"Torture"???

some asshole wrote:
You just lost any moral authority you had.

PoliticalChic.., you have many of us patriots on your side, i pretty much said the same thing on another post in this forum, i agree with you.

LIARBERALS..., please pay attention.., find a brain, any brain will do simply because you have none of your own, a doctor like Dr. Gosnell may have removed your GOD given brain. :clap2: :up:

PC, the morons really back you. Well done, you will be queen some day.

And, when I am, I will demand penitential prostration from you.

Remember that!

"... they used explosives."

…you're peddling harder than Ed Begley trying to make himself a piece of toast.

Peddling in what way? I never said they didn't use explosives, but explosives are not evidence of a terrorist cell in and of themselves.

But you did say "other criminals."

Who are the "other criminals" that blow the arms and legs off innocent civilians?

You know what they say about continued digging when you've dug yourself into a hole?
Same for peddling.

How about Timothy McVeigh?

just curious, how does the constitution protect non citizen terrorists?

the very best result would be for the second guy to be shot, but not killed and then give up the rest of the organization before dying.

A public trial is exactly what these assholes want, a public forum to spout their jihadist hate of the USA.

If there is a trial, make it very private and small, do not give them any publicity.

Just curious, where does the Constitution give the U.S. government authority to treat non-citizens differently from citizens?

do the words "enemy combatant" help any? just because the act was committed on US soil does not give the murderer constitutional rights.

BTW, Benghazi was committed on US soil.

Where is the term "enemy combatant" at in the Constitution? Where does it say certain murderers are not to be given constitutional rights?

BTW, no kidding.

Would you rather we just throw out the Constitution and lynch them?

how does the constitution protect non-citizen terrorist murderers? Did we read miranda to the japanese after pearl harbor? to the 9/11 murderers?

I hope he fires at the cops and they kill him.

I didn't realize "we" were at war with this kid.

his actions were a declaration of war on the USA, just like the japanese at pearl harbor or the muslims on 9/11.

get over the fact that he is a "kid". this kid murdered kids and blew the legs of of several innocent people. he is a murdering bastard and should be treated as such

I will never comprehend why liberals always feel sorry for the criminals and blame the victims.

Would you rather we just throw out the Constitution and lynch them?

I was hoping one of you would claim that....

....little did I know it would be the dumbest one.

I was ready and waiting.

Thanks for falling into it.

"The Constitution is not a suicide pact" is a phrase in American political and legal discourse. The phrase expresses the belief that constitutional restrictions on governmental power must be balanced against the need for survival of the state and its people."
The Constitution is not a suicide pact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm pretty sure blowing this kid up isn't necessary for the "survival of the state" or the people.

"I'm pretty sure blowing this kid up...."

When you start making stuff up.....you're lost.

On the contrary, I want him alive for a long time......long enough to spill everything he knows and everyone he knows.

No matter how the information is obtained.

Just curious, where does the Constitution give the U.S. government authority to treat non-citizens differently from citizens?

do the words "enemy combatant" help any? just because the act was committed on US soil does not give the murderer constitutional rights.

Where is the term "enemy combatant" at in the Constitution? Where does it say certain murderers are not to be given constitutional rights?

BTW, no kidding.

well under your interpretation, the japanese were entitled to constitutional protections in 1941---really?

how does the constitution protect non-citizen terrorist murderers? Did we read miranda to the japanese after pearl harbor? to the 9/11 murderers?

I hope he fires at the cops and they kill him.

I didn't realize "we" were at war with this kid.

his actions were a declaration of war on the USA, just like the japanese at pearl harbor or the muslims on 9/11.

get over the fact that he is a "kid". this kid murdered kids and blew the legs of of several innocent people. he is a murdering bastard and should be treated as such

I will never comprehend why liberals always feel sorry for the criminals and blame the victims.

Were Timothy McVeigh's actions a declaration of war against the U.S.?

I'm not concerned with the fact that he's a kid, simply used that as a descriptor. I want him held to the same level of justice that Timothy McVeigh was held. The keyword being justice, as prescribed by the U.S. Constitution.

I will never comprehend why you think anybody who disagrees with you must be a liberal. And how in the world have I blamed any of the victims?

some asshole wrote:

PoliticalChic.., you have many of us patriots on your side, i pretty much said the same thing on another post in this forum, i agree with you.

LIARBERALS..., please pay attention.., find a brain, any brain will do simply because you have none of your own, a doctor like Dr. Gosnell may have removed your GOD given brain. :clap2: :up:

PC, the morons really back you. Well done, you will be queen some day.

And, when I am, I will demand penitential prostration from you.

Remember that!

Anything you want, darling.

I was hoping one of you would claim that....

....little did I know it would be the dumbest one.

I was ready and waiting.

Thanks for falling into it.

"The Constitution is not a suicide pact" is a phrase in American political and legal discourse. The phrase expresses the belief that constitutional restrictions on governmental power must be balanced against the need for survival of the state and its people."
The Constitution is not a suicide pact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm pretty sure blowing this kid up isn't necessary for the "survival of the state" or the people.

