Topic is On Investigation of What Half of Americans Believe - Illegal Votes Occured

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRUMP: The moon is made of White American cheese!

PARROTING RUBES: The moon is made of white American cheese!

REPORTER: You don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you Mr. President?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.
View attachment 452549
You moron. The optics look bad. Doesn't mean anything was illegal or unlawful but the optics are the optics. If you can't see that then I cannot help you. Dumb Leftist.
"Optics"?

The facts, you mean.
No, asshole. Tom Brady didn’t do anything wrong but was suspended for four games during deflate gate. Why? Optics.

Perception is reality.
What does that have to do with tRump priming his brainwashed base to believe he won?

Absolutely nothing, that's what.

NIce try though.
Whether he won, lost or tied, the optics look bad. Election looks flawed. That being said Biden won IMO but that is irrelevant. What is absolutely nothing is what is between your ears, leftist.

if a small cabal of
swing states all illegally change their election laws all to benefit one single party

They didn't. As I said " If an election official is accuse of exceeding their authority when modifying voting rules, each state has a process to deal with it. " Even the Texas legislature accused Gov. Abbot of exceeding his authority because he expanded mail in ballot deadlines and sued him over it. The Texas SC sided with Abbott. But that and rule changes like that were not made to benefit one party as expanded mail-in voting was available for all voters not just those of one particular party?

How You are Manipulated by Google

Search PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD

here are the search results (its NOT what I axed Google, but these are the results):

Screenshot_20210203-153433_Chrome.jpg

THEN go to Duckduckgo with the same search term. THEY GIVE YOU WHAT YOU AXED FOR! Amazing how that works!

The problem is that the people who could have done a real recount and ballot verifying refused to...so in turn half the nation believes the election was stolen...and what does resident Biden do?...he doesn't order recounts to prove us wrong...He surrounds himself with troops and fences and he looks to hire a truth czar like they have in Russia and China....they will never calm the masses that way....
Recounts were done. Verification was done.

You just lost.

Get over it.
You are a liar...you know the courts didn't allow any evidence to be presented....I know you know this and that makes you a liar....

How You are Manipulated by Google

Search PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD

here are the search results (its NOT what I axed Google, but these are the results):

View attachment 452566

THEN go to Duckduckgo with the same search term. THEY GIVE YOI WHAT YOU AXED FOR! Amazing how that works!
That last one from ABC news says it all. "False claims" are not false because they say so. And they should be objective. That is why the MSM has 0 credibility. They lie constantly. They are involved in the conspiracy to steal this election. The REAL conspiracy.

But that and rule changes like that were not made to benefit one party as expanded mail-in voting was available for all voters not just those of one particular party?
emphasis mine

All Texas voters did not have mail-in voting. Just the usual: Over 65, disabled, absentee, etc.

g5000 is such a coward. Debate the topic at hand. Of course there was tampering and BS. But we don't have direct proof. I find it hard to believe that so many more voted this year than in 2016 on BOTH sides. Leftists will say.... "where is your proof"?

I respond with, where is your proof that all the mail in ballots were legitimate? I do not believe they were! Was there enough to overturn the election? Unlikely. Was there enough to shadow the election in disgust? Yes.
How was this voter fraud done with absentee ballots that you claim had fraud?

Explain yourself.... keep in mind, elections have checks and balances with absentee ballots that prevents vote stuffing, ballot printing, vote switching, running ballots thru twice etc.

So, how do you think it was done?

Shall not be named Leftard Moderator thinks 74 million people questioning the 2020 Election is a conspiracy, but 4 years of Putin stole the election is perfect discussion in the Politics forum.

And like typical fascism we see so much from the Left these days they must silence all questions.

One topic had evidence. The other was being advanced by looney birds and had zero evidence and none of that zero evidence was ever presented in court. Guess which one you're whining about?

TRUMP: The moon is made of White American cheese!

PARROTING RUBES: The moon is made of white American cheese!

REPORTER: You don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you Mr. President?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.
View attachment 452549
You moron. The optics look bad. Doesn't mean anything was illegal or unlawful but the optics are the optics. If you can't see that then I cannot help you. Dumb Leftist.
"Optics"?

The facts, you mean.
No, asshole. Tom Brady didn’t do anything wrong but was suspended for four games during deflate gate. Why? Optics.

Perception is reality.
What does that have to do with tRump priming his brainwashed base to believe he won?

Absolutely nothing, that's what.

NIce try though.
Whether he won, lost or tied, the optics look bad. Election looks flawed. That being said Biden won IMO but that is irrelevant. What is absolutely nothing is what is between your ears, leftist.
The optics only look bad to those that are idiots and looney birds though. No one cares what they think except other idiots.

Shall not be named Leftard Moderator thinks 74 million people questioning the 2020 Election is a conspiracy, but 4 years of Putin stole the election is perfect discussion in the Politics forum.

And like typical fascism we see so much from the Left these days they must silence all questions.

One topic had evidence. The other was being advanced by looney birds and had zero evidence and none of that zero evidence was ever presented in court. Guess which one you're whining about?

How many times you going to say no evidence was presented when it was not allowed to be presented? You are fucking lying. You should stop.

The problem is that the people who could have done a real recount and ballot verifying refused to...so in turn half the nation believes the election was stolen...and what does resident Biden do?...he doesn't order recounts to prove us wrong...He surrounds himself with troops and fences and he looks to hire a truth czar like they have in Russia and China....they will never calm the masses that way....
Recounts were done. Verification was done.

You just lost.

Get over it.
You are a liar...you know the courts didn't allow any evidence to be presented....I know you know this and that makes you a liar....
They begged for evidence but you clowns didnt have any. You just wanted to stall the inauguration so you could fabricate some. Thats not how the system works. You have to present the evidence not beg the court to allow you time to find some.

How many times you going to say no evidence was presented when it was not allowed to be presented? You are fucking lying. You should stop.

I'm going to say it every time you lie and claim evidence was presented. Why do you ask?

" “One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, That has not happened.” "
-Judge Brann

Last edited:
Whether he won, lost or tied, the optics look bad. Election looks flawed.

The system looks flawed because of the one thing we all knew was going to happen if DonJohn lost either in 2016 or 2020.

He said it enough times.

It was 'Rigged'!

Of course it was the system of Kangaroo Courts that stream into our lives daily that made the optic look bad, but the real courts don't evaluate cases based on the optics of the Kangaroo Courts.

Failure of the once Grand Old Party to accept and acknowledge DonJohns defeat led to violence and death during the transfer of power in 2021.

I'm going to say it every time you lie and claim evidence was presented. Why do you ask?

I never claimed evidence was presented you dumbass. I have said there is plenty of it. Can you read?

Whether he won, lost or tied, the optics look bad. Election looks flawed.

The system looks flawed because of the one thing we all knew was going to happen if DonJohn lost either in 2016 or 2020.

He said it enough times.

It was 'Rigged'!

Of course it was the system of Kangaroo Courts that stream into our lives daily that made the optic look bad, but the real courts don't evaluate cases based on the optics of the Kangaroo Courts.

Failure of the once Grand Old Party to accept and acknowledge DonJohns defeat led to violence and death during the transfer of power in 2021.
What led to spying during the 2017 transfer of power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back