Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

Vigilante comes from the old tradition of being a bullying cowardly blow hard with no redeeming social value or any other redeeming features you faker .,..you bum you...

You Pond Scum always say the nicest things about me.... A shame you weren't at the WTC on 9/11, would have saved the country another flaming liberal that would let the terrorist alone, so they can continually come back and attack us, and, if you made it through, you could have come back to tell us how REAL TORTURE felt like!

157201_600.jpg
already whining and blubbering you bum you....are you not the right wing tough guy ? well are you punk...

Oh my, I'm whining and blubbering!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:I only point out the absolute stupidity of you scum, Pussypussy, you'd let your family die rather than harshly interrogate a terrorist that would blow them up.... BE PROUD :ahole-1:, Liberal Logic is on your side! ...The BUM part REALLY rips me to the core!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just can't buy this type of demented wisdom anywhere!
A bum cause that is what you are an overblown Right wing douche

CMAFR.png
The American people KNOW the real story why that report was issued, and when it was issued!
2qtic5y.jpg

AND to put THIS CORRUPTION of Obuma's on the back burner!
2n6hxlc.jpg

23sb4vs.gif

I guess it means nothing to liberals that even Leon Panetta has conceded that valuable intelligence was gained from the enhanced interrogation methods, and that both of the CIA directors who were in office when those methods were being used have said that they yielded valuable intelligence.

I'm not a liberal, but no - it doesn't matter. The ends don't justify the means.

And it's worth repeating that the relatively few terrorists who were subjected to water boarding and other harsh methods could have avoided them entirely if they had chosen to cooperate.

It's also worth noting that, unless they are tried and convicted, we don't know whether they were terrorists or not. That's the conceit at the heart of this nonsense. You people always want to cast this as "terrorists don't deserve rights", and I'd agree with that statement. Once they've been convicted, torture them to your heart's content. But until then, they are suspects, and should be afforded full due process.

The ends don't justify the means? So if we, as two CIA directors assert, saved what could have been thousands of American lives by the information that we gained from enhanced interrogations--that would not justify water-boarding the terrorists who had that information after they refused to cooperate with all previous methods? Really? That's absurd.

And "suspects"? "Due process"? "We don't know their terrorists until they've been tried?!" Gosh, you must be kidding.

Here's a thought: If they were caught in Afghanistan fighting with the Taliban and/or Al Qaeda and/or if they were observed repeatedly going into/leaving known terrorist meeting points, etc., etc., we KNOW they are terrorists--or, at bare minimum, terrorist enablers.

Why don't you tell the people of Sydney, Australia, how awful it was that, as a last resort after other methods had failed, we water-boarded a handful of terrorists and obtained what both of the then-serving CIA directors have said was crucial information that helped us prevent further attacks? Tell them that pathetic, sniveling song.

I say it's better that a few terrorists get water-boarded as a last resort than to have hundreds or even thousands of Americans killed in further attacks. But that's just me.

Libeals are bitches. They revel i freedom then spit in thw face of those protecting it

tapatalk

I have no patience for cowards who shit on the sacrifices of others who died to protect our values and ideals just so they can create an illusion of security for their own quivering shit-stained asses.

It takes a pair of balls to protect America and what we stand for.
Maybe some of these guys will grow a pair

Vigilante comes from the old tradition of being a bullying cowardly blow hard with no redeeming social value or any other redeeming features you faker .,..you bum you...

You Pond Scum always say the nicest things about me.... A shame you weren't at the WTC on 9/11, would have saved the country another flaming liberal that would let the terrorist alone, so they can continually come back and attack us, and, if you made it through, you could have come back to tell us how REAL TORTURE felt like!

157201_600.jpg

I recall reading this astute commentary after 9/11...you right wing terrorists are totally obtuse to who and what you really are...cut from the same cloth as the Taliban...

October 16, 2001

What's truly ironic about this whole war is that the conservatives in our country do not seem to realize that the Taliban is simply an extreme version of the same primal impulse that drives them.

In every population there is a distribution of conservative to progressive, aggressive to peaceful, etc. The famous classical game theoretic model, the Hawk-Dove contest, shows that the evolutionarily stable population in that model is not all hawks or all doves, but rather a certain degree of each; in that model, 58% "doves" and 42% "hawks". It stands to reason that it is expected that you will have both types of personality in your population. Similarly, I believe a stable distribution of political sensibility is probably one with both progressive and conservative elements.

Of course, it's funny how the same personality type seems to latch on to radically different ideas depending on the society. "Conservatives" here profess a belief in capitalism and extol the virtues of the good old days of the 1950's, a half century ago; "conservatives" in Russia pine for the bygone days of the stability of the old Soviet empire. I believe that the propensity in conservatives is not towards ideologies per se, but rather towards status quo versus change. I'd bet you'd find much more psychologically (and perhaps genetically?) similar between conservatives here and in Russia, despite the fact that they profess supposedly opposite nostalgias.

But of course a typical conservative doesn't look at the conservatism of their enemy and learn to moderate themselves; they see the enemy as an "other", as confirmation of their own rigid views, despite the evident similarity between the two stances.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

zoyqE.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

It does not take any testicular fortitude to torture tied down prisoners its a slam dunk ...no danger...

Yep, they just walk up and say "Tie me up and torture me."

That might be your desire in life....but some how I don't think it works that way most of the time.

Remember this thread the next time you right wing scum make the absurd accusation that authoritarianism is liberal.
You mean like the killing of millions by the liberal left?

tapatalk

Liberals don't kill millions.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

You mean like Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot?

Yes, none of them were 'liberals'...

What Mao Zedong said about liberalism

"Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension.

It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads."
Combat Liberalism

It does not take any testicular fortitude to torture tied down prisoners its a slam dunk ...no danger...
It also doesn't take testicular fortitude to write posts criticizing those who are working to keep America safe. Any horse's ass can do that, as you just demonstrated.

Forum List

Back