Training and the drug over dose will likely free the George Floyd police officer, new video shows training, so he walks....

Progressive Hunter...what's to disagree? If the cops followed the training, provided to them in a democrat party controlled police department....how can they be held liable if they followed the training and the guy actually didn't die from anything they did?

The guy died because he was on 2x the lethal dose of fentynal...nothing that the cops did.

The video is bad....but they apparently followed all of the steps from the way they were trained.............so how do you convict them when the democrat party controlled city trained them that way?
I can never defend a cop that kneels with full body weight on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,not to mention he had already claimed medical distress,,,

its just not what I want in a police force,,,

I dont give a shit about floyd,,,

I didn't comment on that, I simply state that according to their training....in a democrat party controlled city, they followed their training to the letter.........and the guy was dead from a drug over dose having nothing to do with those cops....
so he knelt on a guys neck for 9 minutes that was dying from an OD,,,3 of which he was dead,,,
like I said I dont want to see this in our police,,,

and your picture doesnt show him kneeling with full body weight like happened to floyd,,

this isnt a hill I would try and put my flag on,,,

You don't have to put your flag on anything, these guys followed every single protocol......an ambulance was on the way, and he didn't die from anything they did..........
maybe,, but the fact youre presenting that a cop knelt on a guys neck for no reason while he was dying of an OD after he claimed a medical distress,,,

not something I will defend,,,

Not, no reason.........you are being dishonest.....he resisted arrest.....he was placed on the ground and held with techniques in the democrat party controlled police department training regime......

You are lying when you paint this guy as someone simply suffering from a drug over dose and the cops just decided to jump on his neck.....he was a violent thug, overdosing on drugs, which the police did not know about...but they still called an ambulance.....they followed their training.

He did not die from anything the police did...he died from an overdose waiting for the ambulance to show up.
he was uncooperative not fighting in anyway,,,more so after they pulled him from the car

he died with a cops knee on his neck which 3 minutes he was dead,,,

And you lie...right there........his death had nothing to do with the knee on his neck....that is a lie........he had 2X the lethal dose of fentynol in his system......to repeat.....he had 2X The Lethal Dose of fentynol in his system...he was already dead......before the cops arrived....
when did I say it did,,,NOW YOURE LYING ABOUT WHAT i SAID,,,

he died with a cops knee on his neck for 9 minutes after claiming a medical distress,,,

thats not what I want in our police force,,,

You are implying that the knee on the neck had something to do with his death........the actual autopsy shows the cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death...he was already dead when the cops showed up.
I never did anything of the kind,,,

if he was already dead when they showed up then why the cuffs and the knee to the neck???

He was still walking...but the 2X lethal dose of fentynol had destroyed his body....he was dying as they arrived on the scene, and not even paramedics could have kept him alive to get him to a hospital...

so the cops did not kill this guy....and if you have a problem with how they secured the guy, then you have to change the training they get from the democrat party controlled police department......

Progressive Hunter...what's to disagree? If the cops followed the training, provided to them in a democrat party controlled police department....how can they be held liable if they followed the training and the guy actually didn't die from anything they did?

The guy died because he was on 2x the lethal dose of fentynal...nothing that the cops did.

The video is bad....but they apparently followed all of the steps from the way they were trained.............so how do you convict them when the democrat party controlled city trained them that way?
I can never defend a cop that kneels with full body weight on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,not to mention he had already claimed medical distress,,,

I didn't comment on that, I simply state that according to their training....in a democrat party controlled city, they followed their training to the letter.........and the guy was dead from a drug over dose having nothing to do with those cops....
so he knelt on a guys neck for 9 minutes that was dying from an OD,,,3 of which he was dead,,,

and your picture doesnt show him kneeling with full body weight like happened to floyd,,

You don't have to put your flag on anything, these guys followed every single protocol......an ambulance was on the way, and he didn't die from anything they did..........
maybe,, but the fact youre presenting that a cop knelt on a guys neck for no reason while he was dying of an OD after he claimed a medical distress,,,

Not, no reason.........you are being dishonest.....he resisted arrest.....he was placed on the ground and held with techniques in the democrat party controlled police department training regime......

You are lying when you paint this guy as someone simply suffering from a drug over dose and the cops just decided to jump on his neck.....he was a violent thug, overdosing on drugs, which the police did not know about...but they still called an ambulance.....they followed their training.

