Torture, or whatever you want to call it, "justified" by majority

BullShitz disappears. Surprise, surprise.

I'm here.
"A majority of Americans believe that the harsh interrogation techniques used on terrorism suspects after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks were justified, even as about half the public says the treatment amounted to torture, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

"By an almost 2-1 margin, or 59-to-31 percent, those interviewed support the CIA’s brutal methods, with the vast majority of supporters saying they produced valuable intelligence."

Majority rules?

New poll finds majority of Americans believe torture justified after 9 11 attacks - The Washington Post

A great war leader and military strategist Sun Tsu once said, "To know your enemy, you must become your enemy". In other words, if you plan on willing you better be willing to fight your enemy on the same level he'll fight you. We have too many soft hearted people who think being nice to the terrorists will suddenly cause them to be nice to us. Pacifism, or any attempt toward it, only works if both side practice it. The terrorists have shown they won't yet people like you think we should fight to a lesser degree than they do. The argument is that what can we expect them to do to our people if we do it to theirs. They will treat out people badly regardless of how we treat them. I'm willing to fight to win rather than the soft hearted strategy of fighting to not lose.

"Humane treatment is more about the captors, not the captives"...Bravo! I agree totally. All these people walked away unscathed, unharmed. In the abstract sense, they got a boo boo. Here now, let me wipe away their tears. Better now? This should never have been made public, it's really self defeating for the gov to release this CIA interrogation information, it's insane that this wasn't held back for 50 years or more. Nutz.

We have too many soft hearted people who think being nice to the terrorists will suddenly cause them to be nice to us. Pacifism, or any attempt toward it, only works if both side practice it
If we stop killing innocent Muslims and their children, we will stop creating terrorists on the opposite side of the planet from our homeland.

If we stop killing innocent Muslims and their children, we will stop creating terrorists on the opposite side of the planet from our homeland.

Tell your fake president that....he'd rather drone them than capture them.
As far as I know, there was one man with a weak heart that died during waterboarding. I am like: what about all those that died on 9/11? Right now, Muslims have killed so many innocent people, as of today when 132 children in Pakistan were slaughtered. I am not finding Muslims to be a viable sympathetic group in need of pity.

The far left was briefed about this during the Bush years and yet they were quiet and pass zero bills trying to deter or change the definition, even after they gained control in 2006.
Democrats in congress are just as likely to support wars they and their children aren't expected to fight in as most Republicans are. This problem is one Americans can't solve by "choosing" between Democrats or Republicans when they vote.

As far as I know, there was one man with a weak heart that died during waterboarding. I am like: what about all those that died on 9/11? Right now, Muslims have killed so many innocent people, as of today when 132 children in Pakistan were slaughtered. I am not finding Muslims to be a viable sympathetic group in need of pity.
How many innocent Muslims has the US killed since 911? How should they repay our many kindnesses since then?

We have too many soft hearted people who think being nice to the terrorists will suddenly cause them to be nice to us. Pacifism, or any attempt toward it, only works if both side practice it

So you think it's our fault?

How many innocent Muslims has the US killed since 911? How should they repay our many kindnesses since then?

Again, you think it's our fault? Why don't you join them asshole. You're a damn traitor already.

I don't have a 'beef' with the ignorant....I just attempt to teach 'em.
You can continue to ignore education, and remain as dumb as asphalt.

Well you should write the dictionary and the Pakistan people and tell them they're wrong

This is very simple....not quite as simple as you are, but simple....that is to show what a dunce you are:

Name all of the 'taliban' that aren't Muslim.
Did you know that 'taliban' means 'students of Islam'?

Almost right...it simply means "student" but continue on misstating easily searchable information

Actually, I am totally correct.
A lie of omission....as yours is.
Did you know that that the taliban's 'schools' teach only what is permitted by Islam?
Get your head out of the 'sand.'

Jeez Tho dost protest to much.

