Traitor John Kelly Claims in Sworn Statement Trump Discussed Using IRS to Retaliate Against FBI Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

Sure....as with all back taxes collected, it goes to pay the govt bills!

We were fortunate to benefit from his prosecution of Manafort.....we're not always so lucky for an investigation and prosecutions, paying for itself!

What say ye about the media crowing at the top of their lungs non-stop that Trump would be going to jail at any minute for Russian collusion?

I know.

You'd rather have us look at the shiny new Manafort object you just threw out there, to protect yourself from recognizing your own delusion.

Seek help.

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

The only sentence from his assertions worth reading, and I quote:

No doubt, however, come tomorrow morning the entire MSM will be bleating at the top of their lungs the latest synchronized "MESSAGE" meant to take down Orange Man once and for all.

And no doubt, just like the rest of their abject/futile efforts, it will resoundingly fail.
So Kelly is a traitor for telling the truth about Trump? That makes him a patriot in the eyes of citizens loyal to the country, not a demagogue.

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

No doubt, however, come tomorrow morning the entire MSM will be bleating at the top of their lungs the latest synchronized "MESSAGE" meant to take down Orange Man once and for all.

And no doubt, just like the rest of their abject/futile efforts, it will resoundingly fail.

Anyone who testifies against Donald Trump is called a "traitor". But you're not a Cult.

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

John Kelley vs Mr. Trump - No contest. Look at their careers and life choices.

Mr. Trump

vs

John Kelley

John Francis Kelly (born May 11, 1950) is an American former political advisor and retired U.S. Marine Corps general who served as White House chief of staff for President Donald Trump from 2017 to 2019. He had previously served as Secretary of Homeland Security in the Trump administration and was commander of United States Southern Command. He is now a board member at Caliburn International.

Kelly enlisted in the Marine Corps during the Vietnam War and was commissioned as an officer near the end of college. He rose through the ranks, eventually serving in his last military post from 2012 to 2016 as a four-star general leading United States Southern Command, the unified combatant command responsible for American military operations in Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.[1]

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

You're not buying anything that tells the truth about Donald Trump.

Yeah, right after the DOJ prosecutes Biden for his docs.

Gee I seem to have forgotten the parts where Biden denied he had any documents, lied to the FBI and the NA about having any documents at all, storing the documents in unsecure locations in a public facility, conspiring with staff to detroy evidence, mislead the FBI and the NA as to how many documents Trump had, and then forcing the FBI to serve a search warrant on him. Trump then bullied his lawyers into signing a false assurances to the FBI that all documents had been handed over.

Donald Trump made a HUGE effort to get himself arrested for all of this stuff for the sole purpose of playing the victim in all of this. He could have ended this thing at any time, by not lying and by complying with the subpeonas for the documents.

Trump forced the FBI to execute that search warrant, and then attacked them for doing so, to the point that one of his followers shot up an FBI office over that search.

Biden's office notified the NA the moment upon finding the documents, and invited the FBI in to search all of their offices and residences. A handful of documents were found, none with the markings on Trump's documents.

Trump has publically admitted to taking the documents on purpose, claiming they were "his". They are not.

Gee I seem to have forgotten the parts where Biden denied he had any documents, lied to the FBI and the NA about having any documents at all, storing the documents in unsecure locations in a public facility, conspiring with staff to detroy evidence, mislead the FBI and the NA as to how many documents Trump had, and then forcing the FBI to serve a search warrant on him. Trump then bullied his lawyers into signing a false assurances to the FBI that all documents had been handed over.

Donald Trump made a HUGE effort to get himself arrested for all of this stuff for the sole purpose of playing the victim in all of this. He could have ended this thing at any time, by not lying and by complying with the subpeonas for the documents.

Trump forced the FBI to execute that search warrant, and then attacked them for doing so, to the point that one of his followers shot up an FBI office over that search.

Biden's office notified the NA the moment upon finding the documents, and invited the FBI in to search all of their offices and residences. A handful of documents were found, none with the markings on Trump's documents.

Trump has publically admitted to taking the documents on purpose, claiming they were "his". They are not.
The part I bolded from your post is probably the dumbest thing you have ever said. And that is saying a lot.

The part I bolded from your post is probably the dumbest thing you have ever said. And that is saying a lot.

How do you not SEE that as his re-election strategy?????? It's all he's running on.

"They're coming after YOU. I'm just getting in the way." Not unless you're stealing classified documents and taking bribes, they aren't coming after you.

Every New York AG for the past 40 years has been trying to build a case on Donald Trump and his whole rotton, corrupt organization. They managed to shut down that grift of a charity he was running.

American banks stopped lending to him in 2000, after his 4th bankruptcy. 7 bankruptcies and counting. This is a criminal level of theft and honest Americans are footing the bill.

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

1696438667358.png

Forum List

Back