"Torture"???

"There's, as yet, no evidence that these two have anything to do with a terrorist cell,..."

Please....don't pretend to be a dunce.

"As police picked up the chase, the car's occupants threw explosives out the windows and shot at officers, according to the district attorney's office.
Officers fired back, wounding Tamerlan Tsarnaev. He later died at Beth Israel Hospital. A source briefed on the investigation says Tsarnaev was wearing explosives and an explosive trigger when his body was recovered."
Bombing manhunt locks down Boston - CNN.com

Yes, and that perfectly encapsulates exactly what I said. There's no evidence that these two are working with a terrorist cell. Lone wolves can use explosives as well.

1. I provided evidence.

2.Want more?
A couple of minutes under the water faucet'll do the trick.

You provided evidence that they used explosives. That is not necessarily indicative of a terrorist cell. Merely wild speculation on your part at this point.

Do we waterboard other criminals? No.

Being uncomfortable is now torture. Terrorists might have been waterboarded but it was done while they were in a LaZboy.

Yes, and that perfectly encapsulates exactly what I said. There's no evidence that these two are working with a terrorist cell. Lone wolves can use explosives as well.

1. I provided evidence.

2.Want more?

You provided evidence that they used explosives. That is not necessarily indicative of a terrorist cell. Merely wild speculation on your part at this point.

"... they used explosives."

…you're peddling harder than Ed Begley trying to make himself a piece of toast.

So "patriots" want to subvert the rule of law? Interesting.

Right, I guess you would read them miranda rights, give them free lawyers, and allow them media time to air their "grievances" against the USA?

No one said to waterboard them, although that might get some valuable information. but we should find out if there is a broader network behind this. Its about saving american lives, fool.

I would give them a speedy and public trial, as mandated by the United States Constitution.

Actually, PoliticalChic certainly implied that they ought to be water-boarded.

just curious, how does the constitution protect non citizen terrorists?

the very best result would be for the second guy to be shot, but not killed and then give up the rest of the organization before dying.

A public trial is exactly what these assholes want, a public forum to spout their jihadist hate of the USA.

If there is a trial, make it very private and small, do not give them any publicity.

I challenge you to give examples of torture in the above sense, use by the Bush administration.

Go ahead.
I don't have to use your example. I only need George Bush's own words: "A Lawyer said it was Legal so it was."

Being the President doesn't make it legal no matter what Nixon said.

I'll bet even George Bush doesn't know what specific methods were used, but he DOES know that torture WAS used.

Now let's get Bush and Obama in Court to defend themselves.

If you love America, it's Freedoms and the Constitution then you'll agree it's what needs to be done.

Redeem yourself PC.
There was no torture....as you have admitted by being unable to point to any.

Man up.
Bush SAID there was! His Lawyer SAID it was Legal!

What do you need, a YouTube video of it? :confused:

some asshole wrote:

PoliticalChic.., you have many of us patriots on your side, i pretty much said the same thing on another post in this forum, i agree with you.

LIARBERALS..., please pay attention.., find a brain, any brain will do simply because you have none of your own, a doctor like Dr. Gosnell may have removed your GOD given brain. :clap2: :up:

Right, I guess you would read them miranda rights, give them free lawyersYES. Absolutely., and allow them media time to air their "grievances" against the USA?

No one said to waterboard them, although that might get some valuable information. but we should find out if there is a broader network behind this. Its about saving american lives, fool.

Would you rather we just throw out the Constitution and lynch them?

some asshole wrote:
You just lost any moral authority you had.

PoliticalChic.., you have many of us patriots on your side, i pretty much said the same thing on another post in this forum, i agree with you.

LIARBERALS..., please pay attention.., find a brain, any brain will do simply because you have none of your own, a doctor like Dr. Gosnell may have removed your GOD given brain. :clap2: :up:

Illegal immigrants do it by the millions and are rewarded, what's so fucking honarable about the rule of lAw?

One news organization has reported that the second terrorist has been surrouonded.

I sure hope so.

Just yesterday, one of our resident hand-wringers posted that some group claimed Bush had used torture.

If they have this beast.....I fervently hope that every one of the so-called 'torture procedures' used by President Bush is used to track down every member of his cell-network of savages.

Recall this:
[Rep. Dan] Lungren [(R., CA) and the state's former attorney general] then switched gears to a line of questioning aimed at clarifying the Obama Justice Department’s definition of torture. In one of the rare times he gave a straight answer, Holder stated at the hearing that in his view waterboarding is torture. Lundgren asked if it was the Justice Department’s position that Navy SEALS subjected to waterboarding as part of their training were being tortured.