He did not die from anything the police did...he died from an overdose waiting for the ambulance to show up.
he was uncooperative not fighting in anyway,,,more so after they pulled him from the car

And you lie...right there........his death had nothing to do with the knee on his neck....that is a lie........he had 2X the lethal dose of fentynol in his system......to repeat.....he had 2X The Lethal Dose of fentynol in his system...he was already dead......before the cops arrived....

he died with a cops knee on his neck for 9 minutes after claiming a medical distress,,,

You are implying that the knee on the neck had something to do with his death........the actual autopsy shows the cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death...he was already dead when the cops showed up.

if he was already dead when they showed up then why the cuffs and the knee to the neck???

He was still walking...but the 2X lethal dose of fentynol had destroyed his body....he was dying as they arrived on the scene, and not even paramedics could have kept him alive to get him to a hospital...

so the cops did not kill this guy....and if you have a problem with how they secured the guy, then you have to change the training they get from the democrat party controlled police department......
thats not for you to decide,,thats for the coroner and a final full report has yet to come out,,,

I never said they killed him,,but due to their actions he died under their care/control,,,

we will never know if he would have lived if they didnt treat him the way they did,,but if they didnt do what they did I wouldnt say a word and defend the cop,,

There is enough evidence now to create reasonable doubt in a jury.. Look for prosecutors to try and make a deal or the case will get tossed.
What ya mean NOW? These were clear facts from the gitgo. Knee to back of neck/back does not and never has killed 6 foot 7 criminals. Most all of these violent thugs have died from drug abuse.

thats not for you to decide,,thats for the coroner and a final full report has yet to come out,,,

I never said they killed him,,but due to their actions he died under their care/control,,,

we will never know if he would have lived if they didnt treat him the way they did,,but if they didnt do what they did I wouldnt say a word and defend the cop,,

They called an ambulance....

He died because he took fentynal....he did not die because of anything the police did.

We know from the autopsy that he was a dead man walking..........had they arrived a few minutes later he would have been dead on the ground.

Dead men seldom resist arrest.

He died because he took fentynal....he did not die because of anything the police did.

We know from the autopsy that he was a dead man walking..........had they arrived a few minutes later he would have been dead on the ground.
I never said he did,,,thats for the coroner and the courts to decide,,
as I said those 9 minutes is not what I want to see from our police force,,,and it has nothing to do with floyd,,,

I have defended damn near every cop and also zimmerman and the father and son in georgia but I will not defend this,,,

Well this one did....since the level of fentynal in his system was lethal 2X over.....he was dead......that is what the autopsy showed........the cops did not kill him in any way, shape or form....

as I said those 9 minutes is not what I want to see from our police force,,,and it has nothing to do with floyd,,,

I have defended damn near every cop and also zimmerman and the father and son in georgia but I will not defend this,,,

Then demand different training............these cops apparently followed the training they were given......... if you want them to do something different, you change the training.

Well this one did....since the level of fentynal in his system was lethal 2X over.....he was dead......that is what the autopsy showed........the cops did not kill him in any way, shape or form....
I never said they did,,,
why do you keep implying I did???

Bullshit. Those cops killed him.

Then demand different training............these cops apparently followed the training they were given......... if you want them to do something different, you change the training.
your training picture doesnt show them using their full body weight nor does it show 9 minutes nor does it say to remain on them for 3 minutes after they die,,,,

Bullshit. Those cops killed him.
that has yet to be determined,,,

your training picture doesnt show them using their full body weight nor does it show 9 minutes nor does it say to remain on them for 3 minutes after they die,,,,

Not my training picture...it is the photo of the training they had through the democrat party controlled police department......

And regardless............the knee on the neck had nothing to do with his death.....so your point is meaningless............if only has relevance in this case if it had something to do with his dying in custody.....other than that, they change the technique they teach the police...that's it.

Not my training picture...it is the photo of the training they had through the democrat party controlled police department......

And regardless............the knee on the neck had nothing to do with his death.....so your point is meaningless............if only has relevance in this case if it had something to do with his dying in custody.....other than that, they change the technique they teach the police...that's it.
WHY DO YOU KEEP LYING ABOUT WHAT I SAID???

Not lying.....you said they had their knee on his neck and he died in 3 minutes........implying that the two had some relationship...they do not....your post implies that the knee on the neck created the death......

No way they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Fake News narrative doesn’t fit, must acquit.

Not lying.....you said they had their knee on his neck and he died in 3 minutes........implying that the two had some relationship...they do not....your post implies that the knee on the neck created the death......
please go back and read my comments,,because thats not what I said,,,

Forum List

Back