🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Traitor Hillary...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The truth about Hillary Clinton is finally sinking in and even if Loretta Lynch follows orders not to indict her for countless felonies, she's still guilty as sin and not only belongs in prison, but on death-row. She was purposely oblivious to revealing state-secrets (espionage), her only concern was enriching herself with an ongoing criminal enterprise. Read em and weep (or growl), folks:

It was November 2010, and Abedin had urged the secretary to get onto the state.gov email system or look at “releasing your email address to the department” because State’s spam filter was blocking messages from clintonemail.com.

No, came Clinton’s reply: “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible” — almost certainly meaning, accessible to Freedom of Information Act requests.

And it directly contradicts her repeated claims that she relied on the private account purely to avoid having to use more than one device.

20160622_zaf_m114_010.jpg

The other AP story uncovered the fact that Clinton had scrubbed at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, Clinton Foundation funders, etc., from her official State calendar.

That is, she didn’t want the public or the press to know how much time she was spending on personal business — or, rather, how much of her work at State was blended right in with pursuing the interests of Clinton Inc.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/26/only-thing-transparent-about-hillary-is-her-dishonesty/

The establishment always rigs elections so their boy-"in this case a women for the first time" gets in and since she unlike trump is part of the new world order that the clintons,bushs,obama,romney,cruz and other candidates are,she will get elected and contiune the destruction of america that Reagan got started that each president in out corrupt one party system has contiunued and expanded upon.

The establishment always rigs elections so their boy-"in this case a women for the first time" gets in and since she unlike trump is part of the new world order that the clintons,bushs,obama,romney,cruz and other candidates are,she will get elected and contiune the destruction of america that Reagan got started that each president in out corrupt one party system has contiunued and expanded upon.

Hossfly an agree from YOU on this post of mine how corrupt our government is? what happened,did you all of a sudden develop a conscience from so many years of trolling here for so long or something?:biggrin:

that must have been an accident that you did that though because i just noticed you still advertise you defend the mass murder zionists.

Hossfly an agree from YOU on this post of mine how corrupt our government is? what happened,did you all of a sudden develop a conscience from so many years of trolling here for so long or something?:biggrin:

that must have been an accident that you did that though because i just noticed you still advertise you defend the mass murder zionists.
Ohhhh no hand job is loose !

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.

No mystery at all. I've always agreed with George S Patton.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth."
Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."
~~G. S. Patton, Jr.

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.
Petraeu did it for poon tang. Clinton did it for greed.

Laws are for the common people not the political noble class, if she gets more than a slap on the wrist I'll shit myself. Nixon got off scott free, Bill broke how many laws and nothing.

No comparison...none, zip.

Petraeu did it for poon tang. Clinton did it for greed.

Correct! And all the General did was trade unsent missives in a shared "compose" yahoo account with his biographer who also had a security clearance. One would read the other's message and delete it...neither hit the "send" button. Not a single shred of that intel was ever seen by anybody but the two of them.

We dreamed once of a country governed by representatives of the people, their power limited by the consent of the governed where ALL people are created equal and endowed with certain unalienable Rights. Sadly representative government has been replaced with political nobles, congressmen who hold onto power for decades by hook or by crook. Presidents nominated not by the people but by the nobles. The world once looked to America as an example to follow, I'm pretty sure they see we are as corrupt as any other nation these days.

Laws are for the common people not the political noble class, if she gets more than a slap on the wrist I'll shit myself. Nixon got off scott free, Bill broke how many laws and nothing.

Both Nixon and Clinturd got impeached.....although it meant something when tricky dicky got his....Clinturd takes it as a badge of honor.

No comparison...none, zip.

You're right there is no comparison, what David Petraeus did was far more damaging to national security and was a much more egregious act against the United States.

Both Nixon and Clinturd got impeached.....although it meant something when tricky dicky got his....Clinturd takes it as a badge of honor.

DumDum Nixon was not impeached.

The truth about Hillary Clinton is finally sinking in and even if Loretta Lynch follows orders not to indict her for countless felonies, she's still guilty as sin and not only belongs in prison, but on death-row. /

Another Conservative advocating a noose, and perhaps after the execution, he will suggest criminal charges and a trial.

One lost his job, the other got nothing that's my point. Look at congress, it granted itself a waiver to engage in insider stock trading to enrich itself, something any citizen would go to jail for.

Patraeus did worse? You're delusional. He leaked to one person, Hillary leaked to anyone who hacked her

Forum List

Back