Toronto Mass Shooter Faisal Hussain Tied to ISIS

I have a question for the BOYS. Just how difficult is it to make a gun? Seems to me that they can be made in a basement workshop-----home-made guns. I see NO WAY of getting them out of the hands of
MOTIVATED shooters

The JP Luty 9 mm SMG with a cyclical rate of fire of 500 rpm. Made from off-the-shelf materials and hand tools.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-19-at-1.27.12-PM.png

that's what I thought. My brother did engineering-----
and could do all kinds of stuff------like make parts using
uhm "the lost sand" ((??)) method. Just melt the
metal and ----do a wooden model ----etc etc No special stuff needed

I have a question for the BOYS. Just how difficult is it to make a gun? Seems to me that they can be made in a basement workshop-----home-made guns. I see NO WAY of getting them out of the hands of
MOTIVATED shooters

The JP Luty 9 mm SMG with a cyclical rate of fire of 500 rpm. Made from off-the-shelf materials and hand tools.

Even better is a 3D printer to make your guns.
Walk right thru metal detectors.
image.jpeg

MOTIVATED shooters

Even better is a 3D printer to make your guns.
Walk right thru metal detectors.
View attachment 206865

I have been using 3D printers for a few years now to do my prototypes. I can cast 3D printed parts using lost wax or lost PLA. They rock, but they are the worst way in the world to make a gun.

A 3D printed gun is basically a hand-removal-tool. It will blow up on you, guaranteed.

They don't go through metal detectors because ... firing pins, springs, and bullets must be made with metal cases primers and projectiles.

The Luty is easier to to make, is based on a proven design, the German MP40, and can be made faster (and the plans, templates, and parts lists are all on the Internet).

Expect cricket sounds from the left

Naw, just indifference...

The only oddity here is that it happened in Canada, where these kinds of incidents are rare because they make it hard for crazy people to get guns.

Happens all the time here.
Obviously it wasn’t hard for him to get a gun because he did. What’s more, Canada hasn’t nearly the population of the US so that would explain a lesser frequency.

Obviously it wasn’t hard for him to get a gun because he did. What’s more, Canada hasn’t nearly the population of the US so that would explain a lesser frequency.

Um, no, the greater frequency is that we have an NRA that wants every crazy person to have a gun.. because the Founding Slave Rapists said so.
Got any proof of that, or is this just more crying?

Now is not the time to politicize tragedies like this.
tumblr_os3vf6EDNE1vhh16ko1_640.jpg

Signed,

The NRA
I've always thought that was easily the stupidest argument put forth by gun advicates. And murderers do not follow murder laws...speeders do not follow the speed limit...as if any of these things is a good argument against laws....how mind numbingly stupid...
Indeed you are if you think for a minute a law will stop a determined criminal.

Signed,

The NRA
I've always thought that was easily the stupidest argument put forth by gun advicates. And murderers do not follow murder laws...speeders do not follow the speed limit...as if any of these things is a good argument against laws....how mind numbingly stupid...
Spot on, professor! Therefore, no need for laws, really. Thank goodness you are here.

I've always thought that was easily the stupidest argument put forth by gun advocates. And murderers do not follow murder laws...speeders do not follow the speed limit...as if any of these things is a good argument against laws....how mind numbingly stupid...

Gun laws can punish the law abiding absent any crime

Murder, speeding and related laws are crimes/violations which require unlawful action.

Signed,

The NRA
Spot on, professor! Therefore, no need for laws, really. Thank goodness you are here.
It's not my job to protect your sorry ass.

Signed,

The NRA
It's not my job to protect your sorry ass.
Who said it was? Mike, your view of yourself is clearly far more inflated than anyone else's view of you.

Because it wasn't ISIS. It was a nut. I'm not sure it's crickets, but no, a lot of people aren't going to make shit up about it, either, just to dishonestly slam Muslims in general.

Gun laws can punish the law abiding absent any crime
That's nonsensical. The crime is breaking the law itself. "Sir, here is your speeding ticket."

Magazine limits
Gun bans by type/function
Gun free zones

Are all examples of punishing gun owner where no crime has been committed.

Murder, speeding laws address wanton/wilful criminal (civil in some speeding) actions.

Forum List

Back