Toronto schools teaching children there are 6 genders

Who says it is the governments business? Kids are in school to learn math,reading,science,spelling etc not about sex.

We the People, in our elections, say it is the public school's business.

You are losing the school board votes.

Tuff.

and it did not hurt him one bit.

how is the school hurting kids by teaching them some kids have two mommies?

Oh bite me. Teaching school kids that fist fucking is a great alternative in grade 5 pushes my fucking buttons.

Teachers never taught that. "Fistgate" occurred during a workshop and the content was released by members/employees of GLSEN, not teachers.

It should also be pointed out that state Education department employees as well as GLSEN presenters were fired for what happened.

We aren't talking two mommies. Dalton and his wife want to seriously make sure that if a man drills you up the ass WHEN YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD it's a natural act.

And don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Dalton and his wife are nuts.

Who?

:D you are confusing the two.

Who says it is the governments business? Kids are in school to learn math,reading,science,spelling etc not about sex.

According to you.

But the Canadian goverment says sex Ed is important and should be taught in schools.

Says who?

Which part? That its none of the schools business or the fact they are indoctrinating children to be little drones that follow the governments word and never question anything?

Who says its none of the governments business?

May be you are right.

When some one says bend over Mr. Sandusky needs to plow you in the ass so he can get donations to the school yeah thats the ticket.

Hey kid. Let me fuck you up the ass. School business? We are not allowed to investigate what schools are doing? You are one sick puppy.

Which part? That its none of the schools business or the fact they are indoctrinating children to be little drones that follow the governments word and never question anything?

May be you are right.

When some one says bend over Mr. Sandusky needs to plow you in the ass so he can get donations to the school yeah thats the ticket.

Hey kid. Let me fuck you up the ass. School business? We are not allowed to investigate what schools are doing? You are one sick puppy.

Are you off your meds? Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

According to you.

But the Canadian goverment says sex Ed is important and should be taught in schools.

Feds have absolutely no say. This is a provincial issue.

Ok, so the people of the province will ... Vote?

I assume you're Canadian? Are there any other Canadians here? Because people becoming outraged as if Canada has the same rules/laws/ and regs as America is what is making me scratch my head.

May be you are right.

What part of Jerry went on day rides fucking up little boys with donors did you miss?

The new deal is not only did Sandusky fuck the little boys, he sold children to donors. To the highest bidder and then he and the donor would bum fuck the kids.

What part of this don't you know about?

Its none of the schools business teaching any of this shit. Including normal sex classes. Its the job of the parents . This is just more government interference in the raise of children.Indoctrinate them early you got them for life as good little worker drones that don't question their government.

the argument against that is that many parents do not teach their children about the birds and the bees for whatever reason

In my school district the parents have the right to "opt out" of sex ed class. Sounds fair to me :confused:

May be you are right.

What part of Jerry went on day rides fucking up little boys with donors did you miss?

The new deal is not only did Sandusky fuck the little boys, he sold children to donors. To the highest bidder and then he and the donor would bum fuck the kids.

Do you have a mental health issue?

Is this how you normally post or is today just a really strong coke trip?

Confusing Grade Three Children with Six Gender Teaching is Wrong

My god. I am glad I am involved with my kids schooling and know what is going on at all times...this is horrible.Poor children.

Wow, the wet dream curriculum of the LGBT agenda......absolutely sickening....but Obamabots will go along with it.....unbelievable

The above is representative of most conservatives: their authoritarianism, their contempt for diversity, and their desire to impose conformity.

According to you.

Feds have absolutely no say. This is a provincial issue.

Ok, so the people of the province will ... Vote?

I assume you're Canadian? Are there any other Canadians here? Because people becoming outraged as if Canada has the same rules/laws/ and regs as America is what is making me scratch my head.

It's more than an issue. Long story. We'll get there from here but I am not kidding you on this in particular.

A head mistress really did say out of Kitchener Waterloo "We are the childrens parents. We are the co parents"

Now if that thought process doesnt scare the crap out of you what will?

Confusing Grade Three Children with Six Gender Teaching is Wrong

My god. I am glad I am involved with my kids schooling and know what is going on at all times...this is horrible.Poor children.

Wow, the wet dream curriculum of the LGBT agenda......absolutely sickening....but Obamabots will go along with it.....unbelievable

The above is representative of most conservatives: their authoritarianism, their contempt for diversity, and their desire to impose conformity.

when the history is written they will be as reviled as the racists

How incubated are you? Have you missed the Jerry Sandusky trial? How insane are you to even question me posting over Sandusky?

How incubated are you? Have you missed the Jerry Sandusky trial? How insane are you to even question me posting over Sandusky?

Canadian schools wanting to teach sex ed = Jerry Sandusky raping children

Oooook, well I think you are nutter than a fruit cake, so I wont be responding to you anymore.
K bye.

Keep dreaming sea. Normality will always win in the end. No matter what perversion the communist left can come up with its just a fad and it will go away in the end. Hell by the time my kids have kids and they enter school they will be teaching that beastiality is ok.

...and being gay is perfectly normal. Gay is, obviously, not a "fad" nor are we going away. No, bestiality will never be taught as normal. Stop being ridiculous.

Oh bite me. Teaching school kids that fist fucking is a great alternative in grade 5 pushes my fucking buttons.

Teachers never taught that. "Fistgate" occurred during a workshop and the content was released by members/employees of GLSEN, not teachers.

It should also be pointed out that state Education department employees as well as GLSEN presenters were fired for what happened.

We aren't talking two mommies. Dalton and his wife want to seriously make sure that if a man drills you up the ass WHEN YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD it's a natural act.

And don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Dalton and his wife are nuts.

Who?

:D you are confusing the two.

WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back