Toronto Mass Shooter Faisal Hussain Tied to ISIS

Are all examples of punishing gun owner where no crime has been committed.
Says you. I don't look at not being able to have an extended magazine as a punishment. I don't look at not being able to carry your rifle into an elementary school as a punishment.

And what about the poor,oppressed rocket launcher owners? I weep for them. :(

Gun laws can punish the law abiding absent any crime
That's nonsensical. The crime is breaking the law itself. "Sir, here is your speeding ticket."

Magazine limits
Gun bans by type/function
Gun free zones

Murder, speeding laws address wanton/wilful criminal (civil in some speeding) actions.
---------------------------------- good post and info , FTFun oughta read it and learn a thing or 2 OODA !!

I've always thought that was easily the stupidest argument put forth by gun advicates. And murderers do not follow murder laws...speeders do not follow the speed limit...as if any of these things is a good argument against laws....how mind numbingly stupid...
Indeed you are if you think for a minute a law will stop a determined criminal.
Spot on, professor! Therefore, no need for laws, really. Thank goodness you are here.
It's not my job to protect your sorry ass.
Who said it was? Mike, your view of yourself is clearly far more inflated than anyone else's view of you.
Lol, right troll, whatever you say.

Toronto is 3.2% Islam
Boston is about 1% Islam--out of 600,000!!!!!!!!!!
yet the bombers and shooter were Islamist
this tells you about their culture
most cultures/peoples have murder
but the MEasterners show they have a culture of terrorism
San Bernadino
Shoebomber
Boston bombers
Ft Hood

Last edited:
Says you. I don't look at not being able to have an extended magazine as a punishment. I don't look at not being able to carry your rifle into an elementary school as a punishment.

------------------------ Who owns a Rocket Launcher ?? But i think that they can be owned in the USA . Maybe as an ' aow' FTFun.

I have a question for the BOYS. Just how difficult is it to make a gun? Seems to me that they can be made in a basement workshop-----home-made guns. I see NO WAY of getting them out of the hands of
MOTIVATED shooters

The JP Luty 9 mm SMG with a cyclical rate of fire of 500 rpm. Made from off-the-shelf materials and hand tools.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-19-at-1.27.12-PM.png

that's what I thought. My brother did engineering-----
and could do all kinds of stuff------like make parts using
uhm "the lost sand" ((??)) method. Just melt the
metal and ----do a wooden model ----etc etc No special stuff needed
Even better is a 3D printer to make your guns.
Walk right thru metal detectors.
View attachment 206865

I have been using 3D printers for a few years now to do my prototypes. I can cast 3D printed parts using lost wax or lost PLA. They rock, but they are the worst way in the world to make a gun.

A 3D printed gun is basically a hand-removal-tool. It will blow up on you, guaranteed.

They don't go through metal detectors because ... firing pins, springs, and bullets must be made with metal cases primers and projectiles.

The Luty is easier to to make, is based on a proven design, the German MP40, and can be made faster (and the plans, templates, and parts lists are all on the Internet).

Not going to get through metal detectors but it will solve the melting issue regular (plastic) filament has: New filament means you can print metal on any 3D printer

Hate to tell you guys, but apparently ISIS is taking credit for this attack, even though the Toronto police say that the shooter has no ties to the terrorist group.

'No evidence' Danforth gunman connected to ISIS, police say | CBC News

Police say they have "no evidence" that Faisal Hussain's shooting rampage on Toronto's Danforth Avenue was connected to ISIS after the group used an online post Wednesday to claim responsibility for Sunday's attack.

"At this stage, we have no evidence to support these claims," said Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders.

"We will continue to explore every investigative avenue including interviewing those who knew Mr. Hussain, reviewing his online activity, and looking into his experiences with mental health," he added.

:popcorn:

TORONTO — Canadian investigators were digging Tuesday into the life of the 29-year-old man who opened fire on restaurants and cafes in a popular Toronto neighborhood, seeking to explain what prompted the rampage that killed a 10-year-old girl and a young woman and wounded 13 others. Investigators in Canada have indications that Faisal Hussain visited Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) websites and may have expressed support for the terrorist group, a law enforcement source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton.

Investigators are looking into whether Hussain may have lived at one time in Afghanistan and possibly Pakistan, the source said. There is no indication that Hussain was directed by ISIS to carry out the attack.

“At this stage, based on the state of the investigation, which is led by the Toronto police service, there is no connection between that individual and national security,” Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Tuesday.

The assailant’s family has said he suffered from psychosis and depression for years but they never imagined he would do such a thing. It was not immediately clear whether he took his own life or was killed by police during the attack Sunday night
When it comes to Muslims, Canada is similar to England and will deny any Islamic terror involvement as they want Islam to increase its presence and eventually rule of the west.

Last edited:
I have a question for the BOYS. Just how difficult is it to make a gun? Seems to me that they can be made in a basement workshop-----home-made guns. I see NO WAY of getting them out of the hands of
MOTIVATED shooters

The JP Luty 9 mm SMG with a cyclical rate of fire of 500 rpm. Made from off-the-shelf materials and hand tools.

View attachment 206865

I have been using 3D printers for a few years now to do my prototypes. I can cast 3D printed parts using lost wax or lost PLA. They rock, but they are the worst way in the world to make a gun.

