Topless Miley Cyrus Smokes Weed on Stage, Asks Young Fan to Lick Fake Penis - Breitbart

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Topless Miley Cyrus Smokes Weed on Stage, Asks Young Fan to Lick Fake Penis - Breitbart

miley-cyrus-smokes-weed-at-vancouver-concert-screenshot-640x480.jpg

"Wearing only nipple pasties and a pair of underwear, Miley Cyrus encouraged a young fan to lick her prosthetic penis this week at a show in Vancouver."

Amazing is all I'll say.

She is a homely, flat-chested, un-sexy girl with a bit of musical talent. She is only the latest example of how gullible prepubescent girls are and how much buying power they have.

As with most of her predecessors, her female fans think she is beautiful and sexy while the boys "change the channel" when she makes the scene.

Bow wow.

Very limited talent (like her dad), homely face, ugly body, desperate for attention, and will probably end up like Lindsey Lohan.

She is an amazing singer. She's already older than Lindsey was when she burned out. I think shell do okay once she outgrown the naked hippy stage.

She is a homely, flat-chested, un-sexy girl with a bit of musical talent. She is only the latest example of how gullible prepubescent girls are and how much buying power they have.

As with most of her predecessors, her female fans think she is beautiful and sexy while the boys "change the channel" when she makes the scene.

Bow wow.
I think she's a transexual who started hormone replacement before puberty.

I hated her at first in this latest incarnation but now I think she's kinda sexy.

She is in her wild and crazy stage.

I bet she end up marrying some sweet inexperienced guy and settle down. Probably end up singing Country music and raising musically talented kids.

She's a hot mess, I won't let our kids watch her

If Miley makes it to her late 30s, or the age of 40 I will be impressed.

Her, Lindsay Lohan and Brittany Speers are all failures of society as I see it.

No maturity and no responsibility , especially Lindsay Lohan .

Sooner or later their fame will fall.

Shadow 355

The easy solution is to have the media totally ignore this kind of behavior.
She is simply a publicity whore and if she doesn't get any we can hope she just fades away

If you don't like it the worst thing to do is start a thread about it. Ignore it and let it die.

If you want somebody to sing Jolene topless, then it would be Dolly... :)

Dolly is great btw, jus saying!

Forum List

Back