🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Traitor Hillary...

Bull, sending classified information was not allowed.

And she opened them to being hacked by the who's who of bad countries

You're still guessing about what happened and none of it is relevant until the FBI says differently.

I've considered your rules that I can only think things and discuss them on message boards that is approved by the government and rejected it as the crap that it is. And once again, you're a flaming hypocrite with all the crap you say about Republicans

Is that a fancy way of saying you got nothing?

No, it's a direct way of pointing out that you have nothing

Factless. Try something with meat on the bone if you want believability.

Yes, your argument that you blindly believe anything Hillary says is so much more cerebral. If she said she was a virgin, you'd believe that too

They don't have jack shit, Juan, they are just whistling in the Graveyard because they are acting out of desperation because they know Trumps poll numbers have tanked so hard , he CAN'T beat her, LOL...

Ben Gazzi flamed out, so this bullshit is their last hope, AND IT ISN'T GONNA WORK.!!!

I agree completely, it's been over for some time and the only reason they hang on to it is because the Benghazi Committee of Trey Gowdy is milking it for every dramatic piece of suspense he can get out of it. As soon as the committee folds, the FBI will fold and it will be over except for the whining which will last for another 25 years.

:lmao:

It always cracks me up when the party of ... it was Booosh ... says things like that. Isn't your ass just completely flaming over the overt hypocrisy?

Not at all. I looked at the pertinent and applicable law where she could be charged and she doesn't meet the standard for being charged. I know you neither understand that or even want to but it is the way the law works in our country.

Wow, she's been cleared by a partisan leftist automaton. That is convincing, I guess she is not guilty. Thanks!

Kaz, all you have done is make baseless accusations. Show where a law has been violated, show me how she can end up in prison. So far you haven't done a single thing except point and scream.
Yea Juan they are pointing and screaming because they know that fat blob of Orange shit is behind 13 points in the polls (as of yesterday):laugh:

You guy's know that if he keeps getting buried and further behind, your fucked right:fu::laugh2:

They don't have jack shit, Juan, they are just whistling in the Graveyard because they are acting out of desperation because they know Trumps poll numbers have tanked so hard , he CAN'T beat her, LOL...

Ben Gazzi flamed out, so this bullshit is their last hope, AND IT ISN'T GONNA WORK.!!!

I agree completely, it's been over for some time and the only reason they hang on to it is because the Benghazi Committee of Trey Gowdy is milking it for every dramatic piece of suspense he can get out of it. As soon as the committee folds, the FBI will fold and it will be over except for the whining which will last for another 25 years.

:lmao:

It always cracks me up when the party of ... it was Booosh ... says things like that. Isn't your ass just completely flaming over the overt hypocrisy?

Not at all. I looked at the pertinent and applicable law where she could be charged and she doesn't meet the standard for being charged. I know you neither understand that or even want to but it is the way the law works in our country.

Wow, she's been cleared by a partisan leftist automaton. That is convincing, I guess she is not guilty. Thanks!

Kaz, all you have done is make baseless accusations. Show where a law has been violated, show me how she can end up in prison. So far you haven't done a single thing except point and scream.

I know you're a leftist with no long term memory, so let's go back to what I actually argued rather than your strawman.

I said your saying what Patraeus did was worse is ridiculous

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.

Patraeus did worse? You're delusional. He leaked to one person, Hillary leaked to anyone who hacked her

He leaked to one person who had never been read in on those top secret programs, did not have a need to know about the subject matter, and the fact that it was a direct violation of the espionage act to give her those documents, your version is just fine.
She had a security clearance.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, who prosecuted David Petraeus, said the crime are not similar at all and has stated that Hillary Clinton committed no crime.http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...versy-no-comparison-petraeus-column/71421242/

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.

Patraeus did worse? You're delusional. He leaked to one person, Hillary leaked to anyone who hacked her

He leaked to one person who had never been read in on those top secret programs, did not have a need to know about the subject matter, and the fact that it was a direct violation of the espionage act to give her those documents, your version is just fine.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, who prosecuted David Petraeus, said the crime are not similar at all and has stated that Hillary Clinton committed no crime.Petraeus prosecutor: Clinton committed no crime

No one said they are similar, the discussion was which was worse. You really can't follow a discussion no matter how simple, can you?

Petraeu did it for poon tang. Clinton did it for greed.

Greed? where did you hear that? Cite?
Don't bother, most on the reprehensible right have closed their minds to the facts and truth.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, who prosecuted David Petraeus, said the crime are not similar at all and has stated that Hillary Clinton committed no crime.Petraeus prosecutor: Clinton committed no crime

No one said they are similar, the discussion was which was worse. You really can't follow a discussion no matter how simple, can you?

You aren't paying attention, Former Attorney General Mike Mukasey said "Hillary Clinton committed no crime" Can I suggest you are the one not paying attention?

Petraeu did it for poon tang. Clinton did it for greed.

Greed? where did you hear that? Cite?
Don't bother, most on the reprehensible right have closed their minds to the facts and truth.

Absolutely the truth. I just like poking their eye with my thumb to let them know the truth hurts.

You aren't paying attention, Former Attorney General Mike Mukasey said "Hillary Clinton committed no crime" Can I suggest you are the one not paying attention?

