Tough-guy firefighters forced into 'Gay Pride' parade

someones EDITED vids? As opposed to your word on your personal experience? ooook.

Try going up to a cop and telling them to come eat your pussy, Kitty. See what happens to you. There will be some crying, alright.
During Mardi Gras? They'd probably take her up on the offer.

You aren't really this dumb, are you Soggy?

someones EDITED vids? As opposed to your word on your personal experience? ooook.

Try going up to a cop and telling them to come eat your pussy, Kitty. See what happens to you. There will be some crying, alright.

You really need to go there. Yes, personal experience is more important to the person than some edited vids from another person. It's easy to edit vids, even easier today than 10 years ago. Hell, the media edits their vids all the time to, to make the stories attractive to more viewers. Vids are always edited, but memory and experience is what people should be living their lives on. You just found a reason to hate and are clinging to it so strongly that all evidence and discussion which does not support this view are dismissed or wrong in your eyes, it's a sad state of denial (not just a river in Egypt anymore).

During Mardi Gras? They'd probably take her up on the offer.

You aren't really this dumb, are you Soggy?

again, this says to me that you've never been to a mardi gras festival. We have one every year in Soulard, St. Louis. it's not like cops are going to kneel down and start eating some pussy like a penthouse forum letter just because you want to feel smart on a subject that is clearly beyond your comprehension.

Ah, so it was SOP for firemen to participate in city parades.

Given that, I don't think these guys have much of a legal case.

They did get the rules changed, though, and I think that's a good thing. Being in parades is good PR for the department but it's hardly a vital part of the job and participation should be voluntary and compensated.

So: it's a good thing they sued, since it prompted a sane change, but they deserve to lose their case, since it was part of their job (at the time) to participate.

One good thing, at least they won't be at the hate rallies now.

again, this says to me that you've never been to a mardi gras festival. We have one every year in Soulard, St. Louis. it's not like cops are going to kneel down and start eating some pussy like a penthouse forum letter just because you want to feel smart on a subject that is clearly beyond your comprehension.
Oh, WOW!!! Soulard, St. Louis. I bet the cops all stay in their houses cringing in fear in Soulard. I thought you were talking about New Orleans.

So, how many cops in Soulard have filed complaints against the city over being harrassed?

You really need to go there. Yes, personal experience is more important to the person than some edited vids from another person. It's easy to edit vids, even easier today than 10 years ago. Hell, the media edits their vids all the time to, to make the stories attractive to more viewers. Vids are always edited, but memory and experience is what people should be living their lives on. You just found a reason to hate and are clinging to it so strongly that all evidence and discussion which does not support this view are dismissed or wrong in your eyes, it's a sad state of denial (not just a river in Egypt anymore).

How do you edit IN cops prowling through a crowd LOOKING for people to flash for beads? You must have a different adobe program than I do. YOUR personal interpretation based on your personal assumptions don't impress me. Again, go up to a cop and tell them that you want to fuck them in the ass. Then come back and tell us how fun your night in jail was.

Reason to hate? Are you taking retarded pills today? I've defended more homosexual policies than the sum total of your entire interaction with this forum so you can put that little cap gun away. Indeed, make me laugh some more by crying about evidence right after insisting that your personal story is more accurate than video evidence available from youtube.

[youtube]n-rztkHs9f4&[/youtube]

One good thing, at least they won't be at the hate rallies now.

that is a pretty stupid statement. As if it takes a hate rally for a person trying to do their job to want to avoid sexual harassment. It's hilarious how selective you vindictive little ***** are able to be when it comes to what you think is revenge on men.

petty shit really.

Oh, WOW!!! Soulard, St. Louis. I bet the cops all stay in their houses cringing in fear in Soulard. I thought you were talking about New Orleans.

So, how many cops in Soulard have filed complaints against the city over being harrassed?

Clearly, you've never been to St. Louis. Here, let me consult my operative at the police union real quick...

:cuckoo:

Ah, so it was SOP for firemen to participate in city parades.

Given that, I don't think these guys have much of a legal case.

They did get the rules changed, though, and I think that's a good thing. Being in parades is good PR for the department but it's hardly a vital part of the job and participation should be voluntary and compensated.

So: it's a good thing they sued, since it prompted a sane change, but they deserve to lose their case, since it was part of their job (at the time) to participate.
Exactly! It wasn't like the lady was forcing them to do something that was not already part of their job discription and if she didn't have a fire truck in the parade the gay community could have sued them for dicrimnation. The fireman need to get over it!

How do you edit IN cops prowling through a crowd LOOKING for people to flash for beads? You must have a different adobe program than I do. YOUR personal interpretation based on your personal assumptions don't impress me. Again, go up to a cop and tell them that you want to fuck them in the ass. Then come back and tell us how fun your night in jail was.

