🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Traitor Hillary...

We dreamed once of a country governed by representatives of the people, their power limited by the consent of the governed where ALL people are created equal and endowed with certain unalienable Rights. Sadly representative government has been replaced with political nobles, congressmen who hold onto power for decades by hook or by crook. Presidents nominated not by the people but by the nobles. The world once looked to America as an example to follow, I'm pretty sure they see we are as corrupt as any other nation these da

One of America's great national pastimes is drinking a coke
Taking a smoke telling a joke
One of America's great national pastimes is playing ball
Taking it all and thinking so small
But the great taste of coke has refreshed players
The hot and tired the weary and the sore
One of America's great national pastimes is chocolate fudge
Carrying a grudge bribing a judge
One of America's great national pastimes is poisoning rain
Acting insane inflicting pain
One of America's great national pastimes is the worship of speed
Planting the seeds taking more than she needs
One of America's great national pastime is cutting the grass
Grabbing some ass living too fast

-Byrds-

Laws are for the common people not the political noble class, if she gets more than a slap on the wrist I'll shit myself. Nixon got off scott free, Bill broke how many laws and nothing.

Both Nixon and Clinturd got impeached.....although it meant something when tricky dicky got his....Clinturd takes it as a badge of honor.

One lost his job, the other got nothing that's my point. Look at congress, it granted itself a waiver to engage in insider stock trading to enrich itself, something any citizen would go to jail for.

You just figuring this out? It's been going on since the beginning and will never end....understanding the game isn't winning the game.

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.

Patraeus did worse? You're delusional. He leaked to one person, Hillary leaked to anyone who hacked her

He leaked to one person who had never been read in on those top secret programs, did not have a need to know about the subject matter, and the fact that it was a direct violation of the espionage act to give her those documents, your version is just fine.

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.

Patraeus did worse? You're delusional. He leaked to one person, Hillary leaked to anyone who hacked her

He leaked to one person who had never been read in on those top secret programs, did not have a need to know about the subject matter, and the fact that it was a direct violation of the espionage act to give her those documents, your version is just fine.

Agreed. And Hillary opened our secrets to the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans ...

Hence my saying your calling Patraeus worse is ridiculous

The establishment always rigs elections so their boy-"in this case a women for the first time" gets in and since she unlike trump is part of the new world order that the clintons,bushs,obama,romney,cruz and other candidates are,she will get elected and contiune the destruction of america that Reagan got started that each president in out corrupt one party system has contiunued and expanded upon.

Hossfly an agree from YOU on this post of mine how corrupt our government is? what happened,did you all of a sudden develop a conscience from so many years of trolling here for so long or something?:biggrin:

that must have been an accident that you did that though because i just noticed you still advertise you defend the mass murder zionists.
No mystery at all. I've always agreed with George S Patton.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth."
Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."
~~G. S. Patton, Jr.

I guess for why your zionist propaganda remains then is you are obviously one of those brainwashed by your religion you grew up with that Isreal can do no wrong therefore thats why you refuse to look at the evidence the mossad along with the CIA are always starting wars with other countries and then Israel plays the poor victem card they are getting invaded. Makes sense,you have been brainwashed by your religion you were taught about Israel. that explains it all now.lol

Agreed. And Hillary opened our secrets to the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans ...

There is no evidence of that in any report. When did the FBI release their narrative?

The truth about Hillary Clinton is finally sinking in and even if Loretta Lynch follows orders not to indict her for countless felonies, she's still guilty as sin and not only belongs in prison, but on death-row. She was purposely oblivious to revealing state-secrets (espionage), her only concern was enriching herself with an ongoing criminal enterprise. Read em and weep (or growl), folks:

It was November 2010, and Abedin had urged the secretary to get onto the state.gov email system or look at “releasing your email address to the department” because State’s spam filter was blocking messages from clintonemail.com.

No, came Clinton’s reply: “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible” — almost certainly meaning, accessible to Freedom of Information Act requests.

And it directly contradicts her repeated claims that she relied on the private account purely to avoid having to use more than one device.

20160622_zaf_m114_010.jpg

The other AP story uncovered the fact that Clinton had scrubbed at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, Clinton Foundation funders, etc., from her official State calendar.

That is, she didn’t want the public or the press to know how much time she was spending on personal business — or, rather, how much of her work at State was blended right in with pursuing the interests of Clinton Inc.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/26/only-thing-transparent-about-hillary-is-her-dishonesty/
Waaaaaaaa keep crying like a little Bitch!!!!!, tell me a successful politician that never lies or has never lied, genius??? Just what I thought, it's a fucking requirement for the job, she is no different!!

Guess this means you Gopers, and Tea Maggots don't think Trump can beat her, because you keep playing the tired old jail card..

There is no evidence of that in any report. When did the FBI release their narrative?

Having her own server opened her secrets to that. That point isn't in question

Oh! I should have known! We are guessing about what if, when and how.

The establishment always rigs elections so their boy-"in this case a women for the first time" gets in and since she unlike trump is part of the new world order that the clintons,bushs,obama,romney,cruz and other candidates are,she will get elected and contiune the destruction of america that Reagan got started that each president in out corrupt one party system has contiunued and expanded upon.

Hossfly an agree from YOU on this post of mine how corrupt our government is? what happened,did you all of a sudden develop a conscience from so many years of trolling here for so long or something?:biggrin:

that must have been an accident that you did that though because i just noticed you still advertise you defend the mass murder zionists.
No mystery at all. I've always agreed with George S Patton.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth."
Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."
~~G. S. Patton, Jr.

I guess for why your zionist propaganda remains then is you are obviously one of those brainwashed by your religion you grew up with that Isreal can do no wrong therefore thats why you refuse to look at the evidence the mossad along with the CIA are always starting wars with other countries and then Israel plays the poor victem card they are getting invaded. Makes sense,you have been brainwashed by your religion you were taught about Israel. that explains it all now.lol

Waaaaaaaa keep crying like a little Bitch!!!!!, tell me a successful politician that never lies or has never lied, genius??? Just what I thought, it's a fucking requirement for the job, she is no different!!

Guess this means you Gopers, and Tea Maggots don't think Trump can beat her, because you keep playing the tired old jail card..

Ah, the hiss of the cyanide tablet hitting the acid tub while Hillary screams "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?" with her last breath. :badgrin:

What a terrible guesser. And you even read my post with the answer and still guessed wrong. She did set up her own server on the Internet, Holmes. no one is disputing that. She isn't even disputing that. Except apparently you

What a terrible guesser. And you even read my post with the answer and still guessed wrong. She did set up her own server on the Internet, Holmes. no one is disputing that. She isn't even disputing that. Except apparently you

What a terrible guesser indeed. Now you are putting all kinds of things on her plate with no evidence whatsoever. Show me an FBI report, a State Department report, a House Committee report, anything that would prove your allegations. Please.

What a terrible guesser indeed. Now you are putting all kinds of things on her plate with no evidence whatsoever. Show me an FBI report, a State Department report, a House Committee report, anything that would prove your allegations. Please.

Hillary Clinton apologizes for e-mail system: ‘I take responsibility’

Are you serious? You don't even know that she set up her own server? What is the address of your cave?

Forum List

Back