So if one person agrees with you, then you're right. Got it

So if one person agrees with you, then you're right. Got it
Nope, not even close. If Hillary Clinton were actually guilty of the same thing David Petraeus was guilty of, I would join your chorus. The fact of the matter is the law and how it is interpreted by courts is what's pertinent. Hillary clinton cannot be proved to intentionally wish "to harm" the United States or that she knowingly intended to break the law. That's the focus in this investigation and why she will not be prosecuted. Get comfortable with that, its the law.

"Traitor Hillary..."

The ignorant right, conservatives are clueless as to what constitutes "treason."

Oh I think I have a much better "clue" as to what constitutes treason than you do. Hillary Clinton sent, received, and left sensitive, secret, top-secret, and SAPs on her unsecure server...hundreds of them. She was warned, signed a statement saying she agreed to use government-secured communications, and then ignored it all to conduct Foundation business (influence-peddling and bribery). The server was hacked...there is ample evidence of it and more coming. She did nothing to red-flag her own deceit to get it stopped. She never volunteered any of what's being discovered. She deleted thousands of emails now thought to be even more incriminating. That's obstruction of justice in addition to espionage and racketeering. Like I said, she should not only be imprisoned, but face execution as a traitor.

Nope, not even close. If Hillary Clinton were actually guilty of the same thing David Petraeus was guilty of, I would join your chorus. The fact of the matter is the law and how it is interpreted by courts is what's pertinent. Hillary clinton cannot be proved to intentionally wish "to harm" the United States or that she knowingly intended to break the law. That's the focus in this investigation and why she will not be prosecuted. Get comfortable with that, its the law.

You have no idea what the law is.....shaddup.

"Traitor Hillary..."

The ignorant right, conservatives are clueless as to what constitutes "treason."

Oh I think I have a much better "clue" as to what constitutes treason than you do. Hillary Clinton sent, received, and left sensitive, secret, top-secret, and SAPs on her unsecure server...hundreds of them. She was warned, signed a statement saying she agreed to use government-secured communications, and then ignored it all to conduct Foundation business (influence-peddling and bribery). The server was hacked...there is ample evidence of it and more coming. She did nothing to red-flag her own deceit to get it stopped. She never volunteered any of what's being discovered. She deleted thousands of emails now thought to be even more incriminating. That's obstruction of justice in addition to espionage and racketeering. Like I said, she should not only be imprisoned, but face execution as a traitor.

No, you don't and your ignorance shows as much as the shit sticking out of you. Everything you just alleged came straight out of the right wing nut job fever swamp, and has no basis in reality or truth. You're exactly the kind of person who will scratching their head when all this is done and Clinton is vindicated. Still pounding the ground with your tiny fists jumping up and down and screaming lie after lie because you never wanted the truth in the first place.

No, you don't and your ignorance shows as much as the shit sticking out of you. Everything you just alleged came straight out of the right wing nut job fever swamp, and has no basis in reality or truth. You're exactly the kind of person who will scratching their head when all this is done and Clinton is vindicated. Still pounding the ground with your tiny fists jumping up and down and screaming lie after lie because you never wanted the truth in the first place.

You're wearing a RUG! :badgrin:

The truth about Hillary Clinton is finally sinking in and even if Loretta Lynch follows orders not to indict her for countless felonies, she's still guilty as sin and not only belongs in prison, but on death-row. /

Another Conservative advocating a noose, and perhaps after the execution, he will suggest criminal charges and a trial.
Ever hear of Judge Roy Bean? He had a dead outlaw hanged and fined him for the amount of money in his pocket. Also he had his pet bear hanged for a crime it committed. True story.

Gibberish....random mewing of a moron....as IF General Petraeus intended "to harm" the US...what a steaming pile of crap. BTW, a person's "intention" has nothing to do with mishandling, much less distributing secret information. Anybody with a security clearance knows the parameters of what they can and must never do with the information they're made privy to. She signed a document saying she had read and understood her duties and responsibilities and then willfully ignored it.

Last edited:

Gibberish....random mewing of a moron....as IF General Petraeus intended "to harm" the US...what a steaming pile of crap. BTW, a person's "intention" has nothing with mishandling, much less distributing secret information. Anybody with a security clearance knows the parameters of what they can and must never do with the information they're made privy to. She signed a document saying she had read and understood her duties and responsibilities and then willfully ignored it.
The ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right is remarkable:

No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
Article III, Section 3 – US Cont.

And you are consistently an ignorant, stupid partisan hack.

The ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right is remarkable:

No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
Article III, Section 3 – US Cont.

And you are consistently an ignorant, stupid partisan hack.

And you would probably commit treason if ever given the chance to make a few bucks same as her. Fortunately nobody will ever trust you with anything that may be of any interest to anybody else....I doubt you even have a checking account.

Gibberish....random mewing of a moron....as IF General Petraeus intended "to harm" the US...what a steaming pile of crap. BTW, a person's "intention" has nothing with mishandling, much less distributing secret information. Anybody with a security clearance knows the parameters of what they can and must never do with the information they're made privy to. She signed a document saying she had read and understood her duties and responsibilities and then willfully ignored it.

Well you don't know anything at all about the law that much is clear. None of those laws were applicable to Hillary Clinton until 2014, after she left office. I don't know what world you live in, but ours doesn't allow you to make up charges based on new law to old facts. I suggest you read up on this issue and you'll quickly find the answers you seek and it should be enough to make you shut up for a few minutes.

Forum List

Back