Reason to hate? Are you taking retarded pills today? I've defended more homosexual policies than the sum total of your entire interaction with this forum so you can put that little cap gun away. Indeed, make me laugh some more by crying about evidence right after insisting that your personal story is more accurate than video evidence available from youtube.

First, Adobe isn't the only editor for graphics there are at least 100 different editing programs and many are free (most are better than Adobe), but different topic, point is, it CAN be done regardless. Of course they prowl, just before the storm ruined the town they passed a law that the mayor insisted was enforced to the letter "flashing breasts is illegal." Again, taken so far out of context just to attempt to prove a point that doesn't even exist. They were following orders like so many do in this country. However, personal attacks on the police (in any situation) must be extreme before they are capable of actually prosecuting a perp for it. Otherwise everyone who yelled out "cops are pigs" would be locked up. Try again, this time learn about what you are trying to use as 'proof' before doing such.

What the heck was that? I can't tell why the guy was arrested but it didn't appear to be because he made lewd remarks at a cop.

that is a pretty stupid statement. As if it takes a hate rally for a person trying to do their job to want to avoid sexual harassment. It's hilarious how selective you vindictive little ***** are able to be when it comes to what you think is revenge on men.

petty shit really.

*rolls eyes* Actually, it's so it would take them longer to respond when those of us who don't care about human life decide "what the hell, no one will miss em" and have some fun.

I have seen the videos and the Cops episodes you are probably refering to and the fact they seem to arrest a lot for men then women for flashing themselves also. And if these men were doing what the fireman said they were doing, why didn't they have them arrested I am sure the Police were there also?

Clearly, you've never been to St. Louis. Here, let me consult my operative at the police union real quick...

:cuckoo:
Please do. Because I've not heard any complaints filed by the St. Louis police for being harassed by gay men.

What the heck was that? I can't tell why the guy was arrested but it didn't appear to be because he made lewd remarks at a cop.

Pickpocketing ... a common reason many get arrested there. They see the large groups as easy targets. But don't let Shogun know that, he is being a moron already and needs little help.

Actually it was an illegal act of flashing.

Last edited:
Pickpocketing ... a common reason many get arrested there. They see the large groups as easy targets. But don't let Shogun know that, he is being a moron already and needs little help.
Jeesh. I thought maybe I missed seeing some guy flashing a cop as that seemed to be the point Soggy was trying to prove.

:rofl:

Ah, well that is illegal, after all. And like Luissa said, anyone that flashed at the gay parade should have been arrested for breaking the law, the firefighters are idiots for filing a complaint against the city, in my humble opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeesh. I thought maybe I missed seeing some guy flashing a cop as that seemed to be the point Soggy was trying to prove.

:rofl:

I was trying to be sarcastic so I added the real reason. Many straight men will flash women in the crowds as well, it's still illegal to flash any covered body part so yeah, Shoguns whole case at most shows that straight men are more lewd, but really it proves nothing, the law is the law.

I was trying to be sarcastic so I added the real reason. Many straight men will flash women in the crowds as well, it's still illegal to flash any covered body part so yeah, Shoguns whole case at most shows that straight men are more lewd, but really it proves nothing, the law is the law.
We should outlaw men, they are nothing but trouble.

:cool:

First, Adobe isn't the only editor for graphics there are at least 100 different editing programs and many are free (most are better than Adobe), but different topic, point is, it CAN be done regardless. Of course they prowl, just before the storm ruined the town they passed a law that the mayor insisted was enforced to the letter "flashing breasts is illegal." Again, taken so far out of context just to attempt to prove a point that doesn't even exist. They were following orders like so many do in this country. However, personal attacks on the police (in any situation) must be extreme before they are capable of actually prosecuting a perp for it. Otherwise everyone who yelled out "cops are pigs" would be locked up. Try again, this time learn about what you are trying to use as 'proof' before doing such.

how the hell am I taking anything out of context when IM SHOWING YOU THE GODDAMN VIDEO?

:lol:

good grief.. spare me your milgram study diatribe about following orders, yo. And no, it doesn't take very much to cause a cop to drag your ass in for harassing them. Certainly, the first time you treat them like these firefighters WERE treated they would spare no time busting your ass and taking you in.

Oh, and the gays didn't say "firefighters are pigs", did they? :lol:

Indeed, you can take your "programs that can inject a cop into the video" bullshit on down the road. You want evidence beyond the video evidence above? Go find a cop and keep insisting that you want to fuck him in the ass just like these firefighters were forced to endure.

:thup:

Forum List

Back