Topic is On Investigation of What Half of Americans Believe - Illegal Votes Occured

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that and rule changes like that were not made to benefit one party as expanded mail-in voting was available for all voters not just those of one particular party?
emphasis mine

All Texas voters did not have mail-in voting. Just the usual: Over 65, disabled, absentee, etc.

That's true in Texas election law. But the rule changes Abbott made were not made to benefit either party.

Shall not be named Leftard Moderator thinks 74 million people questioning the 2020 Election is a conspiracy, but 4 years of Putin stole the election is perfect discussion in the Politics forum.

And like typical fascism we see so much from the Left these days they must silence all questions.

One topic had evidence. The other was being advanced by looney birds and had zero evidence and none of that zero evidence was ever presented in court. Guess which one you're whining about?

How many times you going to say no evidence was presented when it was not allowed to be presented? You are fucking lying. You should stop.

I'm going to say it every time you lie and claim evidence was presented. Why do you ask?

I never claimed evidence was presented you dumbass. I have said there is plenty of it. Can you read?

Why didnt they present it? The judges were literally begging for it.

The problem is that the people who could have done a real recount and ballot verifying refused to...so in turn half the nation believes the election was stolen...and what does resident Biden do?...he doesn't order recounts to prove us wrong...He surrounds himself with troops and fences and he looks to hire a truth czar like they have in Russia and China....they will never calm the masses that way....
Recounts were done. Verification was done.

You just lost.

Get over it.
You are a liar...you know the courts didn't allow any evidence to be presented....I know you know this and that makes you a liar....
They begged for evidence but you clowns didnt have any. You just wanted to stall the inauguration so you could fabricate some. Thats not how the system works. You have to present the evidence not beg the court to allow you time to find some.
Now that just isn't true and I think you know its not true....we have not had one evidentiary trial over election fraud even though we watched ballot counting without GOP poll watchers in attendance and no one wants to hear from computer experts that have shown how millions of votes were switched over night....Trump won in a massive landslide...and the dems know this and that's why they felt the need to fence themselves in behind razor wire and armed troops....just like a 3rd world despots....

Whether he won, lost or tied, the optics look bad. Election looks flawed.

The system looks flawed because of the one thing we all knew was going to happen if DonJohn lost either in 2016 or 2020.

He said it enough times.

It was 'Rigged'!

Of course it was the system of Kangaroo Courts that stream into our lives daily that made the optic look bad, but the real courts don't evaluate cases based on the optics of the Kangaroo Courts.

Failure of the once Grand Old Party to accept and acknowledge DonJohns defeat led to violence and death during the transfer of power in 2021.
What led to spying during the 2017 transfer of power?

Fevered imagination in the White House?

or

The problem is that the people who could have done a real recount and ballot verifying refused to...so in turn half the nation believes the election was stolen...and what does resident Biden do?...he doesn't order recounts to prove us wrong...He surrounds himself with troops and fences and he looks to hire a truth czar like they have in Russia and China....they will never calm the masses that way....

You just lost.

Get over it.
You are a liar...you know the courts didn't allow any evidence to be presented....I know you know this and that makes you a liar....
They begged for evidence but you clowns didnt have any. You just wanted to stall the inauguration so you could fabricate some. Thats not how the system works. You have to present the evidence not beg the court to allow you time to find some.
Now that just isn't true and I think you know its not true....we have not had one evidentiary trial over election fraud even though we watched ballot counting without GOP poll watchers in attendance and no one wants to hear from computer experts that have shown how millions of votes were switched over night....Trump won in a massive landslide...and the dems know this and that's why they felt the need to fence themselves in behind razor wire and armed troops....just like a 3rd world despots....
"...we have not had one evidentiary trial over election fraud even though we watched ballot counting without GOP poll watchers in attendance ..."

Prove it with evidence not silly talk. The judge said you didnt know what the fuck you were seeing and imagined someone was cheating.

The system looks flawed because of the one thing we all knew was going to happen if DonJohn lost either in 2016 or 2020.

He said it enough times.

It was 'Rigged'!

Of course it was the system of Kangaroo Courts that stream into our lives daily that made the optic look bad, but the real courts don't evaluate cases based on the optics of the Kangaroo Courts.

Failure of the once Grand Old Party to accept and acknowledge DonJohns defeat led to violence and death during the transfer of power in 2021.

or

The spying by Obama on Trump has been proven.

TRUMP: The moon is made of White American cheese!

PARROTING RUBES: The moon is made of white American cheese!

REPORTER: You don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you Mr. President?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.
View attachment 452549
You moron. The optics look bad. Doesn't mean anything was illegal or unlawful but the optics are the optics. If you can't see that then I cannot help you. Dumb Leftist.
"Optics"?

The facts, you mean.
No, asshole. Tom Brady didn’t do anything wrong but was suspended for four games during deflate gate. Why? Optics.

Perception is reality.
What does that have to do with tRump priming his brainwashed base to believe he won?

Absolutely nothing, that's what.

NIce try though.
Whether he won, lost or tied, the optics look bad. Election looks flawed. That being said Biden won IMO but that is irrelevant. What is absolutely nothing is what is between your ears, leftist.
The optics only look bad to those that are idiots and looney birds though. No one cares what they think except other idiots.
I said they look bad to me for BOTH parties. But you took a partisan view and your boyfriend MarcATL liked it. Amazing it is, how ignorant you are.

g5000 is such a coward. Debate the topic at hand. Of course there was tampering and BS. But we don't have direct proof. I find it hard to believe that so many more voted this year than in 2016 on BOTH sides. Leftists will say.... "where is your proof"?

