Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War 75 U.N.T.S. 135 entered into force Oct. 21 1950.

Article 3
In the case of armed conflict not of an international character occurring in the territory of one of the High Contracting Parties, each party to the conflict shall be bound to apply, as a minimum, the following provisions:

1. Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed hors de combat by sickness, wounds, detention, or any other cause, shall in all circumstances be treated humanely, without any adverse distinction founded on race, colour, religion or faith, sex, birth or wealth, or any other similar criteria.

To this end the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to the above-mentioned persons:

(a) Violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;

(b) Taking of hostages;

(c) Outrages upon personal dignity, in particular, humiliating and degrading treatment;

(d) The passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court affording all the judicial guarantees which are recognized as indispensable by civilized peoples.

I guess we're ok with throwing out the Geneva convention's convictions too, right? In the name of safety?

Against terrorists? Yeah, works for me.

You are a terrorist if you do that.

Really more of a tyrant. Terrorists at least have the excuse of being weak, of having no power to effect their desires legitimately.

orwelllies-300x295.jpg

After 46 pages, one thing is perfectly clear,
torturing people is very important to the right!
It's as if its their birthright.

nope, but saving american lives is very important. If squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist muslim bastard will save american lives, then we should do it.

BTW, waterboarding is not torture, neither is sleep deprivation or being put in a cold room.
Torture is an absolute. You do not do it at any time, on anyone, for any reason. You cannot authorize it. You cannot re-define its meaning. And that is one pig, you can't put lipstick on.

Anyone who does it, tries to defend it, or not speak out against it, is a worthless scumbag human, who will go straight to hell when they die.

You, Redfish, are pure evil.
you don't care about american lives.

You only care about American lives ....

Yes, we are at war with radical islam. THEY want to kill us, every fricken one of us including YOU.

and you, billo are a fricken idiot. Those assholes killed 3000 innocent americans and you want to treat them like visiting dignitaries? Fuck that.
If waterboarding is torture, as you cliam, then how did KSM survive it over 100 times?

Torture is being a relative of one of the 3000 killed on 9/11 or a relative of an american beheaded by muslim scum.
You've watched way too many episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger!

and you have watched too many episodes of the gay chronicles

Why are all liberals pussies?

(1) Please don't equate "far right" with "neo-con." I am far right and have NOTHING to do with RINOs/Neo-Cons.
2) As a "far right" conservative I state here and now that I am opposed to torture on personal, moral grounds.

Thank you for standing up for good values.

Many, many of our far right, though, do support torture, and many of those also are neo-cons. Just read the wackobirds on the Board.

(1) Please don't equate "far right" with "neo-con." I am far right and have NOTHING to do with RINOs/Neo-Cons.
2) As a "far right" conservative I state here and now that I am opposed to torture on personal, moral grounds.

Many, many of our far right, though, do support torture, and many of those also are neo-cons. Just read the wackobirds on the Board.

Neo-cons are not 'far right'. They are primarily centrist authoritarian, and eschew many of the values traditionally associated with the 'far right' (religious fundamentalism, states rights, limited government, etc..).

Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War 75 U.N.T.S. 135 entered into force Oct. 21 1950.

Article 3
In the case of armed conflict not of an international character occurring in the territory of one of the High Contracting Parties, each party to the conflict shall be bound to apply, as a minimum, the following provisions:

1. Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed hors de combat by sickness, wounds, detention, or any other cause, shall in all circumstances be treated humanely, without any adverse distinction founded on race, colour, religion or faith, sex, birth or wealth, or any other similar criteria.

To this end the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to the above-mentioned persons:

(a) Violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;

(b) Taking of hostages;

(c) Outrages upon personal dignity, in particular, humiliating and degrading treatment;

(d) The passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court affording all the judicial guarantees which are recognized as indispensable by civilized peoples.

I guess we're ok with throwing out the Geneva convention's convictions too, right? In the name of safety?

Against terrorists? Yeah, works for me.

You are a terrorist if you do that.

Were you born stupid or is it a result of your drug habit?

After 46 pages, one thing is perfectly clear,
torturing people is very important to the right!
It's as if its their birthright.

nope, but saving american lives is very important. If squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist muslim bastard will save american lives, then we should do it.

BTW, waterboarding is not torture, neither is sleep deprivation or being put in a cold room.
Torture is an absolute. You do not do it at any time, on anyone, for any reason. You cannot authorize it. You cannot re-define its meaning. And that is one pig, you can't put lipstick on.

Anyone who does it, tries to defend it, or not speak out against it, is a worthless scumbag human, who will go straight to hell when they die.

Yes, we are at war with radical islam. THEY want to kill us, every fricken one of us including YOU.
I am not scared ...I do not need rescue and I repudiate torture ....I am not at war with no radical Islam....

and you, billo are a fricken idiot. Those assholes killed 3000 innocent americans and you want to treat them like visiting dignitaries? Fuck that.
If waterboarding is torture, as you cliam, then how did KSM survive it over 100 times?

Torture is being a relative of one of the 3000 killed on 9/11 or a relative of an american beheaded by muslim scum.
You've watched way too many episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger!

See what I mean...the wing nuts are constantly compensating for feelings of gender identity and gender role insecurity by projecting fantasy on others and then posing as macho hard nosed type...its interesting to observe seriously...

You can find me at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, CA every Friday between 4:30pm-5:30pm for happy hour, if you'd like to see just how pussy I am?

It's not about being a "pussy", it's about being an American. Torture is not an American value. People who defend torture, or think nothing of it, or stay silent while it is going on, are people who do not embrace American values, nor do they live the American way.

I am not scared ...I do not need rescue and I repudiate torture ....I am not at war with no radical Islam....

maybe not, but they are at war with YOU. If you don't realize that you are really really naive.

maybe not, but they are at war with YOU. If you don't realize that you are really really naive.
I am just living my life not scared ...I am not frightened ...

You can find me at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, CA every Friday between 4:30pm-5:30pm for happy hour, if you'd like to see just how pussy I am?

It's not about being a "pussy", it's about being an American. Torture is not an American value. People who defend torture, or think nothing of it, or stay silent while it is going on, are people who do not embrace American values, nor do they live the American way.

wow, a barfly in the land of fruits and nuts. how scary. BTW Sam Kinneson would kick your sorry ass.

being realistic is not being frightened. Did 9/11 happen or not? could it happen in your city?

being realistic is not being frightened. Did 9/11 happen or not? could it happen in your city?
I could also be shot by Police killed by criminals have a medical event I had no foreseen get run over ....my personal death just makes me control my folly ...I already know its inevitable

Neo-cons are not 'far right'. They are primarily centrist authoritarian, and eschew many of the values traditionally associated with the 'far right' (religious fundamentalism, states rights, limited government, etc..).

Some do, yes, but many are far right. If you are saying they are confused, I will agree with that.

The "patriots" mix up neo-con, social con, and conservative values as being some sort of hard right.

I could also be shot by Police killed by criminals have a medical event I had no foreseen get run over ....my personal death just makes me control my folly ...I already know its inevitable

no one is advocating living life being scared of terrorists. But ignoring the real threat is kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back