Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

Spin spin spin you truly are a useful idiot to the cause

tapatalk

You are the one doing the 'spinning'. You can't call liberals pussies, peaceniks, and doves, then turn around and accuse us of being the polar opposite...

THINK for the first time in your life..

Here in the USA we have Occupation troops not Police
PolicewMRAP-485x323.jpg

Look a liberal using a child. Fucking abusers

tapatalk

Look a moron trying to use snark....fucking asshole

What part don't you understand?

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.

Washington Post

What part don't you understand?

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.

Washington Post

Bullshit..... We simply have to KILL MORE terrorists, instead of doing an average of 4 (FOUR) air attacks a day!

CIA_Waterboarding_Torture_Jihadis_Gitmo.jpg

Vigilante comes from the old tradition of being a bullying cowardly blow hard with no redeeming social value or any other redeeming features you faker .,..you bum you...

Vigilante comes from the old tradition of being a bullying cowardly blow hard with no redeeming social value or any other redeeming features you faker .,..you bum you...

You Pond Scum always say the nicest things about me.... A shame you weren't at the WTC on 9/11, would have saved the country another flaming liberal that would let the terrorist alone, so they can continually come back and attack us, and, if you made it through, you could have come back to tell us how REAL TORTURE felt like!

157201_600.jpg

You Pond Scum always say the nicest things about me.... A shame you weren't at the WTC on 9/11, would have saved the country another flaming liberal that would let the terrorist alone, so they can continually come back and attack us, and, if you made it through, you could have come back to tell us how REAL TORTURE felt like!

157201_600.jpg
already whining and blubbering you bum you....are you not the right wing tough guy ? well are you punk...

157201_600.jpg
already whining and blubbering you bum you....are you not the right wing tough guy ? well are you punk...

Oh my, I'm whining and blubbering!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:I only point out the absolute stupidity of you scum, Pussypussy, you'd let your family die rather than harshly interrogate a terrorist that would blow them up.... BE PROUD :ahole-1:, Liberal Logic is on your side! ...The BUM part REALLY rips me to the core!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just can't buy this type of demented wisdom anywhere!

157216_600.jpg

157201_600.jpg

Oh my, I'm whining and blubbering!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:I only point out the absolute stupidity of you scum, Pussypussy, you'd let your family die rather than harshly interrogate a terrorist that would blow them up.... BE PROUD :ahole-1:, Liberal Logic is on your side! ...The BUM part REALLY rips me to the core!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just can't buy this type of demented wisdom anywhere!
A bum cause that is what you are an overblown Right wing douche

Remember this thread the next time you right wing scum make the absurd accusation that authoritarianism is liberal.
You mean like the killing of millions by the liberal left?

tapatalk

Liberals don't kill millions.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

You mean like Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot?

Remember this thread the next time you right wing scum make the absurd accusation that authoritarianism is liberal.
You mean like the killing of millions by the liberal left?

tapatalk

Liberals don't kill millions.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians
Mao, Stalin, Hitler, pol pot, Castro, slavery and abortion says otherwise. Face it you support the ideology of death and hate

tapatalk

NONE are liberals.

What Mao Zedong said about liberalism

"Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension.

It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads."
Combat Liberalism

You are a bigger idiot than I thought if you are going to try and make the case that those Communist pigs are "right wing".

Forum List

Back