Trannies furious at rupaul

Look at the simpering, prancing, cock gobbling liberal faggots not discussing the topic. How many replies can you make that don't address the original post? Are you going to go for a record here? I mean, we couldn't have people actually discuss the utter liberal insanity. No wonder why you liberals love changing the topic so much. You want us all to ignore how insane you liberals are.

You are the one with the problem, Steve. Seek help.

Yeah, his problem is with all you moronic perverts who want to normalize sick and twisted behavior.

I could care less about Stevie' s fantasies but here's a warning:

Stay away from pissed off black drag queens. Those batches are brutal and will kick anyone's ass that looks at them crosseyed.

Rupaul is a hot mess:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mANejj6o3Xs]RuPaul Explains The Difficulties of Go-Go Dancing in 1988 - YouTube[/ame]

Look at the simpering, prancing, cock gobbling liberal faggots not discussing the topic. How many replies can you make that don't address the original post? Are you going to go for a record here? I mean, we couldn't have people actually discuss the utter liberal insanity. No wonder why you liberals love changing the topic so much. You want us all to ignore how insane you liberals are.

Uh, trannysteve, there's no topic to discuss.

Except your obsession with your fellow gays/transexuals.

So we're supposed to pretend the story doesn't exist? That the events aren't happening? Is' that the progressive thing to do?

Are there any topics about gays or trannies allowed other than positive, glowing stories? Do you think they are that inferior that truth needs to be whitewashed to portray your pet groups as perfect?

Why do you want to hide truth so much?

The truth about what? That Shemale or Female segments have been done since the first guy put a dress on?

"Insane" is exactly the word I was looking for when describing someone who has made 1000 threads about transexuals nobody else cares about.

Then why the fuck are you posting on it?

To mock him.

So we're supposed to pretend the story doesn't exist? That the events aren't happening? Is' that the progressive thing to do?

Are there any topics about gays or trannies allowed other than positive, glowing stories? Do you think they are that inferior that truth needs to be whitewashed to portray your pet groups as perfect?

Why do you want to hide truth so much?

Guy, we aren't interesting in 'discussing' your weird obsession.

Just mocking it.

Because, honestly, by Tranny Thread #659, it just gets to be funny.

^ that

Trannysteve needs to find a new hobby besides boring everyone here to tears. Besides, you know his threads are junk when he can only get thanks from JimCrowie1958 & that self-hater- Tank :rofl:

i bet Steve Jim and tank share dresses :eusa_whistle:

Guy, we aren't interesting in 'discussing' your weird obsession.

Just mocking it.

Because, honestly, by Tranny Thread #659, it just gets to be funny.

^ that

Trannysteve needs to find a new hobby besides boring everyone here to tears. Besides, you know his threads are junk when he can only get thanks from JimCrowie1958 & that self-hater- Tank :rofl:

i bet Steve Jim and tank share dresses :eusa_whistle:

Again, thanks for that image.

At least they aren't sharing panties!

[

JoeBitch, why do you never fail to jump into every damned thread about fags and butt fuckers that comes around?

Are you some closet fudge packer or just a wannabe?

roflmao

Naw, man, unlike you and TrannySteve, I'm totally comfortable in my skin.

You guys, though, apparently feel threatened by the gays... and its' been scientifically proven most homophobes are in fact latent gays themselves.

jim sounds like a larry craig republican and a ted haggert christian :eusa_whistle:

[

JoeBitch, why do you never fail to jump into every damned thread about fags and butt fuckers that comes around?

roflmao

Naw, man, unlike you and TrannySteve, I'm totally comfortable in my skin.

You guys, though, apparently feel threatened by the gays... and its' been scientifically proven most homophobes are in fact latent gays themselves.

jim sounds like a larry craig republican and a ted haggert christian :eusa_whistle:

he's a butt hurt crybaby. Look at his overly dramatic avie the punk that he is. Gawd but he's a little bitch :crybaby:

roflmao

why did you jump in?

shouldn't your comment be better directed at the o/p's obsession about LGBT folk?

should we direct your ugly little question to you instead?

Forum List

Back