🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Traitor Hillary...

Well you don't know anything at all about the law that much is clear. None of those laws were applicable to Hillary Clinton until 2014, after she left office. I don't know what world you live in, but ours doesn't allow you to make up charges based on new law to old facts. I suggest you read up on this issue and you'll quickly find the answers you seek and it should be enough to make you shut up for a few minutes.

Which laws are you referring to? (as if TREASON has a statute of limitation).

I f David Petraeus wasn't charged to that level, how do you expect Clinton to be charged? It's only happening in that brain of yours and I bet the worms that infest it are screaming to be let go.

I f David Petraeus wasn't charged to that level, how do you expect Clinton to be charged? It's only happening in that brain of yours and I bet the worms that infest it are screaming to be let go.

WHAT statutes are you referring to....easy question so answer it or STFU.

WHAT statutes are you referring to....easy question so answer it or STFU.

Honest to John, I've been discussing this case with you all afternoon and you don't have a clue what pertinent law is involved? Are you that completely stupid?

Honest to John, I've been discussing this case with you all afternoon and you don't have a clue what pertinent law is involved? Are you that completely stupid?

Quit stalling asshole...you just said statutes on security measures came about after she left....which ones? last chance.

traitor:

Definition of traitor 1 : a person who is not loyal or true to a friend, duty, cause, or belief or is false to a personal duty. 2 : a person who betrays his or her country : a person who commits treason.

Treason:

Full Definition of treason
  1. 1 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery

2. 2 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

Secretary Clinton is not a traitor and has not committed treason,

end of story.

DumDum, the first law under consideration is 18 USCA 1924(a) a misdemeanor. The second most talked about is 18 USCA 793(f) a felony. Right wing media has mentioned 15 other laws, but legal analysts do not consider them applicable and contend that they have been thrown into the ring for effect.

The Supreme Court never intended for a espionage prosecution to include a prosecution where there was no "intent" or purposeful "bad faith" at least that is what they decided in Gorin v. United States 1941.

Please look up the legal definition for "gross negligence" and you will quickly see that it doesn't apply to this case.

Of course this doesn't mean that the FBI doesn't come up with anything to charge, it means that it is highly unlikely based on known evidence,

It's pretty obvious to me all of this is over your head anyway.

So you just admitted you're full of shit...not that anybody believed otherwise. Don't bother responding again...you just hit my ignore list of worthless liars.

Amazing shit here...

Coroner: Former UN Official John Ashe Died When Barbell Fell On His Neck

UN Official Found Dead Was Set To Testify Against Hillary Clinton Same Day. “Barbell Fell On His Neck”

o5w8c7.jpg

"It sure is amazing how lucky the Clinton’s have got when people are going to testify against them and then they die."

blah blah blah

Secretary Clinton is not a traitor and has not committed treason,

end of story.
:lol: She is not only a traitor but vermin and should be hanged from a yardarm.

Of course she is a traitor. She just believe that selling her country off for personal gain is her patriotic duty. Just like her and Barry's supporters who think that sucking off the system and living off the back of others is right think to do.

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.

No comparison...none, zip.

You're right there is no comparison, what David Petraeus did was far more damaging to national security and was a much more egregious act against the United States.
How did you arrive at that?

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.

No comparison...none, zip.

You're right there is no comparison, what David Petraeus did was far more damaging to national security and was a much more egregious act against the United States.
How did you arrive at that?

He pulled it out of his ass, that's how.

Unlike Hillary who is politician, Petraeus was a peon in hands of politicians, he could be scapegoated.

"There is never time when the inbox is not full".

1 minute mark.

Kinda weird to talk about emails that "never existed" even on her own server.

Petraeu did it for poon tang. Clinton did it for greed.

Greed? where did you hear that? Cite?
Don't bother, most on the reprehensible right have closed their minds to the facts and truth.
yep, theres a name for it too- Epistemic Closure

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28conserv.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back