Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

US soldier with Iraqi General the US Military stuffed in a sleeping bag and beat to death...for Freedom as they say LOL

He had it coming. I don't know how you Leftists rush to the defense of the most evil people on the planet...unless you're evil yourselves.
he was a POW a prisoner of war and we treated him worst than ISIS treats its prisoners...he was stuffed in a sleeping bag and beaten for days ...a POW...just like John McCain...except unlike McCain he did not come over here to kill our citizens...we went over there to kill their citizens...big difference...
I wouldn't spend too much time trying to reason w/ repub voters who are SeanRush fans.

US soldier with Iraqi General the US Military stuffed in a sleeping bag and beat to death...for Freedom as they say LOL

Column-Outrage-at-US-torture-dwindles-3F28B98A-x-large.jpg

He had it coming. I don't know how you Leftists rush to the defense of the most evil people on the planet...unless you're evil yourselves.
he was a POW a prisoner of war and we treated him worst than ISIS treats its prisoners...he was stuffed in a sleeping bag and beaten for days ...a POW...just like John McCain...except unlike McCain he did not come over here to kill our citizens...we went over there to kill their citizens...big difference...

What a crock.

I wouldn't spend too much time trying to reason w/ repub voters who are SeanRush fans.

You are incapable of reason all you do is spout the Boi King's talking points.

I should have known better. Leftists always lie and I mean ALWAYS. Major General Abed Mowhoush wasn't "beaten to death". He was put in a bag in the process of an interrogation technique and suffocated; an unintended consequence. The purpose of interrogation is to get information out of the prisoner and in this case, interrogators failed because the prisoner died which defeats the purpose of interrogation. And at least one Army officer was convicted, fortunately, of a lesser charge and will only serve 3 years in prison rather than life. He shouldn't serve a single day.

I am sure all the killers rapists terrorists and pedophiles are thankfull for progressives because only they would defend thier way of life

tapatalk

...and the rw drones on this forum, 98% who prolly haven't served BTW :eusa_shhh: , applaud betraying this great nation's principles :eusa_doh: see what Fox TV does to one's brain?
Oh, give it a frigging rest already...

The Right is no worse than the Left, overall, in its ability to lie and mislead and to do despicable things.

And the Right-leaning media in ths country is no worse than the Left-leaning media in this country.

It's just that (1) the Left doesn't have as much of it, because they have far fewer listeners and viewers, and (2) they agree with your opinion, so you do not chastise them equally.

Correct?

It has been proven that torture is unAmerican. Even Hannity welched (see 007 Listening for a definition of welching) on his wager top get waterboarded that rw sissy that he is.

It has been proven that torture is unAmerican. Even Hannity welched (see 007 Listening for a definition of welching) on his wager top get waterboarded that rw sissy that he is.

He was an idiot for making the bet to begin with, especially if it was to be filmed. Somebody probably told him not to do it because he would look entirely undignified, screaming and weeping like a girl, terrified of dying. Those aren't things you put on the air. Actually I could have stopped right after the first 4 words.

You are incapable of reason all you do is spout the Boi King's talking points.

And he can't even get those right.

Dot Com is just one of several people on this board that is still smarting from the butt-whooping of last month.

Hope you can get over it dottie. I am sure the folks at the Salvation Army would love to see you progressing in your rehab.

Remember this thread the next time you right wing scum make the absurd accusation that authoritarianism is liberal.

Remember this thread the next time you right wing scum make the absurd accusation that authoritarianism is liberal.
You mean like the killing of millions by the liberal left?

tapatalk

Liberals don't kill millions.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

tapatalk

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Mao, Stalin, Hitler, pol pot, Castro, slavery and abortion says otherwise. Face it you support the ideology of death and hate

tapatalk

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS
I'm Still Tortured by What I Saw in Iraq
By Matthew Alexander
Sunday, November 30, 2008

I should have felt triumphant when I returned from Iraq in August 2006. Instead, I was worried and exhausted. My team of interrogators had successfully hunted down one of the most notorious mass murderers of our generation, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq and the mastermind of the campaign of suicide bombings that had helped plunge Iraq into civil war. But instead of celebrating our success, my mind was consumed with the unfinished business of our mission: fixing the deeply flawed, ineffective and un-American way the U.S. military conducts interrogations in Iraq. I'm still alarmed about that today.

I'm not some ivory-tower type; I served for 14 years in the U.S. Air Force, began my career as a Special Operations pilot flying helicopters, saw combat in Bosnia and Kosovo, became an Air Force counterintelligence agent, then volunteered to go to Iraq to work as a senior interrogator. What I saw in Iraq still rattles me -- both because it betrays our traditions and because it just doesn't work.

These interrogations were based on fear and control; they often resulted in torture and abuse.

I refused to participate in such practices, and a month later, I extended that prohibition to the team of interrogators I was assigned to lead. I taught the members of my unit a new methodology -- one based on building rapport with suspects, showing cultural understanding and using good old-fashioned brainpower to tease out information. I personally conducted more than 300 interrogations, and I supervised more than 1,000. The methods my team used are not classified (they're listed in the unclassified Field Manual), but the way we used them was, I like to think, unique. We got to know our enemies, we learned to negotiate with them, and we adapted criminal investigative techniques to our work (something that the Field Manual permits, under the concept of "ruses and trickery"). It worked. Our efforts started a chain of successes that ultimately led to Zarqawi.

But Zarqawi's death wasn't enough to convince the joint Special Operations task force for which I worked to change its attitude toward interrogations. The old methods continued. I came home from Iraq feeling as if my mission was far from accomplished. Soon after my return, the public learned that another part of our government, the CIA, had repeatedly used waterboarding to try to get information out of detainees.

I know the counter-argument well -- that we need the rough stuff for the truly hard cases, such as battle-hardened core leaders of al-Qaeda, not just run-of-the-mill Iraqi insurgents. But that's not always true: We turned several hard cases, including some foreign fighters, by using our new techniques. A few of them never abandoned the jihadist cause but still gave up critical information. One actually told me, "I thought you would torture me, and when you didn't, I decided that everything I was told about Americans was wrong. That's why I decided to cooperate."

Torture and abuse are against my moral fabric. The cliche still bears repeating: Such outrages are inconsistent with American principles. And then there's the pragmatic side: Torture and abuse cost American lives.

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.

Washington Post

tapatalk

Mao, Stalin, Hitler, pol pot, Castro, slavery and abortion says otherwise. Face it you support the ideology of death and hate

tapatalk

NONE are liberals.

What Mao Zedong said about liberalism

"Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension.

It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads."
Combat Liberalism

Forum List

Back