Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

(1) Please don't equate "far right" with "neo-con." I am far right and have NOTHING to do with RINOs/Neo-Cons.
2) As a "far right" conservative I state here and now that I am opposed to torture on personal, moral grounds.

Thank you for standing up for good values.

Many, many of our far right, though, do support torture, and many of those also are neo-cons. Just read the wackobirds on the Board.

Neo-cons are not 'far right'. They are primarily centrist authoritarian, and eschew many of the values traditionally associated with the 'far right' (religious fundamentalism, states rights, limited government, etc..).

Some do, yes, but many are far right. If you are saying they are confused, I will agree with that.

The "patriots" mix up neo-con, social con, and conservative values as being some sort of hard right.

far right idiots make up a tiny % of conservatives. while the far left idiots make up a significant % of liberals. The posts on this message board confirm that every day.

(1) Please don't equate "far right" with "neo-con." I am far right and have NOTHING to do with RINOs/Neo-Cons.
2) As a "far right" conservative I state here and now that I am opposed to torture on personal, moral grounds.

Many, many of our far right, though, do support torture, and many of those also are neo-cons. Just read the wackobirds on the Board.

Neo-cons are not 'far right'. They are primarily centrist authoritarian, and eschew many of the values traditionally associated with the 'far right' (religious fundamentalism, states rights, limited government, etc..).

Some do, yes, but many are far right. If you are saying they are confused, I will agree with that.

The "patriots" mix up neo-con, social con, and conservative values as being some sort of hard right.

Not sure what this foot-shuffling is supposed to mean.

No, he doesn't. He's fighting to make sure as many of us die by terrorists as possible. Then it's not just him, it's his party.
You don't even know what my party is and we wouldn't be dying from terrorists if you would stop creating them by torturing innocent civilians, who then become radicalized and want to get even.

I'm creating terrorists by opposing the war and our presence in the middle east? Explain that please.

How are the drone attacks your party is doing you're silent about doing for creating terrorists? I think you're doing a bang up job of making them.

“Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune”

The notion that Bush is somehow not culpable is devoid of merit if we're going to follow the doctrine of 'ultimate responsibility' practiced by most on the right with regard to president Obama; conservatives can't have it both ways.

No, he doesn't. He's fighting to make sure as many of us die by terrorists as possible. Then it's not just him, it's his party.
You don't even know what my party is and we wouldn't be dying from terrorists if you would stop creating them by torturing innocent civilians, who then become radicalized and want to get even.
reagantalibankf6.jpg

They weren't Taliban

far right idiots make up a tiny % of conservatives. while the far left idiots make up a significant % of liberals. The posts on this message board confirm that every day.

You certainly can't prove that, and experience, at least in the South and here in Salt Lake City, makes me believe you are wrong.

Libertarians are far, far worse in being confused.

Link...any citations ? of that is just your opinion ..carry on
The 5 Most Damning Revelations From The CIA s Report On Bush-Era Torture Information Clearing House - ICH

two sinister quacks were paid a whopping $81 million for helping the United States government torture defenseless captives....

Jake thinks ANYONE on the Right who does think exactly like him is "far right".

US soldier with Iraqi General the US Military stuffed in a sleeping bag and beat to death...for Freedom as they say LOL

Column-Outrage-at-US-torture-dwindles-3F28B98A-x-large.jpg

He had it coming. I don't know how you Leftists rush to the defense of the most evil people on the planet...unless you're evil yourselves.
he was a POW a prisoner of war and we treated him worst than ISIS treats its prisoners...he was stuffed in a sleeping bag and beaten for days ...a POW...just like John McCain...except unlike McCain he did not come over here to kill our citizens...we went over there to kill their citizens...big difference...

US soldier with Iraqi General the US Military stuffed in a sleeping bag and beat to death...for Freedom as they say LOL

Column-Outrage-at-US-torture-dwindles-3F28B98A-x-large.jpg

He had it coming. I don't know how you Leftists rush to the defense of the most evil people on the planet...unless you're evil yourselves.
he was a POW a prisoner of war and we treated him worst than ISIS treats its prisoners...he was stuffed in a sleeping bag and beaten for days ...a POW...just like John McCain...except unlike McCain he did not come over here to kill our citizens...we went over there to kill their citizens...big difference...

Treated worse? ISIS has been known to torture their POW's THEN behead them.

Do you read anything but anti American trash?

two sinister quacks were paid a whopping $81 million for helping the United States government torture defenseless captives....
^ that

and the rw drones on this forum, 98% who prolly haven't served BTW :eusa_shhh: , applaud betraying this great nation's principles :eusa_doh: see what Fox TV does to one's brain?

Forum List

Back