Toronto schools teaching children there are 6 genders

and it did not hurt him one bit.

how is the school hurting kids by teaching them some kids have two mommies?

Oh bite me. Teaching school kids that fist fucking is a great alternative in grade 5 pushes my fucking buttons.

We aren't talking two mommies. Dalton and his wife want to seriously make sure that if a man drills you up the ass WHEN YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD it's a natural act.

And don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Dalton and his wife are nuts.

Oh bite me. Teaching school kids that fist fucking is a great alternative in grade 5 pushes my fucking buttons.

We aren't talking two mommies. Dalton and his wife want to seriously make sure that if a man drills you up the ass WHEN YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD it's a natural act.

And don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Dalton and his wife are nuts.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously.

Dalton McGuinty is the Premier of Ontario. Basically this province geographically is your NE. Take you 3 days to drive out of the province.

It's big.

Dalton and his wife are hell bent for leather to teach sex ed to children in kindergarten. He's the premiere. He's a horrid failure but hey till the next election he has the reigns in his hand.

Fist fucking is really on the agenda. Not kidding. I'm in Manitoba now but I know my parties very well and I won't let Dalton get away with this. My children and my grand kids are in Ontario.

We've got a battle ground where we go fucking teach them math will ya?

From the article I linked to.

As you drop your innocent children off at school this week, know that their teachers are forced to “read some traditional folk tales and fairy tales with the class. Have students write/illustrate their own “gender-bending” versions.” After opposite sex role-play the children must read the textbooks, Are You A Boy or a Girl, William’s Doll, or Doing It Right (covering topics such as anal sex and masturbation).
Your child will then be forced to “Read Gloria Goes to Gay Pride and “Search images of Pride Week”. I warn you not to do so. Your child will find numerous pictures of full scale nudity and people performing mock sex acts on the street. The little children are then ordered to “make posters for the TDSB float and/or school bus that are in the Pride Parade. Additionally, students could have their own Pride Parade in their school.”

Last year, parents voiced their concern over this same material. The Premier promised to withdraw the program. Instead the Ministry of Education transferred the teaching to another department, refaced the curriculum and belligerently continued to teach this special interest material. The Ministry admonishes teachers “to address controversial issues” even in the face of “negative parent response”. Teachers are further warned if they omit any of the curriculum then they will be guilty of “foster(ing) a poisoned environment”. The fact that they include such a statement means that the Ministry knows that parents are upset but just don’t care.

Stop Corrupting Children
Go to that website to see what you can do to stop this filth from being used in schools any longer than it already has been.

Teachers never taught that. "Fistgate" occurred during a workshop and the content was released by members/employees of GLSEN, not teachers.

It should also be pointed out that state Education department employees as well as GLSEN presenters were fired for what happened.

Who?

Dalton McGuinty is the Premier of Ontario. Basically this province geographically is your NE. Take you 3 days to drive out of the province.

It's big.

Dalton and his wife are hell bent for leather to teach sex ed to children in kindergarten. He's the premiere. He's a horrid failure but hey till the next election he has the reigns in his hand.

Fist fucking is really on the agenda. Not kidding. I'm in Manitoba now but I know my parties very well and I won't let Dalton get away with this. My children and my grand kids are in Ontario.

We've got a battle ground where we go fucking teach them math will ya?

I noticed a plethora of claims, but a dearth of subsistence supporting said claims.

Schools are not allowed to teach hate anymore.

Who you hate and who you want your children to hate you will have to do on your own.

The public sector does not have to help you teach your hate.

home school your kids if you dont want them to accept their fellow humans.

Its your choice

I told my son when he was five that our neighbors and good friends (two men) lived together like a husband and wife because they loved each other he seemed to understand it fine...

It made him a better person and did not make him gay.

Considering that you're a total piece of shit, you don't have much credibility in claiming exposing your son to perverts made him a better person.

Oh so you think all gay people are perverts?

your a real asshole

If I were an asshole, I'd be popular with fags.

And, yes, all homosexuals are perverts. They're homosexuals.

Its none of the schools business teaching any of this shit. Including normal sex classes. Its the job of the parents . This is just more government interference in the raise of children.Indoctrinate them early you got them for life as good little worker drones that don't question their government.

Considering that you're a total piece of shit, you don't have much credibility in claiming exposing your son to perverts made him a better person.

Oh so you think all gay people are perverts?

your a real asshole

If I were an asshole, I'd be popular with fags.

And, yes, all homosexuals are perverts. They're homosexuals.

It is a comfort that attitudes and misconceptions like yours are a dying breed.

Its none of the schools business teaching any of this shit. Including normal sex classes. Its the job of the parents . This is just more government interference in the raise of children.Indoctrinate them early you got them for life as good little worker drones that don't question their government.

Says who?

Keep dreaming sea. Normality will always win in the end. No matter what perversion the communist left can come up with its just a fad and it will go away in the end. Hell by the time my kids have kids and they enter school they will be teaching that beastiality is ok.

Says who?

Which part? That its none of the schools business or the fact they are indoctrinating children to be little drones that follow the governments word and never question anything?

The Bible is not the public schools' text book.

Evolution is not a salvation issue.

Home or private school your child.

go away.

The Bible is not the public schools' text book.

Evolution is not a salvation issue.

Home or private school your child.

go away.

1. I don't use a bible. I don't care for fiction all that much
2. I never said ANYTHING about evolution
3. I will do whatever the fuck I want when it comes to my kids education you don't need to worry about it.
4. No.

Says who?

Which part? That its none of the schools business or the fact they are indoctrinating children to be little drones that follow the governments word and never question anything?

Who says its none of the governments business?

Forum List

Back