A 3D printed gun is basically a hand-removal-tool. It will blow up on you, guaranteed.

They don't go through metal detectors because ... firing pins, springs, and bullets must be made with metal cases primers and projectiles.

The Luty is easier to to make, is based on a proven design, the German MP40, and can be made faster (and the plans, templates, and parts lists are all on the Internet).

Not going to get through metal detectors but it will solve the melting issue regular (plastic) filament has: New filament means you can print metal on any 3D printer

I've been using metal infused PLA on my printers for years now. It looks like metal but is no structurally stronger than plastic. Remember, to work in an FDM printer, the material has to melt at around 200C. The heat of expanding gasses from a fired cartridge is around the same temp. Combined with the pressure of the expanding gas, structurally weakening the material with each shot.

This is just media hype to get us all to fear gunz.

Hate to tell you guys, but apparently ISIS is taking credit for this attack, even though the Toronto police say that the shooter has no ties to the terrorist group.

Police say they have "no evidence" that Faisal Hussain's shooting rampage on Toronto's Danforth Avenue was connected to ISIS after the group used an online post Wednesday to claim responsibility for Sunday's attack.

"At this stage, we have no evidence to support these claims," said Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders.

"We will continue to explore every investigative avenue including interviewing those who knew Mr. Hussain, reviewing his online activity, and looking into his experiences with mental health," he added.

To be fair here, ISIS tries to claim all attacks...

Woman hating INCEL too. INCEL and ISIS and Far Right fundies have a lot in common.

sure , but with all the BS that officials , gov paid officials report who knows if the 'canook' gov should be belived or if 'isis' should be believed BikerSailor . Mental Health is simply the route that officials and western governments claim so that they can claim something P.C. other than the truth . The truth is that the Danforth murderer was a 'muslim' BSailor .

Whether he was formally a member, or just in contact with them, OR just inspired by their violent death cult,

the impact is the same, dead people.

View attachment 206865

I've been using metal infused PLA on my printers for years now. It looks like metal but is no structurally stronger than plastic. Remember, to work in an FDM printer, the material has to melt at around 200C. The heat of expanding gasses from a fired cartridge is around the same temp. Combined with the pressure of the expanding gas, structurally weakening the material with each shot.

IDK when we were just down visiting our son he had metal filament that was really close to metal strength; he had printed out some knives and they seemed very viable as weapons to me. (I'd have to ask him if he ever got them sharpened/if they held an edge, they were blunt when we saw/played with them - we were playing lawn darts with the metal filament tips too - sand though so not much of a test on that.)

View attachment 206865

IDK when we were just down visiting our son he had metal filament that was really close to metal strength; he had printed out some knives and they seemed very viable as weapons to me. (I'd have to ask him if he ever got them sharpened/if they held an edge, they were blunt when we saw/played with them - we were playing lawn darts with the metal filament tips too - sand though so not much of a test on that.)

I've made knives out of plastic, metal, and wood ... any one of which can have a deadly edge. Ever get a paper cut? The thing is, the weaker materials don't hold an edge as long.

That's the problem with plastic guns. They will not maintain their integrity after repeatedly being exposed to the heat and pressure of modern ammo.

If you want to 3D print metal ... there is an older, much more established, technology that will take your design from computer to finished product totally by machine. It's called CNC and it's been in industrial use since the '60s. Instead of building up layers of plastic to create an item, CNC will remove layers of almost any material to create an item.

Software-wise, the technology is virtually identical., but the machines needed to work with materials like steel are prohibitively expensive for the home user.

Whether he was formally a member, or just in contact with them, OR just inspired by their violent death cult,

the impact is the same, dead people.
---------------------------------- dead Westerners which is muslim 'isis' goal for the WEST !!

FEOL8NCINKJNAYZ.LARGE.jpg

d2ec6476b896cbb4580824081d82ce15--african-cichlids-rockets.jpg

I love Estes ... they haven't changed their rocket designs in 50 years and they're still the industry leader in model rocketry.

I 3d print my rockets these days.

FEOL8NCINKJNAYZ.LARGE.jpg

d2ec6476b896cbb4580824081d82ce15--african-cichlids-rockets.jpg

I love Estes ... they haven't changed their rocket designs in 50 years and they're still the industry leader in model rocketry.

I 3d print my rockets these days.
I did 'em when I was a kid.

View attachment 206865

I've made knives out of plastic, metal, and wood ... any one of which can have a deadly edge. Ever get a paper cut? The thing is, the weaker materials don't hold an edge as long.

That's the problem with plastic guns. They will not maintain their integrity after repeatedly being exposed to the heat and pressure of modern ammo.

If you want to 3D print metal ... there is an older, much more established, technology that will take your design from computer to finished product totally by machine. It's called CNC and it's been in industrial use since the '60s. Instead of building up layers of plastic to create an item, CNC will remove layers of almost any material to create an item.

Software-wise, the technology is virtually identical., but the machines needed to work with materials like steel are prohibitively expensive for the home user.

yeah but CNC is cost prohibitive. 3D Printers are affordable for almost anyone, which means that regulation of guns will be nigh impossible. Frankly it's only a matter of time before gun manufacturing is done at home - it'll be a hobby most likely; like beer makers today.

Forum List

Back