On the contrary, I want him alive for a long time......long enough to spill everything he knows and everyone he knows.

Making stuff up?

Oh...and one more thing: when found guilty, I want the death sentence carried out by blowing off his appendages.

BTW, no kidding.

well under your interpretation, the japanese were entitled to constitutional protections in 1941---really?

That would be incorrect.

Peddling in what way? I never said they didn't use explosives, but explosives are not evidence of a terrorist cell in and of themselves.

Who are the "other criminals" that blow the arms and legs off innocent civilians?

You know what they say about continued digging when you've dug yourself into a hole?
Same for peddling.

Glad you bring up McVeigh.....

How come the Fort Hoot terrorist, Nidal Malik Hasan, has been playing patty-cake for three and a half years......and no trial?

You on my side with this one?

One news organization has reported that the second terrorist has been surrouonded.

I sure hope so.

Just yesterday, one of our resident hand-wringers posted that some group claimed Bush had used torture.

If they have this beast.....I fervently hope that every one of the so-called 'torture procedures' used by President Bush is used to track down every member of his cell-network of savages.

Recall this:
[Rep. Dan] Lungren [(R., CA) and the state's former attorney general] then switched gears to a line of questioning aimed at clarifying the Obama Justice Department’s definition of torture. In one of the rare times he gave a straight answer, Holder stated at the hearing that in his view waterboarding is torture. Lundgren asked if it was the Justice Department’s position that Navy SEALS subjected to waterboarding as part of their training were being tortured.

Holder: No, it’s not torture in the legal sense because you’re not doing it with the intention of harming these people physically or mentally, all we’re trying to do is train them —

Lungren: So it’s the question of intent?
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=117666&styleid=[b]2[/b]

To this day there is still not one documented instance where torture actually gave us actionable intelligence.

When a man is willing to die for his stupid convictions, torturing him will produce nothing. Just ask that dude who we waterboarded 190 times in one month and who told us nothing.

Same for peddling.

Glad you bring up McVeigh.....

How come the Fort Hoot terrorist, Nidal Malik Hasan, has been playing patty-cake for three and a half years......and no trial?

You on my side with this one?

Absolutely. Let him face justice.

Making stuff up?

Oh...and one more thing: when found guilty, I want the death sentence carried out by blowing off his appendages.

OK....I should have been more specific:

1. Captured alive.

2. Fully interrogated

3. Tried and sentenced to death

4.Penalty carried out as I specify.

OK??

And.....make his last meal a buffet....so we can get on with it.

One news organization has reported that the second terrorist has been surrouonded.

I sure hope so.

Just yesterday, one of our resident hand-wringers posted that some group claimed Bush had used torture.

If they have this beast.....I fervently hope that every one of the so-called 'torture procedures' used by President Bush is used to track down every member of his cell-network of savages.

Recall this:
[Rep. Dan] Lungren [(R., CA) and the state's former attorney general] then switched gears to a line of questioning aimed at clarifying the Obama Justice Department’s definition of torture. In one of the rare times he gave a straight answer, Holder stated at the hearing that in his view waterboarding is torture. Lundgren asked if it was the Justice Department’s position that Navy SEALS subjected to waterboarding as part of their training were being tortured.

Holder: No, it’s not torture in the legal sense because you’re not doing it with the intention of harming these people physically or mentally, all we’re trying to do is train them —

To this day there is still not one documented instance where torture actually gave us actionable intelligence.

When a man is willing to die for his stupid convictions, torturing him will produce nothing. Just ask that dude who we waterboarded 190 times in one month and who told us nothing.

If you were any more full of it you’d be infracting the national foie gras restrictions.

"The initial information we received on who the currier was, the person to lead us to bin Laden, came as the result of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed being waterboarded,” Rep. King said. “He appeared on the radar screen as a result of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s statements after he was waterboarded.”
Rep. King: Waterboarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Gave Up Osama Bin Laden?s Courier « CBS New York

I sure hope so.

Recall this:

There's, as yet, no evidence that these two have anything to do with a terrorist cell, and that would violate the idea of cruel and unusual punishment. Not to mention they've yet to even have a trial to ascertain their guilt at all.

"There's, as yet, no evidence that these two have anything to do with a terrorist cell,..."

Please....don't pretend to be a dunce.

"As police picked up the chase, the car's occupants threw explosives out the windows and shot at officers, according to the district attorney's office.
Officers fired back, wounding Tamerlan Tsarnaev. He later died at Beth Israel Hospital. A source briefed on the investigation says Tsarnaev was wearing explosives and an explosive trigger when his body was recovered."
Bombing manhunt locks down Boston - CNN.com

How is that proof that he's a member of a terrorist cell?

He might be but I haven't seen any evidence of that - yet.

Making stuff up?

OK....I should have been more specific:

1. Captured alive.

2. Fully interrogated

3. Tried and sentenced to death

4.Penalty carried out as I specify.

OK??

And.....make his last meal a buffet....so we can get on with it.

You were perfectly clear. Your penalty is still unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back