Toronto Mass Shooter Faisal Hussain Tied to ISIS

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
:popcorn:

TORONTO — Canadian investigators were digging Tuesday into the life of the 29-year-old man who opened fire on restaurants and cafes in a popular Toronto neighborhood, seeking to explain what prompted the rampage that killed a 10-year-old girl and a young woman and wounded 13 others. Investigators in Canada have indications that Faisal Hussain visited Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) websites and may have expressed support for the terrorist group, a law enforcement source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton.

Investigators are looking into whether Hussain may have lived at one time in Afghanistan and possibly Pakistan, the source said. There is no indication that Hussain was directed by ISIS to carry out the attack.

“At this stage, based on the state of the investigation, which is led by the Toronto police service, there is no connection between that individual and national security,” Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Tuesday.

The assailant’s family has said he suffered from psychosis and depression for years but they never imagined he would do such a thing. It was not immediately clear whether he took his own life or was killed by police during the attack Sunday night

TORONTO — Canadian investigators were digging Tuesday into the life of the 29-year-old man who opened fire on restaurants and cafes in a popular Toronto neighborhood, seeking to explain what prompted the rampage that killed a 10-year-old girl and a young woman and wounded 13 others. Investigators in Canada have indications that Faisal Hussain visited Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) websites and may have expressed support for the terrorist group, a law enforcement source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton.

Investigators are looking into whether Hussain may have lived at one time in Afghanistan and possibly Pakistan, the source said. There is no indication that Hussain was directed by ISIS to carry out the attack.

“At this stage, based on the state of the investigation, which is led by the Toronto police service, there is no connection between that individual and national security,” Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Tuesday.

The assailant’s family has said he suffered from psychosis and depression for years but they never imagined he would do such a thing. It was not immediately clear whether he took his own life or was killed by police during the attack Sunday night

Well it is either another Canadian pissed off cuz he can't get laid or an Islamic terrorist.

Duh!

Typical Muslim...

Expect cricket sounds from the left

Naw, just indifference...

The only oddity here is that it happened in Canada, where these kinds of incidents are rare because they make it hard for crazy people to get guns.

Happens all the time here.

And yet they have about one mass shooting a year.... and their gun crime rate is going up....

Now, when they ban guns will terrorists still get them?

Of course they will. They never lack for guns or explosives. Terrorists are well armed.

I have a question for the BOYS. Just how difficult is it to make a gun? Seems to me that they can be made in a basement workshop-----home-made guns. I see NO WAY of getting them out of the hands of
MOTIVATED shooters

"There is no indication that Hussain was directed by ISIS to carry out the attack."

“At this stage, based on the state of the investigation, which is led by the Toronto police service, there is no connection between that individual and national security,” Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Tuesday
You really should read the article you're posting so you won't make such a bogus thread tile. ... :cool:

Now, when they ban guns will terrorists still get them?

Of course they will. They never lack for guns or explosives. Terrorists are well armed.

I have a question for the BOYS. Just how difficult is it to make a gun? Seems to me that they can be made in a basement workshop-----home-made guns. I see NO WAY of getting them out of the hands of
MOTIVATED shooters

They won't be making guns. Guns and anything else they need can be smuggled into Canada just like they can be smuggled into the US.

You can bet the terrorists will find a way to arm themselves.

MOTIVATED shooters

The JP Luty 9 mm SMG with a cyclical rate of fire of 500 rpm. Made from off-the-shelf materials and hand tools.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-19-at-1.27.12-PM.png

"There is no indication that Hussain was directed by ISIS to carry out the attack."

“At this stage, based on the state of the investigation, which is led by the Toronto police service, there is no connection between that individual and national security,” Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Tuesday
You really should read the article you're posting so you won't make such a bogus thread tile. ... :cool:
And the LAPD and FBI says the Muslim who shot up the Israeli El Al ticket counter at LAX had no terrorist motives.....

Forum List

Back