Topless Miley Cyrus Smokes Weed on Stage, Asks Young Fan to Lick Fake Penis - Breitbart

The Four Bimbos of the Apocalypse—Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, and Miley Cyrus.

Granny says she's just a trashy lil' slut...

... Uncle Ferd says he'd like to ride dat wreckin' ball with her.
;)

My childhood crush. Unfortunately even she got caught up in drugs. Stephanie Tanner, aka Jodie Sweetin. I would got to bed thinking about her and wake up thinking about her. My 5th grade crush!

Promo-Stephanie-Steph-Judith-Tanner-tanner-family-and-katsopolis-family-and-joey-18878682-304-400.jpg
She is supposed to be clean now though. :) :) :)

God bless you and Jodi always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. What I would like to know is what she thought that she was going to get out of being into drugs to begin with.

This is a pattern. A young actress gets a wholesome, family friendly image because they work for Disney.

Then someone whispers in their ear that the only way to avoid "typecasting" is to act like a total slut,

This is a pattern. A young actress gets a wholesome, family friendly image because they work for Disney.

Then someone whispers in their ear that the only way to avoid "typecasting" is to act like a total slut,

There are some who manage to avoid that. Hilary Duff for one. She has a more "sexy" and grown up image now but doesn't come across as skanky as Miley.

hillary-duff.jpg

Forum List

Back