🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Traitor Hillary...

There is no evidence of that in any report. When did the FBI release their narrative?

Having her own server opened her secrets to that. That point isn't in question

Oh! I should have known! We are guessing about what if, when and how.

What a terrible guesser. And you even read my post with the answer and still guessed wrong. She did set up her own server on the Internet, Holmes. no one is disputing that. She isn't even disputing that. Except apparently you

What a terrible guesser indeed. Now you are putting all kinds of things on her plate with no evidence whatsoever. Show me an FBI report, a State Department report, a House Committee report, anything that would prove your allegations. Please.

Hillary Clinton apologizes for e-mail system: ‘I take responsibility’

Are you serious? You don't even know that she set up her own server? What is the address of your cave?

That proves exactly what Kaz?

What a terrible guesser. And you even read my post with the answer and still guessed wrong. She did set up her own server on the Internet, Holmes. no one is disputing that. She isn't even disputing that. Except apparently you

What a terrible guesser indeed. Now you are putting all kinds of things on her plate with no evidence whatsoever. Show me an FBI report, a State Department report, a House Committee report, anything that would prove your allegations. Please.

Are you serious? You don't even know that she set up her own server? What is the address of your cave?

She admitted setting up her own server

The truth about Hillary Clinton is finally sinking in and even if Loretta Lynch follows orders not to indict her for countless felonies, she's still guilty as sin and not only belongs in prison, but on death-row. She was purposely oblivious to revealing state-secrets (espionage), her only concern was enriching herself with an ongoing criminal enterprise. Read em and weep (or growl), folks:

It was November 2010, and Abedin had urged the secretary to get onto the state.gov email system or look at “releasing your email address to the department” because State’s spam filter was blocking messages from clintonemail.com.

No, came Clinton’s reply: “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible” — almost certainly meaning, accessible to Freedom of Information Act requests.

And it directly contradicts her repeated claims that she relied on the private account purely to avoid having to use more than one device.

20160622_zaf_m114_010.jpg

The other AP story uncovered the fact that Clinton had scrubbed at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, Clinton Foundation funders, etc., from her official State calendar.

That is, she didn’t want the public or the press to know how much time she was spending on personal business — or, rather, how much of her work at State was blended right in with pursuing the interests of Clinton Inc.

Only thing transparent about Hillary is her dishonesty | New York Post
I won't vote for her but you single-issue (Hillary- haters) are retards Tom Horn

Yes, Kaz she did. None of that was against State Department rules at the time. The law wasn't changed until after she was out of office.

Agreed. And Hillary opened our secrets to the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans ...

There is no evidence of that in any report. When did the FBI release their narrative?

They don't have jack shit, Juan, they are just whistling in the Graveyard because they are acting out of desperation because they know Trumps poll numbers have tanked so hard , he CAN'T beat her, LOL...

Ben Gazzi flamed out, so this bullshit is their last hope, AND IT ISN'T GONNA WORK.!!!

Yes, Kaz she did. None of that was against State Department rules at the time. The law wasn't changed until after she was out of office.

Bull, sending classified information was not allowed.

And she opened them to being hacked by the who's who of bad countries

They don't have jack shit, Juan, they are just whistling in the Graveyard because they are acting out of desperation because they know Trumps poll numbers have tanked so hard , he CAN'T beat her, LOL...

Ben Gazzi flamed out, so this bullshit is their last hope, AND IT ISN'T GONNA WORK.!!!

I agree completely, it's been over for some time and the only reason they hang on to it is because the Benghazi Committee of Trey Gowdy is milking it for every dramatic piece of suspense he can get out of it. As soon as the committee folds, the FBI will fold and it will be over except for the whining which will last for another 25 years.

I agree completely, it's been over for some time and the only reason they hang on to it is because the Benghazi Committee of Trey Gowdy is milking it for every dramatic piece of suspense he can get out of it. As soon as the committee folds, the FBI will fold and it will be over except for the whining which will last for another 25 years.

:lmao:

It always cracks me up when the party of ... it was Booosh ... says things like that. Isn't your ass just completely flaming over the overt hypocrisy?

You're still guessing about what happened and none of it is relevant until the FBI says differently.

You're still guessing about what happened and none of it is relevant until the FBI says differently.

I've considered your rules that I can only think things and discuss them on message boards that is approved by the government and rejected it as the crap that it is. And once again, you're a flaming hypocrite with all the crap you say about Republicans

It always cracks me up when the party of ... it was Booosh ... says things like that. Isn't your ass just completely flaming over the overt hypocrisy?

Not at all. I looked at the pertinent and applicable law where she could be charged and she doesn't meet the standard for being charged. I know you neither understand that or even want to but it is the way the law works in our country.

I've considered your rules that I can only think things and discuss them on message boards that is approved by the government and rejected it as the crap that it is. And once again, you're a flaming hypocrite with all the crap you say about Republicans

Is that a fancy way of saying you got nothing?

No, it's a direct way of pointing out that you have nothing

Not at all. I looked at the pertinent and applicable law where she could be charged and she doesn't meet the standard for being charged. I know you neither understand that or even want to but it is the way the law works in our country.

Wow, she's been cleared by a partisan leftist automaton. That is convincing, I guess she is not guilty. Thanks!

No, it's a direct way of pointing out that you have nothing

Factless. Try something with meat on the bone if you want believability.

Wow, she's been cleared by a partisan leftist automaton. That is convincing, I guess she is not guilty. Thanks!

Kaz, all you have done is make baseless accusations. Show where a law has been violated, show me how she can end up in prison. So far you haven't done a single thing except point and scream.

David Petraeus gets a misdemeanor, a fine and probation for crimes more serious and you want the death penalty for Secretary Clinton. This is the best example by far of the unhinged right and how unseriously they consider justice in this country.

Patraeus did worse? You're delusional. He leaked to one person, Hillary leaked to anyone who hacked her

He leaked to one person who had never been read in on those top secret programs, did not have a need to know about the subject matter, and the fact that it was a direct violation of the espionage act to give her those documents, your version is just fine.
She had a security clearance.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What is wrong with you? :eek:

ARE you in fact, mentally retarded?

You're not even in the same county as "rational."

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...llary-clintons-private-email-server.html?_r=0

We are talking about applicable law and if she actually broke the law as interpreted by court decision. So far, no one has shown anything that rises to that level which you must do if you think that a prosecution is in order.

Forum List

Back