I respond with, where is your proof that all the mail in ballots were legitimate? I do not believe they were! Was there enough to overturn the election? Unlikely. Was there enough to shadow the election in disgust? Yes.
How was this voter fraud done with absentee ballots that you claim had fraud?

Explain yourself.... keep in mind, elections have checks and balances with absentee ballots that prevents vote stuffing, ballot printing, vote switching, running ballots thru twice etc.

So, how do you think it was done?
I am not claiming there is fraud per se...I just find it hard to believe that so many more people voted. That is all. For BOTH sides.

How I think it may have been done? Mail in ballots were counted 10x for one submission. Something like that. And how do we verify that wasn't the case. I bet in red states they cheated for Trump and in blue states for Biden. People are only focused on the swing states but my theory is that both sides cheated ridiculously. Doesn't mean Biden isn't the winner, he is. But the cheating IMO happened and on a significant scale.

He said it enough times.

It was 'Rigged'!

Asshole, it is not about who won or lost. Hence I said BOTH parties garnered way more votes all of the sudden and I find that hard to believe. Especially when the libertarian candidate garnered 3mil fewer votes. That is all. You stupid leftist hack loser.

You just lost.

Get over it.
"...we have not had one evidentiary trial over election fraud even though we watched ballot counting without GOP poll watchers in attendance ..."

Prove it with evidence not silly talk. The judge said you didnt know what the fuck you were seeing and imagined someone was cheating.

FL Presidential 2000: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
MO 78th District 2016: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
NC 9th District 2018: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
NY 22nd District 2020: EVIDENTIARY HEARING

The Democrats got their evidence heard. Why not Trump?

GA Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING
MI Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING

PA Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING

TRUMP: The moon is made of White American cheese!

PARROTING RUBES: The moon is made of white American cheese!

REPORTER: You don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you Mr. President?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.
View attachment 452549
You moron. The optics look bad. Doesn't mean anything was illegal or unlawful but the optics are the optics. If you can't see that then I cannot help you. Dumb Leftist.
"Optics"?

The facts, you mean.
No, asshole. Tom Brady didn’t do anything wrong but was suspended for four games during deflate gate. Why? Optics.

Perception is reality.
What does that have to do with tRump priming his brainwashed base to believe he won?

Absolutely nothing, that's what.

NIce try though.
Whether he won, lost or tied, the optics look bad. Election looks flawed. That being said Biden won IMO but that is irrelevant. What is absolutely nothing is what is between your ears, leftist.
The optics only look bad to those that are idiots and looney birds though. No one cares what they think except other idiots.
I said they look bad to me for BOTH parties. But you took a partisan view and your boyfriend MarcATL liked it. Amazing it is, how ignorant you are.
Looks worse for the repubs. I dont have a partisan view. I'm neither a repub or a dem. See how ignorant you are?

You just lost.

Get over it.

FL Presidential 2000: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
MO 78th District 2016: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
NC 9th District 2018: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
NY 22nd District 2020: EVIDENTIARY HEARING

The Democrats got their evidence heard. Why not Trump?

GA Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING
MI Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING

PA Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING
"The Democrats got their evidence heard. Why not Trump?"

Because you cant have an evidentiary hearing without any evidence you retard. :auiqs.jpg:

Dont you think that if they had some evidence they would have submitted it? You cant really be this stupid can you?

He said it enough times.

It was 'Rigged'!

or

"Not one found that Obama initiated or meddled in the FBI’s work. Not one concluded that the FBI lacked good reason to launch the investigation."

These deniers of election fraud all know they are being dishonest when they tell you there is no election fraud....every damn one of them even the nameless moderator....

Half of Americans do not believe the Election was stolen. Half of Republicans do, but that's not half of all Americans.

He said it enough times.

It was 'Rigged'!

Asshole, it is not about who won or lost. Hence I said BOTH parties garnered way more votes all of the sudden and I find that hard to believe. Especially when the libertarian candidate garnered 3mil fewer votes. That is all. You stupid leftist hack loser.
" I find that hard to believe. "

No one cares what you believe though. What matters is that you can prove what you dont believe. It makes sense to normal people that Dump was extremely polarizing and galvanized millions of people to get his retarded ass out of power or keep him in. The losers that wanted him to stay now want to whine and claim fraud but cant produce a strand of evidence that will stand up in a court of law.

How I think it may have been done? Mail in ballots were counted 10x for one submission. Something like that. And how do we verify that wasn't the case.
How many people do you think are brave enough to face: Article 182.2 Election Fraud: Penalty: The applicable penalty range for the criminal offense of election fraud is two to ten years’ imprisonment, just to flip votes, or over count?

The people who do the counting are well aware of the penalty for cheating. Them there cheaters were some brave sumbitches, amirite?

He said it enough times.

It was 'Rigged'!

or

Proven by who? IF so why isnt someone in prison?

How I think it may have been done? Mail in ballots were counted 10x for one submission. Something like that. And how do we verify that wasn't the case.
How many people do you think are brave enough to face: Article 182.2 Election Fraud: Penalty: The applicable penalty range for the criminal offense of election fraud is two to ten years’ imprisonment, just to flip votes, or over count?

The people who do the counting are well aware of the penalty for cheating. Them there cheaters were some brave sumbitches, amirite?
The only brave cheaters were the 5 separate cases of republicans voting multiple times spread out over 2 red states. Not too bright in my estimation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back