Tourists Hide Their Faces In Shame For What They're About To Do

Rich people usually don't engage in fair-chase hunting. They use their money to stack the deck in their favor. It's not hunting - it's just killing.
hey Lakhota , go check out Buffalo Jump , think its in SDakota . Indians would stampede buffalo herds off cliffs and cut up the carcasses after the herd was DEAD !! Pretty efficient method of killing that is centuries old , probably older .

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
this killing is no big deal , as I said , its Legal , probably too many babboons , hogs and the other guy eating too much in crops . Also , hogs and Baboons are dangerous to people .

Rich people usually don't engage in fair-chase hunting. They use their money to stack the deck in their favor. It's not hunting - it's just killing.
hey Lakhota , go check out Buffalo Jump , think its in SDakota . Indians would stampede buffalo herds off cliffs and cut up the carcasses after the herd was DEAD !! Pretty efficient method of killing that is centuries old , probably older .

Yeah, but consider the era in which that happened and the weapons available and why they needed that meat and hide.

sure , gun nowadays and the NEED to kill animals Probably more efficient and cleaner , better killing with guns Lakhota .

"Massacre" seems exactly the right term.

Humans suck.

I can think of a way in which you can resign from the human race in protest.

Why thank you Henry. That's OK, I prefer to work from the inside, like a mole. Think of me like an earwig, crawling into the collective brain.

Soon you humans will all get a nice ride to our planet where you'll get a taste of your own medicine. You can read about it in our book -- it's called "To Serve Man".

I've listened to one bunch of idiots yammering on about how hunting for sport is horrible and now we've got this other bunch complaining that this hunting isn't sporting enough. Make up your minds (if any) for cripes sake! Hunting driven game is in fact very traditional in the UK where hunting is reserved for the nobility and wealthy elite who could care less about your ideas of ethics in any case.

So what? Because I have an opinion on the event.
Your opinion is this makes you sick.
So what?
Doesn't it make you sick? Do you approve of what they did?
Why does it matter to anyone that this sickens you?
How is that compelling in any way?
Do you have a point? Does the fact that this sickens you support that point?

Apparently you approve of senseless animal slaughter.
The killing was purposeful. The hunters did no wrong.

The Australian Brush Tailed Possum, introduced as a venture for fur farming, now declared noxious. In fact pretty much all the shootable mammals are declared noxious; deer; goat; rabbit; possum; pig etc. No limit, no season, no tag, no licence.

Too, I've worked in an abattoir, where animals are killed for the pleasure of human appetite, I can't really see much difference to when they are killed for the pleasure of human enjoyment. They're still dead at human will and they didn't ask for it.

It's not like they get consulted on the ethics of it all.

Why are they so ashamed? They know it's wrong and far from sport.
What lowlifes.
Sport? What's sporting about killing anything? Unless you are going full Hemingway on us, where in Death in the Afternoon, or whatever it was, he advances the idea that a bull fight is sporting if at some time the matador puts himself within range of the bull's horns.

Last edited:
Natural-born-hunters-20150914
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMm-ah6VEAA38JA.jpg

The Australian Brush Tailed Possum, introduced as a venture for fur farming, now declared noxious. In fact pretty much all the shootable mammals are declared noxious; deer; goat; rabbit; possum; pig etc. No limit, no season, no tag, no licence.

Too, I've worked in an abattoir, where animals are killed for the pleasure of human appetite, I can't really see much difference to when they are killed for the pleasure of human enjoyment. They're still dead at human will and they didn't ask for it.

You realize an Austrailian Brush Tailed Possum doesn't know it's a possum, don't you? I don't think it cares if it is consulted either.

nor should there be attempted consultation by animal psychics as the dead animals have met their demise as humans either harvest or manage animal numbers . Humane demise should be the goal but that's about it .

The dead animals were all used by the locals.
While I do not think what happened was in any 'sport' and some human's idea of what is 'sport' for them is pretty fucked up the animals were considered pests and food to the locals.
The money the 'hunters' paid helped the community.

Forum List

Back