You could've saved the paragraphs and deflection and just provided...yanno...proof. But I get it...I'll provide the proof and let you do what you do best....Which is to go "Nuuhhhh uhhhh"

Taliban - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The Taliban (Pashto: طالبان‎ṭālibān "students"

Urban Dictionary Taliban
The word “Taliban” comes from the Arabic word talib, which means “student.”

Taliban - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Political and religious faction and militia that came to power in Afghanistan in the mid-1990s. Following the Soviet Union's 1989 withdrawal from Afghanistan (see Afghan Wars), the Taliban (Persian: “Students”)

Oooo....you cry out for education!

Pakistan created the Taliban. Pakistan was founded with an Islamic character. When Bangladesh broke away it was due to ethnic diversity, and the Pakistanis remembered this.

So when Afghanistan needed aid after the Russian invasion, they only supported Islamic groups, and thus the secular and nationalist factions whithered on the vine.

They only supported the 'students' who practiced fundamentalist Islam, i.e., Islamofascists.

I, totally correct.

You, a simpleton searching for a way out of your mistake.

Almost right...it simply means "student" but continue on misstating easily searchable information

Did you know that that the taliban's 'schools' teach only what is permitted by Islam?

You could've saved the paragraphs and deflection and just provided...yanno...proof. But I get it...I'll provide the proof and let you do what you do best....Which is to go "Nuuhhhh uhhhh"

Urban Dictionary Taliban

Political and religious faction and militia that came to power in Afghanistan in the mid-1990s. Following the Soviet Union's 1989 withdrawal from Afghanistan (see Afghan Wars), the Taliban (Persian: “Students”)

Pakistan created the Taliban. Pakistan was founded with an Islamic character. When Bangladesh broke away it was due to ethnic diversity, and the Pakistanis remembered this.

So when Afghanistan needed aid after the Russian invasion, they only supported Islamic groups, and thus the secular and nationalist factions whithered on the vine.

They only supported the 'students' who practiced fundamentalist Islam, i.e., Islamofascists.

I, totally correct.

Thats a great story and all but Taliban means student

Urban Dictionary Taliban

I, totally correct.

So when you put "student of islam" you knew that wasnt the translation?

Sorry chicka your beef isnt with me...its with reality. Sorry reality is different than your fantasy

Urban Dictionary Taliban

Political and religious faction and militia that came to power in Afghanistan in the mid-1990s. Following the Soviet Union's 1989 withdrawal from Afghanistan (see Afghan Wars), the Taliban (Persian: “Students”

This is very simple....not quite as simple as you are, but simple....that is to show what a dunce you are:

Name all of the 'taliban' that aren't Muslim.

Last edited:
"Pakistani School Attack Proves It is Time to Take Kid Gloves Off When Dealing with Terrorism
Over 130 school children were just massacred in Pakistan by the Pakistani Taliban. These were kids just trying to get an education.
Attacks on kids are nothing new for Islamic militants. ISIS routinely kills children by cutting their heads off."
http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2014/1...e-kid-gloves-off-when-dealing-with-terrorism/

Oh, well...just another case of Mohammacide.

Torture, or whatever you want to call it, "justified" by majority of Americans.

New poll finds majority of Americans believe torture justified after 9 11 attacks - The Washington Post

By an almost 2-1 margin, or 59-to-31 percent, those interviewed support the CIA’s brutal methods, with the vast majority of supporters saying they produced valuable intelligence.
So, if the majority of Muslims in the area that the Taliban and ISIS operate approve of their methods, that makes them OK? Just how are you any differant from them?

So you think it's our fault?
Absolutely.
The Iraq War is easily the worst crime of the 21st century.
Iraq-war-civilian-casualties.jpg

Jesus your an idiot.

Civilians die in wars, in all wars and always have and always will.

Sure glad idiots like you weren't around in WWII as thousands of civilians were killed when we carpet bombed Germany and dropped an Atomic bomb on Japan.

Forum List

Back