 on BOTH sides. Leftists will say.... "where is your proof"?

And they would be correct to ask that. I'll ask it too. In fact the entire world would like to know, particularly Rooty, who trotted into so many courts emptyhanded that his hair started to melt.

Now why is it "hard to believe" that so many more voted in '20 than in '16, when you know damn well that only 55% of eligible voters bothered to vote in '16? Did you actually find a way to not notice all kinds of provisions being made to allow people to vote without risking crowding? I find THAT hard to believe.

I respond with, where is your proof that all the mail in ballots were legitimate? I do not believe they were! Was there enough to overturn the election? Unlikely. Was there enough to shadow the election in disgust? Yes.

If you're claiming they're illegitimate, or that some are, then yours is the burden of proof. Find some and bring it. Absent that you have nothing more than wishful-thinking speculation. It ain't somebody else's job to prove the negative; it's YOURS to prove the assertion.

As for the phrase "shadow the election in disgust", Google Translate doesn't have a clue. :dunno:
The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution,” the Supreme Court’s order reads. “Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.”
It was STANDING! Texas didn't show how another state's election conduct had any bearing on Texas.
View attachment 452524

Man-o-man they should have taken that chart to all courts and dared the judges to question it's obvious validity!

Staggering.

Methinks "staggering" describes the equilibrium of whatever Googly Image klown came up with that chart.

I'm just surprised they were able to do it without aid of a Sharpie.

View attachment 452524

Staggering.

Methinks "staggering" describes the equilibrium of whatever Googly Image klown came up with that chart.

I'm just surprised they were able to do it without aid of a Sharpie.
Are you the most qualified person to opine on this?

Clearly in a national election if Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia. Wisconsin, Nevada all illegally
change their voting laws to benefit the party of Biden that disenfranchises Texas and the other twenty-two
states that signed onto the Texas suit and makes their votes worthless.
It's not equal protection under the law.

Texas has no right or interest in seeing to it that ALL the United States are playing by the same rules
so the election is fair and equitable?

That's utter bullshit! That's nonsense and John Roberts and the Supreme Court can go to hell.

View attachment 452524

Staggering.

50+

Fact Witnesses

7. Georgia did have two recounts that used similar procedures to the original count and did not address the legal issues brought by fact witnesses, nor follow the U.S. Election Assistance Commission guidelines.

TRUMP: The moon is made of White American cheese!

PARROTING RUBES: The moon is made of white American cheese!

REPORTER: You don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you Mr. President?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.
14tb1g.jpg

REPORTER: You don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you Mr. President?

View attachment 452549
You moron. The optics look bad. Doesn't mean anything was illegal or unlawful but the optics are the optics. If you can't see that then I cannot help you. Dumb Leftist.

The problem is that the people who could have done a real recount and ballot verifying refused to...so in turn half the nation believes the election was stolen...and what does resident Biden do?...he doesn't order recounts to prove us wrong...He surrounds himself with troops and fences and he looks to hire a truth czar like they have in Russia and China....they will never calm the masses that way....
Recounts were done. Verification was done.

You just lost.

Get over it.

View attachment 452524

Staggering.

50+

Fact Witnesses

Fuck Wikipedia they admitted themselves they are not credible. Why are things that could prove or prove there was no fraud being withheld? Why do Democrats want people to have no trust whatsoever in government? They should be helping restore faith in our elections. Another admission of guilt, if situations were reversed that is what you would think, and don't try and tell me differently.

View attachment 452549
You moron. The optics look bad. Doesn't mean anything was illegal or unlawful but the optics are the optics. If you can't see that then I cannot help you. Dumb Leftist.
"Optics"?

The facts, you mean.

The problem is that the people who could have done a real recount and ballot verifying refused to...so in turn half the nation believes the election was stolen...and what does resident Biden do?...he doesn't order recounts to prove us wrong...He surrounds himself with troops and fences and he looks to hire a truth czar like they have in Russia and China....they will never calm the masses that way....
Recounts were done. Verification was done.

You just lost.

Get over it.
All phony and corrupted verification. Arizona is withholding machines and ballots. They are in court today. Why are they fighting transparency? Massive fraud is why.

Also every time you say it is over I will say it never got started. The fraud was obvious and massive. No one is getting over anything.

On Election Night, Donald Trump announced he had won in a landslide. Before half the votes had even been counted.

That's how this bullshit started. With a serious delusion and retarded claim based on no facts.
And he rehearsed this a few months ahead of time according to one of his advisers.

Why are things that could prove or prove there was no fraud being withheld?
You can't prove a negative.
I could probably prove that out of the 74M Trump voters, less than 1 in 10 believe that the election was stolen. It's simply of no interest and not worth my time. Losers gonna lose.

Shall not be named Leftard Moderator thinks 74 million people questioning the 2020 Election is a conspiracy, but 4 years of Putin stole the election is perfect discussion in the Politics forum.

And like typical fascism we so so much from the Left these days they must silence all questions.

I hope the "clean start policy" includes making patently false comments....

Nobody of any standing said Putin "stole" the election. They certainly interfered for the blob and the blob welcomed it....there was repeated contact between the blob's 2016 campaign and Russian intel. But "stole" the election? No.

Move this crap to the basement Coyote

No, nobody said that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back