Holder: No, it’s not torture in the legal sense because you’re not doing it with the intention of harming these people physically or mentally, all we’re trying to do is train them —

Lungren: So it’s the question of intent?
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=117666&styleid=[b]2[/b]

Oh get off it. Bush engaged in torture and dragged the flag of this nation through mud.

"...dragged the flag of this nation through mud."

Funny....that's the same phrase I thought of when Obama bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia....

Bet you just loved it, huh?

so "patriots" want to subvert the rule of law? Interesting.

right, i guess you would read them miranda rights, give them free lawyers, and allow them media time to air their "grievances" against the usa?

No one said to waterboard them, although that might get some valuable information. But we should find out if there is a broader network behind this. Its about saving american lives, fool.

"no one said to waterboard them,...."

that's true.....

....i said only to the live one.

lol

I challenge you to give examples of torture in the above sense, use by the Bush administration.

Go ahead.
I don't have to use your example. I only need George Bush's own words: "A Lawyer said it was Legal so it was."

I'll bet even George Bush doesn't know what specific methods were used, but he DOES know that torture WAS used.

If you love America, it's Freedoms and the Constitution then you'll agree it's what needs to be done.

Redeem yourself PC.

Man up.

I want every member of his associations, his cell, rounded up before any more 8-year olds are killed, or any innocents lose their limbs.

Nor could I care less what that does to your sensibilities.

Oh...and one more thing: when found guilty, I want the death sentence carried out by blowing off his appendages.

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted." - Eighth Amendment

Redeem yourself PC.

Man up.
Bush SAID there was! His Lawyer SAID it was Legal!

What do you need, a YouTube video of it? :confused:

NAME A method of torture used by the Bush administration.

Name one.

Any one.

The NYTimes, BFF of the Bush administration, listed 10...

...take your best shot.

Right, I guess you would read them miranda rights, give them free lawyersYES. Absolutely., and allow them media time to air their "grievances" against the USA?

how does the constitution protect non-citizen terrorist murderers? Did we read miranda to the japanese after pearl harbor? to the 9/11 murderers?

I hope he fires at the cops and they kill him.

1. I provided evidence.

2.Want more?

Peddling in what way? I never said they didn't use explosives, but explosives are not evidence of a terrorist cell in and of themselves.

Right, I guess you would read them miranda rights, give them free lawyers, and allow them media time to air their "grievances" against the USA?

I would give them a speedy and public trial, as mandated by the United States Constitution.

the very best result would be for the second guy to be shot, but not killed and then give up the rest of the organization before dying.

A public trial is exactly what these assholes want, a public forum to spout their jihadist hate of the USA.

If there is a trial, make it very private and small, do not give them any publicity.

Just curious, where does the Constitution give the U.S. government authority to treat non-citizens differently from citizens?

some asshole wrote:
You just lost any moral authority you had.

PC, the morons really back you. Well done, you will be queen some day.

I was hoping one of you would claim that....

....little did I know it would be the dumbest one.

I was ready and waiting.

Thanks for falling into it.

"The Constitution is not a suicide pact" is a phrase in American political and legal discourse. The phrase expresses the belief that constitutional restrictions on governmental power must be balanced against the need for survival of the state and its people."
The Constitution is not a suicide pact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how does the constitution protect non-citizen terrorist murderers? Did we read miranda to the japanese after pearl harbor? to the 9/11 murderers?

I hope he fires at the cops and they kill him.

I didn't realize "we" were at war with this kid.

I was hoping one of you would claim that....

....little did I know it would be the dumbest one.

I was ready and waiting.

Thanks for falling into it.

"The Constitution is not a suicide pact" is a phrase in American political and legal discourse. The phrase expresses the belief that constitutional restrictions on governmental power must be balanced against the need for survival of the state and its people."
The Constitution is not a suicide pact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm pretty sure blowing this kid up isn't necessary for the "survival of the state" or the people.

Peddling in what way? I never said they didn't use explosives, but explosives are not evidence of a terrorist cell in and of themselves.

But you did say "other criminals."

Who are the "other criminals" that blow the arms and legs off innocent civilians?

You know what they say about continued digging when you've dug yourself into a hole?
Same for peddling.

Just curious, where does the Constitution give the U.S. government authority to treat non-citizens differently from citizens?

do the words "enemy combatant" help any? just because the act was committed on US soil does not give the murderer constitutional rights.

BTW, Benghazi was committed on US soil.

Forum List

Back