Toronto schools teaching children there are 6 genders

Its none of the schools business teaching any of this shit. Including normal sex classes. Its the job of the parents . This is just more government interference in the raise of children.Indoctrinate them early you got them for life as good little worker drones that don't question their government.

the argument against that is that many parents do not teach their children about the birds and the bees for whatever reason

In my school district the parents have the right to "opt out" of sex ed class. Sounds fair to me :confused:

So because parents don't tell their children about the birds and bees that gives the government the right to indoctrinate our children with whatever they deem natural. My parents didn't tell me anything about it. I this really cool thing called the internet and I had friends who knew things as well.No government was needed to tell me about sex and its not needed or wanted for my kids.

Its none of the schools business teaching any of this shit. Including normal sex classes. Its the job of the parents . This is just more government interference in the raise of children.Indoctrinate them early you got them for life as good little worker drones that don't question their government.

the argument against that is that many parents do not teach their children about the birds and the bees for whatever reason

In my school district the parents have the right to "opt out" of sex ed class. Sounds fair to me :confused:

So because parents don't tell their children about the birds and bees that gives the government the right to indoctrinate our children with whatever they deem natural. My parents didn't tell me anything about it. I this really cool thing called the internet and I had friends who knew things as well.No government was needed to tell me about sex and its not needed or wanted for my kids.

Perhaps it does. What are the laws in Canada? Did the people vote to include sex ed? Do they allow the goverment to have the final say over public school?

Confusing Grade Three Children with Six Gender Teaching is Wrong

My god. I am glad I am involved with my kids schooling and know what is going on at all times...this is horrible.Poor children.

Wow, the wet dream curriculum of the LGBT agenda......absolutely sickening....but Obamabots will go along with it.....unbelievable

The above is representative of most conservatives: their authoritarianism, their contempt for diversity, and their desire to impose conformity.

when the history is written they will be as reviled as the racists

if you are writing the history anyone that disagrees with you is a racist, homophobe, xenophobe , nazi

Confusing Grade Three Children with Six Gender Teaching is Wrong

My god. I am glad I am involved with my kids schooling and know what is going on at all times...this is horrible.Poor children.

Wow, the wet dream curriculum of the LGBT agenda......absolutely sickening....but Obamabots will go along with it.....unbelievable

The above is representative of most conservatives: their authoritarianism, their contempt for diversity, and their desire to impose conformity.

Its amusing you call parents being involved with their kids education authoritarian but don't consider government stepping on the necks of the people to order them what their children must learn and not learn. DIEversity is a horrible thing that has done nothing but destroy America.Oh and I am not conformist. I go against many thing society thinks is wrong but I don't care. I am an individual they are my kids not the governments me and my wife will decide what they learn and won't learn. maybe you should be more worried about people who don't give a shit about their kids and let them do as they please and who aren't involved in their kids education. Oh and I am no conservative no matter how many times you repeat it you are still wrong.

Keep dreaming sea. Normality will always win in the end. No matter what perversion the communist left can come up with its just a fad and it will go away in the end. Hell by the time my kids have kids and they enter school they will be teaching that beastiality is ok.

...and being gay is perfectly normal. Gay is, obviously, not a "fad" nor are we going away. No, bestiality will never be taught as normal. Stop being ridiculous.

And yet 30 years ago who thought Sodomy would be taught in schools? Never say never. Ya never can tell what kind of deprived minds make up the U.S. Government and its lackies.I don't care if you go away,stay do whatever. But STOP trying to get everyone to accept your immoral,disgusting,vile lifestyle its not going to happen.

Keep dreaming sea. Normality will always win in the end. No matter what perversion the communist left can come up with its just a fad and it will go away in the end. Hell by the time my kids have kids and they enter school they will be teaching that beastiality is ok.

...and being gay is perfectly normal. Gay is, obviously, not a "fad" nor are we going away. No, bestiality will never be taught as normal. Stop being ridiculous.

And yet 30 years ago who thought Sodomy would be taught in schools? Never say never. Ya never can tell what kind of deprived minds make up the U.S. Government and its lackies.I don't care if you go away,stay do whatever. But STOP trying to get everyone to accept your immoral,disgusting,vile lifestyle its not going to happen.

Where is sodomy being taught in US schools?

They aren't teaching sodomy ignoramous.

Homosexuality is Sodomy. To commit homosexual sex is to commit sodomy.

I agree, it is the parents job. I just wish more parents would actually teach their kids.
I just wish a significant number of American parents cared enough about their children's education to be a part of it instead of turning the school system into a babysitting service.

The one unchangeable trouble with today's society is that bad parents keep raising kids that mimic them. I've lived next door to parents who couldn't have given two shits what their kids did at school or around the neighborhood. Who's the judge of parenting? They actually think they're doing a good job...letting little Johnny express himself as he sees fit.

It is a never ending circular argument. Getting everyone to agree to a definition of "a good parent" or "good parenting" will NEVER HAPPEN!

So hetrosexuality = blow jobs?

Wait, do you think that sex ed classes are teaching kids how to have sex????

I told my son when he was five that our neighbors and good friends (two men) lived together like a husband and wife because they loved each other he seemed to understand it fine.

He is also about as hetro as a guy can be.

He also defended one of his friends in Jr high who came out.

It made him a better person and did not make him gay.

Yabut, that's not fair.

Little kids area a lot smarter than rw's.

No. Hetrosexuality is Penis/Vagina and it actually creates a child unlike Homosexuality.

And yes they are teaching kids how to have sex,what the hell would be the whole point of a sex ed class? To tell a boy that the thing between his legs he has had their his whole life and he knows whats it called since the age of 2 or so is called a penis? The same with girls...give me a break...don't be so naive.

No. Hetrosexuality is Penis/Vagina and it actually creates a child unlike Homosexuality.

And yes they are teaching kids how to have sex,what the hell would be the whole point of a sex ed class? To tell a boy that the thing between his legs he has had their his whole life and he knows whats it called since the age of 2 or so is called a penis? The same with girls...give me a break...don't be so naive.

*facepalm*

Your daughter is not going to learn how to give a good bj in sex ed, and your son won't be learning all the various positions homosexuals have sex. Sex Ed is not the kamasutra for kids.

Oh yes I am sure. Give me a break. They teach them what everything is ,how to use it,what its used for etc etc etc...

Not really. I do remember 1 class 1 day in 6th grade,I found it hilarious because I already knew more than the teacher...it was a welcome break from real school work. That is why I know what they were teaching 15 years ago and I can only imagine its gotten worse.

Oh ferchissake, hater/dupes, this is about teaching the beliefs of Canadian Indians,who we could learn a lot from about tolerance. Primitive people everywhere were like this, until religious charlatans learned how to make money out of preaching hate...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back