Trannies and Sexual Identity

I called you a "ding dong".
Nah, you called me a sicko too. You said I was trying to normalize the sexualization of children. My bad, I guess you hadn't gotten around to outright calling me a pedophile yet. Or maybe you just avoid it because it's a rule violation.

Nah, you called me a sicko too. You said I was trying to normalize the sexualization of children. My bad, I guess you hadn't gotten around to outright calling me a pedophile yet. Or maybe you just avoid it because it's a rule violation.
Lot's of things get said in the heat of the moment. If you are not attempting to normalize pedo conduct like some sort of sicko, then I apologize.

Lot's of things get said in the heat of the moment. If you are not attempting to normalize pedo conduct like some sort of sicko, then I apologize.
Anybody that tries to say it's okay for an adult to have sex with children will be committing social suicide. Normal people, which are the vast majority, are not and never will be with that shit.

Anybody that tries to say it's okay for an adult to have sex with children will be committing social suicide. Normal people, which are the vast majority, are not and never will be with that shit.
But, are you ok with children being present at drag shows?

Even on the left it wouldn't happen. Are you seriously suggesting that most or all left wingers would accept pedophilia? Your perspective is warped. The other side has become demons in your mind.
How many left wingers, even 20 years ago, accepted gay marriage?

Yes, most of the left would accept pedophilia. When I was a kid we would laugh at queers with derision. Then one day we were told that we were bigots and hateful for doing that. The same thing is happening with drag shows with children. Many on the left are all for it.
I think people are making a good point: we ARE being trained to accept pedophilism against children. We are constantly trained, trained, brain-washed to use Left euphemisms, to say X and not say Y, to approve of trannies and now to approve of children being taken to perversion shows. It seems to me that parents who do that sort of thing probably should lose custody of their children ----- obviously there is something terribly wrong with them as parents.

"Trannies" are straight men who like to wear womens clothes.

Also, 85% or more of pedophiles are heterosexuals. And most of them are married with their own kids.
DO you realize what you are saying? This means that the 2 to 3% of gay men in our population commit 15% of the attacks on children.

I don't think that is something to be proud of.

Last edited:
DO you realize what you are saying? This means that the 2 to 3% of gay men in our population commit 15% of the attacks on children.

I don't think that is something to be proud of.
Don’t forget. A good amount of the 85% are closeted homosexuals. Look at the Priest and Boy Scout scandals.

Sure seems like the RWingers are more educated on queer, pedophilia and tranny issues around here.
Not sure what you are trying to insinuate but EDUCATED could very well be replaced with DISGUSTED. to explain my position on promoting queer, pedophilia, and tranny issues. Get back in the closet and leave us and our children alone.

Not sure what you are trying to insinuate but EDUCATED could very well be replaced with DISGUSTED. to explain my position on promoting queer, pedophilia, and tranny issues. Get back in the closet and leave us and our children alone.
Hey faggot, I'm not like you.

You seem to have a serious problem with comprehension. You're damn right that we are not alike. I am a conservative who loves his country and wants to protect it from the likes of you.

If you're any kind of conservative, then I'm the Pope.

You seem to have a serious problem with comprehension. You're damn right that we are not alike. I am a conservative who loves his country and wants to protect it from the likes of you.
Bitch.

Forum List

Back